Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Investorposts - investorposts.com

I made 3 posts in the forum so far, but i wasn't lucky as david since i didn't receive a prize, lol. But nevertheless, i will post more there to increase my chances. I also noticed that this is the 1st forum that exposes our LR ID in public in every post that we make.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

members of IP forum.
      Come online in 2-3 hrs time.Make sure you have your payment detail update in you profile.

admin_investorposts -:Stay Online everyone,today will be paying out.who ever online later in abt 2 to 4 hrs time,You might stay a chance to get cash.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well i am after you buddy on these one too as i will also love my account to be spammer too..lol but i have not been active here for a while and i will like to take advantage of these glorious opportunity that the admin is presenting to we members

MTV$
      Thanks

hi BillyG,i saw your profile you got to add your payout detail in your profile.
      Please do so.
      In fact you missed out one payment.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by umeghayu View Post
      I got $4 price for "Stay Active you may be the lucky one contest"

this forum is great

I think it still many chance get the price here.
      Wow that`s great that you have gained 4$ from this ptp but i`m onfused because i visit this Forum but not understand that how use it properly and also what`s paymet prcessor there plus rate per post?

MTV$
      Thanks

They only use LR, and they don't really pay you per post, it's more like you stand to win a prize when you spend your time posting in the site. So don't expect to get paid here for every post you make, this isn't a traditional PTP.

MTV$
      Thanks

@Dierde :
      traditional PTP? i don't know past time PTP like this :P well in the fact this site is counted as PTP site..but just contest based only..and activity contest is the hottest contest right now

@all :
      By the way right now forum was have more categorize on each section specially for GPT section..so you can enjoy the posting more categorized hope you like this new one feature..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takiya View Post
      @Dierde :
      traditional PTP? i don't know past time PTP like this :P well in the fact this site is counted as PTP site..but just contest based only..and activity contest is the hottest contest right now

@all :
      By the way right now forum was have more categorize on each section specially for GPT section..so you can enjoy the posting more categorized hope you like this new one feature..
      I have seen it already. And it is nice that the forum is now getting on much proper and organized forum. Great you are moderating the forum well. I got payment in the forum today and lucky that i have received 5 dollars for my 37 posts. But honestly speaking it is not much of our posts but our contribution to the forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
      LOL

I made like 20 posts, and I got 7$ from the already loool

I beat you haha
      Well it is good to have payment rather than having no payment. As we know it is not depends on the number right but on how active we are in the forum. For instance you registered here for many days already and you got payment twice or so while me i just registered today and i earned 5 dollars already. This is not bad at all.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, this forum is really giving away money for new members. What about the rate that they are giving for every new post and thread in the forum, how much it be? I hope they are also offering a reasonable rate like some famous forum that we knew.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reyah View Post
      Wow, this forum is really giving away money for new members. What about the rate that they are giving for every new post and thread in the forum, how much it be? I hope they are also offering a reasonable rate like some famous forum that we knew.
      For now, they are not same to other ptp forums that have rate per post. They have contest wherein we need to be lucky and be always active to see if admin and the bot will be online for giving lucky posters payments. Well good to see they have different way to have earnings.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reyah View Post
      sadly , in here we do not get any rates for our posts since it is a contest forum which has 2 contests run , the first about lucky members also the second is the best " Top Poster Contest " and there will be 3 winners at every end of a month with earnings reach to $175 per month . but the worst thing that the first place have reached more than 500 posts and we have only 19 days .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
      WOW

That's very cool then =D

You were complaining about no payment now you can't complainnnn LOOOOL
      i did not unerstand david what`s you want to put in our ear .
      If an Forum ptp admin is not paying we should tell to others about it so by this way others will be aware
      About investorpost i don`t think it`s an good place to post becuae it`s like lucky draw place

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah if you value your time then it's not a good idea to post there coz the chances are slim that we will be picked to receive a prize. It's better to post in a forum that pays us per post that we make.

MTV$
      Thanks

dierdre:
      All i can say you already make 1 or 2 post.Just park yr name in there.
      But now i think its not the time to park there anymore because admin will be away.

waheedpcc
      Please read the message between Rid**** and david and you will understand.

Please read the post
      Just to let all our members know.
      Stay active in our forum,you might be the one who get cash for been here.
      We will pick anyone at anytime.
      How much?
      We are giving out from US$1-US$50
      Number of winners:Could be 1winner to 10 winners

Note:THIS IS NOT A PTP FORUM YET.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
      i did not unerstand david what`s you want to put in our ear .
      If an Forum ptp admin is not paying we should tell to others about it so by this way others will be aware
      About investorpost i don`t think it`s an good place to post becuae it`s like lucky draw place
      1.This forum is contest based forum for sure..and this GOOD place for active..why? because you can get paid for your activity here..Are you not saw another member post who post payment proof? they got within 2 - 20$ just for several post only!

2. Lucky Draw place? Sure you are wrong..this place is contest site and if you are active you can get chance to win the prize for top poster..or you aren't good poster and pesimistic before try?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macuser View Post
      dierdre:
      All i can say you already make 1 or 2 post.Just park yr name in there.
      But now i think its not the time to park there anymore because admin will be away.

waheedpcc
      Please read the message between Rid**** and david and you will understand.

Please read the post
      Just to let all our members know.
      Stay active in our forum,you might be the one who get cash for been here.
      We will pick anyone at anytime.
      How much?
      We are giving out from US$1-US$50
      Number of winners:Could be 1winner to 10 winners

Note:THIS IS NOT A PTP FORUM YET.
      So admin of investorposts was here already and clarified some things. As we can see it is still not a ptp forum but paying by their contests the forum have. Well i am still waiting that getting more active members will get many payments. And hopefully that the lucky contest will be continue to have payments although you will be offline for awhile.

MTV$
      Thanks

well i was paid one dollar today and i really do not mind the amount of days that the admin will not be there i will always try to be amongst top 5 there at the site as i am just trying to be active in both mtv and investors at the moment and also @rid**** are you a mod there?

MTV$
      Thanks

Just information for everyone..specially for member who still not join this forum or still afraid will not win the contest..

Right now Investorpost was more better and will be more better again each day..November Contest was announced and you guys can Prepare for joining that contest..So are you ready for posting and win the prize for November Top Poster Contest? I guess so More detail of this information here : http://www.investorposts.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=754

Also investorpost was add Forex Section..For you guys who love trading forex and wanna know more forex can share and discuss there.
      More easy to increase your post count for winning the contest right? More section = More post..its mean more Chance to WIN the prize..

Also activity contest still exist now and you can grab your activity prize since now by active as the member here.. Still not believe about activity prize? you can ask to the other member who was become member here

So check on forum and keep get update everyday

MTV$
      Thanks

@ macuser, i already made 3 posts so far, but that's about it. Maybe i should really stay and park my name in the forum. The admin seems to have a lot of funds, since he can afford to give away as much as $50 everyday as a random prize.

Page 3 of 237 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information