Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 47 of 589 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Last Poster Contest - Prizes for every 100 Posts and 1000 posts

I have also completed that offer. @Tarak is a very generous person, providing us a lot of earning opportunities.
      The match has entered into very crucial position.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamurfriend View Post
      I have also completed that offer. @Tarak is a very generous person, providing us a lot of earning opportunities.
      The match has entered into very crucial position.
      Oh... I won't overload my system with any browser bars.

I will maybe think about that later.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
      Oh... I won't overload my system with any browser bars.

I will maybe think about that later.
      There is nothing like overloading in installing the alexa toolbar, anyhow if you don't like then its up to you.
      31 balls 23 runs, India s near to win this match and @Naboda is near to win $15.

MTV$
      Thanks

already last round started and i never won anything that is so unlucky of me i want to win so what number is lucky i will be posting on the specific post to win india is winning so we will be facing india in the semis hahaha

MTV$
      Thanks

There is nothing like overloading in installing the alexa toolbar, anyhow if you don't like then its up to you.
      31 balls 23 runs, India s near to win this match and @Naboda is near to win $15.
      I will end up checking that offer later.

But now, I am too hungry... I can't even wake up or get out of my bed

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GhostWarrior View Post
      already last round started and i never won anything that is so unlucky of me i want to win so what number is lucky i will be posting on the specific post to win india is winning so we will be facing india in the semis hahaha
      Well bro, don't feel unlucky. Its the part of game. Some people have more good luck and some people have less good luck. Hopefully you will win in this round or may be you will win the 1000th post for $2 prize.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well bro, don't feel unlucky. Its the part of game. Some people have more good luck and some people have less good luck. Hopefully you will win in this round or may be you will win the 1000th post for $2 prize.
      2$?

Isn't it 5$?

Don't tell me that prize was also halved?

Even more than halved... oh... now I remember what a shame... it was 5$ previously.

MTV$
      Thanks

Congratulations to @Naboda for wining the bet of $15 on India win.

Dear @David the prize of 1000th post is $2 not $5 as you may have seen on the first page, but don't worry at least you are getting something. I am Thankful to admin for organizing this fantastic contest.

MTV$
      Thanks

Congrats to "nodaba" for winning the bet.India has won the quarter final and qualified to semi final where he will meet the "Pakistan"..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      Congrats to "nodaba" for winning the bet.India has won the quarter final and qualified to semi final where he will meet the "Pakistan"..
      Yes, India will play the semifinal with Pakistan, what a great match will be played in semi-final.
      I am very glad on India win as we will see a great battle instead of a cricket match in second semi-final.

Blog Entries
      MTV$
      Thanks

Winners of 801 - 900:

820 - David
      835 - Douksaga
      840 - naboda
      877 - iamurfriend
      900 - Tarak

All the payments have been sent. Congratulations.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarak View Post
      Winners of 801 - 900:

820 - David
      835 - Douksaga
      840 - naboda
      877 - iamurfriend
      900 - Tarak

Thanks a lot @Tarak.

Congratulations to all the winners. I am waiting for the reply but almost all the members are away, because no one is replying.

MTV$
      Thanks

Congratulations to all winners..I was not lucky in this round..However over all I am lucky because I won 5 times the contest...

MTV$
      Thanks

guyz am back,how you doin? Congratulations on your bet winnings and also to your luck here too.wow...luck has found my way again.congrats to all other winners...

MTV$
      Thanks

Welcome back bro, Thanks for congrats.
      I have the habit of not getting disappointed, it is better to accept bad result rather than getting sad for that. I have won 4 rounds out of 9 but still I am happy.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am getting excited even one week before for the match of Pakistan VS India..I consider it the final of the world cup because who will be the inner of this match,he must be the winner of 2011 World Cup..

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      I am getting excited even one week before for the match of Pakistan VS India..I consider it the final of the world cup because who will be the inner of this match,he must be the winner of 2011 World Cup..
      Very well said! the winner of Pakistan India match will be surely the world champion.

As a Pakistani, you must be excited for this match as whenever Pakistan plays against India, the people of both the countries take it as more than a match.

MTV$
      Thanks

Very well said! the winner of Pakistan India match will be surely the world champion.

As a Pakistani, you must be excited for this match as whenever Pakistan plays against India, the people of both the countries take it as more than a match.
      You are completely right.The match between Pakistan and India is always so much interesting and when this match will be in world cup and in the level of semi final so it will be very very very interesting and amazing..

MTV$
      Thanks

you guyz and this your cricket match alwayz,you guyz never getting tired of it? I understand you guys are excited about winning,could we talk about another thing

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarak View Post
      Winners of 801 - 900:

820 - David
      835 - Douksaga
      840 - naboda
      877 - iamurfriend
      900 - Tarak

Congrats to all the winners. And again Tarak is a winner. Seems it is four winners in this round and not five.

Who can tell how long it will take for this round and indeed this contest will be over?

Page 47 of 589 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147547 ... LastLast

Thread Information