Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: I got an email promoting Liberty Reserve's investment site?

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika View Post
      that's true. all of this emails are from scammers. but I'm wondering how did they know our email on the first place? I mean if we request payments we don't put our email right? we put only our Lr account. So how do they know that our LR email?
      tha is what i do wonder;how they manage to get at our Liberty Reserve Email upto trrying to scam us with it and sometimes i lost in the stream of thoughts.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Well if you request for AP payments even at least once on a forum, then you can be assured that someone will list it down, most probably to send you their ref links or to try to scam you. I also use several emails, and the email that i use in registering at forums gets to receive these kind of mails.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well i have never received any of such emails since am using my Liberty Reserve account,i don't know if it is because am using one special email for my Liberty Reserve account,when i wanted to creat my Liberty Reserve account i first created an email specially for the account and the only message that i do receive is only from Liberty Reserve and no other e-mails comes into my email.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah this is a way they wanna scam you and know it that even if libertyreserve will ever think of promoting any hyip or program they wouldn't send it to our email because the stated it that they won't even try sending us mails.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, we always inform about this matter and especially if the mail contain a links on it! then that surely, doesn't same from LR but that was came from those scammers that trying to fool you to get access in your account! It would be better if you just ignore this kind of mail as some of it are really tempting especially clicking the links on it.

MTV$
      Thanks

First at Lr website,they warned us that Lr will never send any email to it's user with any link in it,so I see no reason for Lr to send scam mails to it's users.In other words,they are destroying their reputation since there are many payment proccessors.Such mails with links should never be click,rather be deleted as so as possible.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am not sure if this one is always getting the new members to trust on this thing. Because this offer is worst than the HYIP. Even if it reffers to the HYIP, it usually the cheap HYIP there with very high RoI and not reasonable one here.

MTV$
      Thanks

You know what it would be easy to get the libertyreserve newbie if the got some few dollars in their account because they will be so anxious to get serious bucks,so i think the newbies are now the victim of this stuff.

MTV$
      Thanks

Every time you receive a promotional LR emails phishing emails. Just transfer that email in your junk email. In this way if you receive a phishing email again its going to go directly to your junk mails.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah that true perhaps its so obvious that alertpay will never try sending us such email beause they told us that in every notification(payment proof)that they do send to us that they will never send us such email that contains links or promoting any stuff.

MTV$
      Thanks

I got the same email too here but i have done alot of research on the investment program they send in the email that it was scam cause i don't just jump to invest in a program i always embark in much research in other to be in a safer part.however i thing if lr is really operating this program it will be display in there website page.

MTV$
      Thanks

Such thing of e-mail like this one will never end and never stop. Even not only to the Liberty Reserve, but other Online Money Processor here. So, we are as the member here have to be smart and not to be too curious

MTV$
      Thanks

I again received emails from LR still unsure how it come that they able to have that email address which is just the same to LR. And then found out that they promoted the hyip site. Really, I though it is phishing email since there is a link.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't really know why this scammers try only libertyreserve i do not get such email to my alertpay email i think libertyreserve might be doing something behind this,because i can't remember giving my libertyreserve email address out perhaps i do get such mails.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well without wasting time this is an absolutely scam cause not only this message is passing arround people still talk of an exchanger that will be adding profit to our lr fund per transfer in which all these is scam cause we should all know that any thing that has gain alot of popularity always have alot of scammers trouble shooting the user.

MTV$
      Thanks

See,when i haven't register to those hyip sites i did got such messege into my direct liberty reserve email address,so i did ask to my self how manage did i get this mail although i haven't given out that email to anybody esle.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well I don't know exactly where i did got those emails knowing that it is not from LR even the email address is just the same to LR. Really suspicious for me so I really don't mind as it is not my LR email address they usually send those emails lol.

MTV$
      Thanks

Why do you guys even bother to make such big number of these phishing mails? Anyone with IQ over a rubber boot knows how to deal with their finances online, so I can't understand how people can fall into this kind of email scams. Always access the sites either by writing the URL to browser bar or via your own bookmarks and double check before logging in - it's not that hard.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well i have a suggestion on this in other for us to always be in safe part we should always confirm any mail or article we read about what liberty reserve is doing or operating from there administrator or client in other to be scam.

MTV$
      Thanks

And that's why i've adviced you guy never to use a general email i tag as public mail cos that's thesame email you use in subscribing to every random to you come across on net, so be careful so scammers dont use that email to hack into your liberty account.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information