Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

View Poll Results: What do you think matters in gambling?

Voters
    7. You may not vote on this poll
    • LUCK

6 85.71%
    • CAPITAL

1 14.29%
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: How to win the gamble

For one to win gamble you have to be very disciplines and you must always do loads of research as some people can save themselves of these stress and make payment for tips as its also a very good way to earn in gambling

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Sure that may be most evident. When we in fact invest our profit appropriate or maybe some thing most of us generate. Poker just isn't advisable for many who wishes to get a good lifestyle immediately. Mainly because I do believe in which almost everything must be obtained from working hard. Must be dollars that may be simple to generate can be simple to become removed.

MTV$
      Thanks

For you to win in gambling and before you bet it is better you make some thorough research about it or you pay some amount of money to get enough tips so that you can stand a better chance of winning

MTV$
      Thanks

There are no such tricks that allows people to win in gambling. Everybody faces lost most of the time while gambling. I have heard many talking about how one lose their everything because of this bad habit of gambling. So, I will advice to people to stay away with this kind of things.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wininng in gambling is not easy since it is also a game of luck but for you to win in gambling you must have some tips and also some knowledge of the game in other to stand a better chance of wininng ahead of your competitors instead of losing

MTV$
      Thanks

I have very less knowledge about gambling.In my to win the gamble it depends upon luck.So,i dont play gamble because i dont trust that i am lucky to win..

MTV$
      Thanks

i have never gambled in real life as it is totally prohibited it is illegal even online gambling is legal in some countries and not all the countries any how i have done online betting a several times and i shall say it is very much fun

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling, I think the fastest way in having money or any resources,but the hardest to win. We bet and not knowing merely the chance of winning, its a make or break situation. So how do we win exactly? Thats the question. I have to ask you if it is LUCK or CAPITAL?

For some reasons there are people who are somewhat lucky, infact I won in a lottery out of 20tickets, Im lucky enough to win a sofa (SET). But whenever I try to gamble again with small capital I havent won.
      Some rich or risking people in gambling, place a large amount of bet to increase their chances of winning which is statistically true. If in 1000 entries and you bought 1/2 or higher, the higher the chance of winning.

But sometimes even the higher the bet you place,those Lucky ones which bets once WON.

So which is which?
      What do you think matters? Luck or Capital?

If you have any experience, I would glad to hear that story and post it here.Gambling, I think the fastest way in having money or any resources,but the hardest to win. We bet and not knowing merely the chance of winning, its a make or break situation. So how do we win exactly? Thats the question. I have to ask you if it is LUCK or CAPITAL?

For some reasons there are people who are somewhat lucky, infact I won in a lottery out of 20tickets, Im lucky enough to win a sofa (SET). But whenever I try to gamble again with small capital I havent won.
      Some rich or risking people in gambling, place a large amount of bet to increase their chances of winning which is statistically true. If in 1000 entries and you bought 1/2 or higher, the higher the chance of winning.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think gambling should have both luck and capital.. it is basically go with each other.. a gambling is based on the strategy and comes with the luck of the person..

MTV$
      Thanks

well i will say that gambling is just a game of luck not the matter of the capital you put on, your capital will only help you should incase if you win it will makes your earning high more but when you loose eh! eh! my brother your name will be sorry so you should always stake what you can afford to loose to avoid had i know,so that is it my brother. there is risk in gambling not all about winning atimes you may loose also so my dear be wise.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gambling is just a lucky game to people. But to some other gambling is just a way to exhibit skill and talent. But I am with the 2nd group of people.

MTV$
      Thanks

Win through gambling always need luck only.if u are lucky at some times u will win a lot of money with just a penny, but if u r not lucky u will find it more worse than the time before. Gambling is mere a chance or luck wheather it is sports betting or any other form of gambling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information