Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: ForexPeoples - forexpeoples.com

this is great because the rates are incredibly high but unfortunately they do not accept paypal, liberty reserve or alertpay... but is there anyway I can get these earnings to my paypal through the trading account?

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes i think they are open on wire transfer and liberty reserve withdrawals i am not sure if they are doing withdrawals also in paypal its rare for a broker to do that you just have to encash it to lr and hopefully someone is willing to exchange it to paypal. when you want to get it from them that way.
      FXLotrebates - World's Highest Forex Rebates
      JSS Tripler - Earn 2% Daily

MTV$
      Thanks

can we cash out the bonus or is the payment for bonus only to be used for trading. hopefully it can be withdrawn directly also and not just for trading. so that we can consider getting active here since it has nice post rates of 20 cents.

MTV$
      Thanks

The one that i do not like here is that the cash is immediately wash away if you prolong the money for 6 months all the efforts posting will be deleted by the system so you have to make sure that you profit faster here if not you will be just wasting your time posting on the site of forexpeoples.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nehmer View Post
      The one that i do not like here is that the cash is immediately wash away if you prolong the money for 6 months all the efforts posting will be deleted by the system so you have to make sure that you profit faster here if not you will be just wasting your time posting on the site of forexpeoples.
      what do you mean they delete the money. are you talking about your opints or earning in the forum. or the payment they will give to your trading account. are they going to pay in your trading account just like in MT5. but i think 6 months is quite too long and so giving you enough time to make a profit for that bonus payment.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by android View Post
      what do you mean they delete the money. are you talking about your opints or earning in the forum. or the payment they will give to your trading account. are they going to pay in your trading account just like in MT5. but i think 6 months is quite too long and so giving you enough time to make a profit for that bonus payment.
      yes the trading money is the only way for you to earn but the case is that they delete it after 6 months good as gone a total of 180 days im not sure if the profit is included but hope not if you are poster here most probably it will be better if you withdraw directly your money when you profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

can we cash out the bonus or is the payment for bonus only to be used for trading. hopefully it can be withdrawn directly also and not just for trading. so that we can consider getting active here since it has nice post rates of 20 cents.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think most of the forex forum did taht things LOL, except fxfred but you will find out they are very strict. well in forexpeople it is just like other forex forum site that offered the bonus to the poster who active make posts here. so i think there is no problem of it

MTV$
      Thanks

I am in this forum but I am not active yet since I don't like to open yet, I am waiting for the new Liteforex holiday bonus before opening an account there and use it on forums.

Thanks nsawork for opening this once again.

Yow nehmer, did you receive my pm there?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hilman11 View Post
      sorry no friend it is the same as instaforex try to read the thread starter and look around the forum. it is sponsored by liteforex company which gives 1:500 leverage to all its members if you want to take advantage of the leverage as far as i know everymonth there are top posters usually top 3

MTV$
      Thanks

oh well, so i is a forex slash forum? its my first time to encounter such a website like that. if it is really paying, i think, i will give a try and join on it right away. im just hoping that it is not that strict.

MTV$
      Thanks

you are right , Forex forums are really running on the same pattern , you can not cash out by any mean but you can multiply your earnings through your transferred money to your Forex account , if you have lot of skills in Forex then you will make huge amount other then you can not expect profits in Forex in case if you felt in loose .

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoo7 View Post
      you are right , Forex forums are really running on the same pattern , you can not cash out by any mean but you can multiply your earnings through your transferred money to your Forex account , if you have lot of skills in Forex then you will make huge amount other then you can not expect profits in Forex in case if you felt in loose .
      it has the same pattern but there is no problem in the forum it pays regularly on the month's end and you will receive what you have posted as long as it is not spam posting. It will be a good opportunity for you and for others to earn some money from it. The best thing for you to trade.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello members,

I welcome you all to take the part in the Forex Peoples forum and trade with the Lite Forex Broker which is the sponsor of that Forum. I am the Moderator of the Forum.

The payment is $0.20 per post and $0.10 per refer post, the sum of the accumulated Bonus will be credited to the Lite Forex account attached to your profile in the first 5 days of every month.

First join the Forum

And then create Free account at LiteForex here

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
      Hello members,

I welcome you all to take the part in the Forex Peoples forum and trade with the Lite Forex Broker which is the sponsor of that Forum. I am the Moderator of the Forum.

The payment is $0.20 per post and $0.10 per refer post, the sum of the accumulated Bonus will be credited to the Lite Forex account attached to your profile in the first 5 days of every month.

First join the Forum

And then create Free account at LiteForex here
      hello mod i have a problem in this forum i cannot post fast you need to wait until you can post again can we make it a little bit lower or nothing at all so that it will be an advantage for the members of the forum and it will not be hard to post here what do you think about this one nsawork

MTV$
      Thanks

This is interesting, I will join and promote it so to easily earn more! I see it as a very good way to build up once trading account, though it cannot be withdrawn, but with good trading skills, one can make much more over time.

MTV$
      Thanks

hello mod i have a problem in this forum i cannot post fast you need to wait until you can post again can we make it a little bit lower or nothing at all so that it will be an advantage for the members of the forum and it will not be hard to post here what do you think about this one nsawork
      Currently the waiting time is 2 mins in between the posts and this is fair enough. In 1 hr you can easily make 20 posts.

Also if you have any problems feel free to contact me

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeltonsInv View Post
      This is interesting, I will join and promote it so to easily earn more! I see it as a very good way to build up once trading account, though it cannot be withdrawn, but with good trading skills, one can make much more over time.
      Yes i welcome you can JOIN using the Link above the Banner of forex peoples. Click on the Green Links

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
      Currently the waiting time is 2 mins in between the posts and this is fair enough. In 1 hr you can easily make 20 posts.

Also if you have any problems feel free to contact me
      there is 2 min gap that is my problem mod can you talk about that on the admin here and somewhat reduce it to a lower min or seconds I know there are spammers around but you can ban them directly the members here who posts seriously do not need to be waiting

MTV$
      Thanks

there is 2 min gap that is my problem mod can you talk about that on the admin here and somewhat reduce it to a lower min or seconds I know there are spammers around but you can ban them directly the members here who posts seriously do not need to be waiting

Hey nehmer you said that bonus expire after 6 month whereas your this just based on lies because i have confirm that bonus never expire until you`ll not lose everything mean MC

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information