Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 589 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Last Poster Contest - Prizes for every 100 Posts and 1000 posts

hello Cheysser. Your arvatar is very nice. Cheysser is your new nickname? Are you Khai, my old friend?
      anyway, nice too meet my friend here in this contest. Waiting for next poster

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naboda For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naboda View Post
      hello Cheysser. Your arvatar is very nice. Cheysser is your new nickname? Are you Khai, my old friend?
      anyway, nice too meet my friend here in this contest. Waiting for next poster
      im not khai, khai is my online friend naboda
      and that is not my nickname.. its my real name
      and that avatar is also me

MTV$
      Thanks

khai and cheysser are different person naboda
      don't get confused lolz
      anyways keep posting guys..............................

MTV$
      Thanks

It is a nice contest but i am not in a jubilant mood cause of what is happening in japan. 10,000 feared dead and hundreds of thousands evacuated due to radiation risks from a damaged nuclear plant. My heart bleeds in their present situation and i hope things return back to normal.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheysser View Post
      im not khai, khai is my online friend naboda
      and that is not my nickname.. its my real name
      and that avatar is also me
      Sorry Cheysser, I got confused.
      anyway hope that we will make a friend from MTV
      Where are you from? Have you graduated?
      I am also want to say hello to neng, our moderator

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi naboda where are you from and are you a student? I think neng is busy now there are a lot of things to do in the forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

Who announces the prizes in here? Will it be the admin or a Mod or someone else?

I was ignored last time I asked

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
      Who announces the prizes in here? Will it be the admin or a Mod or someone else?

I was ignored last time I asked
      Sorry for the late answer. It will either be the admin or any of the three moderators but i'm pretty sure that it will be the admin. So just have a good time here and don't forget to invite your peeps to get a feel of the hood.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Palove View Post
      Sorry for the late answer. It will either be the admin or any of the three moderators but i'm pretty sure that it will be the admin. So just have a good time here and don't forget to invite your peeps to get a feel of the hood.
      Oh, sure, I will definitely tell them about your hideout, so that we can push this thread further into the 1000 posts and beyond.

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh, sure, I will definitely tell them about your hideout, so that we can push this thread further into the 1000 posts and beyond.
      Um, did i just see hideout in your post. Can't tell what that means but let's set our eyes on getting this forum to a high pedestal as i am sure more last poster contests are on the horizon.

Good to see u here though.

MTV$
      Thanks

Um, did i just see hideout in your post. Can't tell what that means but let's set our eyes on getting this forum to a high pedestal as i am sure more last poster contests are on the horizon.

Yeah, as in hiding place hehe

But more? In this Forum? Why, there is no need for more, this is already enough, what's the point of another one?

MTV$
      Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

Please don't double post

hehe

MTV$
      Thanks

Please don't double post

hehe
      You see, it is not deliberate. Happens because of my network connection. Proof is that they both appeared at the same time and exactly the same.

Talking about if this is enough? Definitely, but you and others are looking forward to this kind of contest even after the 1000 posts have been made. What will you call the last poster contests that might start after this official 1000 posts contest, different contests or more contests?

MTV$
      Thanks

You see, it is not deliberate. Happens because of my network connection. Proof is that they both appeared at the same time and exactly the same.

Talking about if this is enough? Definitely, but you and others are looking forward to this kind of contest even after the 1000 posts have been made. What will you call the last poster contests that might start after this official 1000 posts contest, different contests or more contests?
      What will happen when we reach the 1000th post, a new round will begin, it will all happen in this same thread.

MTV$
      Thanks

What will happen when we reach the 1000th post, a new round will begin, it will all happen in this same thread.
      I think it is down to the usage of words. If i shouldn't have used 'more' or i should have used 'another' but the bottomline is that all things being equal there should be another round of contest when this is over.

What do yo think of the payments are they fast or not?

MTV$
      Thanks

I think it is down to the usage of words. If i shouldn't have used 'more' or i should have used 'another' but the bottomline is that all things being equal there should be another round of contest when this is over.

What do yo think of the payments are they fast or not?
      What do you mean by the payments being fast or not? I was never paid by this Forum... so I can't know...

MTV$
      Thanks

What do you mean by the payments being fast or not? I was never paid by this Forum... so I can't know...
      Well you do not have to be paid first. just look at the period of time between the last payment request and the subsequent payment proof then comment.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well you do not have to be paid first. just look at the period of time between the last payment request and the subsequent payment proof then comment.
      Oh, isn't that too much work? Like I care about this forum payments

!

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh, isn't that too much work? Like I care about this forum payments

!
      The forum payments might be small to you but substantial to others. I respect your view anyway.

You were talking of interests? What are yours.

Page 2 of 589 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread Information