Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Forex Forum Contest 3 | Top Quality Poster Contest in Moneytalkvillage - $500 Dollars to Win | Sponsored by InstaForex

The contest is being organized in sponsorship with InstaForex

InstaForex:

InstaForex Discussion Thread

Let me describe you top posters contest regulations.

1. Period of holding – 2 months i.e October 10th 5:30 AM GMT to December 10th 5:30 GMT
      2. Every registered member of your Forum has a right to take part in the contest. If you haven't registered yet, you can Register here
      3. For participation in the contest, forum members should post "Count me in" in this thread to be eligible.
      4. a) The topic should be devoted to Forex and currency trading, brokers' discussions are not included.
      b) General discussion and Forex news sections are also excluded from the contest standings.
      5. Members who spam the forums to build their post count will be excluded from the competition.

The following statements are considered as spam:

- Meaningless posts or posts in foreign languages
      - Useless posts like "thank you" & others that add nothing to a discussion
      - Same post repeated in several threads
      - Posts copied from others
      - Posts deliberately containing fake information
      - Posting consecutively in the same thread in a short period
      - Posts that try to trick the minimum post length requirement (by adding a repeated character for example)
      - Savage advertisement
      - Any other abusive posting

6. The administration of the forum is responsible for the monitoring of concordance of the post with the rules of competition, calculation of the results and designation of the winner and their informing of the results.
      7. Winners' specification. The most active members posted in the contest topics will be awarded with prizes.
      8. The line of prizes for top-posters:

1 prize - $140
      2 prize - $120
      3 prize - $100
      4 prize - $80
      5 prize - $60

9. Prize funds will be credited to the winners trading account with InstaForex Company. All prizes can not be withdrawn from the account. Any profit made over prize sum can be withdrawn.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Forum Contest 3 | Top Quality Poster Contest in Moneytalkvillage - $500 Dollars to Win | Sponsored by InstaForex

i`ll try this one count me in this contest and said me best of luck...........................................

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Forex Forum Contest 3 | Top Quality Poster Contest in Moneytalkvillage - $500 Dollars to Win | Sponsored by InstaForex

"Count me in"

another contest from instaforex this is a good opportunity to earn money.
      .................................................. ........................
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

MTV$
      Thanks

i think i make an wrong entry point here so i think i shoudl type count me in this stye " count me in" i hope i`ll win and also make some money as nehmer said

MTV$
      Thanks

Count me in
      ---------------------------------------------------------------
      MTV is good place because have many contest to attract member ,
      Last edited by radex78; 10-10-2011 at 03:39 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Best wishes for all of you. Please note that one liner unnecessary short posts will be removed. Post quality will be the main factor to win the contest.

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh, a new contest, Thanks admin! I will try to post best with hope will be one of winners
      Please count me daily! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

MTV$
      Thanks

Count me in also.............................................. .................................................. ...................................

MTV$
      Thanks

Please count me here. This contest is so attractive to me and other members. I'm so exciting to wait for the result after 2 months.

MTV$
      Thanks

i`ll try this one count me in this contest and said me best of lucky............................................. ................

MTV$
      Thanks

Count me in! I just ove contest's, because it keeps you busy .................................................. ..................

MTV$
      Thanks

all right babe count me in .

MTV$
      Thanks

"count me in" please! I wanna join and i want to win. I will do my best to win because i want to take home the price. But i cant understand what admin says about "this cannot be withdrawn from account" please explain it to me and let me understand what did he mean. Thank you.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, first of all congratulations for putting such great contest after that of course you can "Count Me In" and let me start thinking about the topic and put a good and unique thread so I can be prize money at least try is must to win.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am a little bit late to take part in this contest but it's okay. Count me in too please...
      Thanks a lot

MTV$
      Thanks

mmmmmmmm.... iam new to this contests and trying to understand the steps and goal

anyway i'll try again to take an experience

thans alot mr. tarak

MTV$
      Thanks

i am new to this contests and trying to understand the steps and goal
      I will try to take an experience

MTV$
      Thanks

Count me in

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MTV$
      Thanks

I want to try this, Hope i win in this contest. There's nothing wrong in trying.
      Count me in please, thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

count me in contest

.................................................. ...............................
      .................................................. ...............................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information