Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 51 of 589 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast
    Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 11779
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Last Poster Contest - Prizes for every 100 Posts and 1000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by BrainTeaser View Post
      Yay! 1000th post been crossed now thus the contest ends officially I wish best of luck to everyone including myself for the
      win and also hope it continues and its not the end.
      Congrats BrainTeaser. You've got it.
      I own post #999. I like this number
      Continue new round and wait for Tarak guys!

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Lol I thought I might be having 1001 post .. Yay! I got it now I have to do some Samba....
      Thanks naboda for the help

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah lets dance Brain
      guys, I think that we should take a break. Lets give Tarak time to anounce the winners and decide to continue running or close this contest.

MTV$
      Thanks

Ok naboda again thanks for your support guess now I am off to bed and dream about winning lol... So all of you take care and have fun in your life... And if you have lost your love than go and find new one cause you can't live alone its just against nature... though you can always remember him/her till your last breathe .... :P

MTV$
      Thanks

congratulations you guys on job well done.i never expected this,i thought by this time i could still be able to win something.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think this contest has ended.

Tarak has to honor at least one more round until he decides not to hold this contest anymore.

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
      I don't think this contest has ended.

Tarak has to honor at least one more round until he decides not to hold this contest anymore.
      The contest will never end. But sadly the rates will. New announcement will be made soon. I just woke up and there is so much work. Give me some time and you will see the announcement.

Congratulations on reaching the 1000 posts everyone. Great work

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarak View Post
      The contest will never end. But sadly the rates will. New announcement will be made soon. I just woke up and there is so much work. Give me some time and you will see the announcement.

Congratulations on reaching the 1000 posts everyone. Great work
      What a bummer...

I knew this rates could not stay for so long, but now they will be mega low... but that's how it goes.

MTV$
      Thanks

good morning guys,how you all doing??
      yeah,we understand that the original contest has ended...letz continue chatting,probably the new rates would not be that bad!

MTV$
      Thanks

Good Morning guys..I just woke up now..I was surprised that contest has already ended..Good Luck For All Winners..

MTV$
      Thanks

The contest is up but Tarak has promised to let it continue but with lower rates. Ain't this great. Goodluck to those who posted in the last round and congrats to the 1000th post winner.

MTV$
      Thanks

Ya..I think this contest should be remained continued by the Admin though prizes can be lowered..
      Waiting just for the winners of last round..

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Winners for posts 901 - 1000

908 - nahiyar
      915 - naboda
      928 - iamurfriend
      963 - stachart
      980 - David

Three extra winners for 1 - 1000

285 - nahiyar
      322 - Palove
      618 - David

Poster for 1000th post:

1000 - BrainTeaser

Winners were already paid. And the contest rules are updated now. Check them out and keep posting.

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Last Poster Contest - Prizes for every 1000 posts

wow...additional winners was included.congratulations to the winners.hopefully luck would find its way again in my path when this round ends.the journey begins!

MTV$
      Thanks

Great. I just checked the new rules and it seems the excitement is not over. I will keep posting even though prizes are going to be announced after 1000 posts.

MTV$
      Thanks

WOW..I won two times i n this round..I think I am the lucky member of the forum who won 7 times the contest...

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah you are the luckiest nahiyar...to have won that much especially in this last round...
      Does anyone understand the part of those with maximum rewards??

MTV$
      Thanks

That means that top 4 posters in this chat till 2000 post will get $4,$3,$2 and $..Did you get it now?

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah,i do understand,hmmm...interesting!...and they are equally suprise prizes too...where is everybody?? Lets move this to the end..

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh thanks, I was just paid 2 more prizes.

Let's finish this round people, I can't wait to see the prizes for the new round, even though they won't be as good =(

Page 51 of 589 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread Information