Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

    Results 1 to 17 of 17
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      3,095
      Blog Entries
      2
      MTV$
      1,272
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 635 Times in 92 Posts

      When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      You can withdraw your balance at any time.

      a) You need to create your payment request at Payment Section
      i) Do make sure you are going through the Withdrawl Request Format
      b) One of our staff will review your posts and approve your request.
      c) Depending on the quality and amount of posts reviewing ones posts might take time.
      d) Once approved your payment will be processed as soon as possible

      Regards

    2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarak For This Useful Post:


    3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Posts
      Million and counting


       
    4. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      rm vl
      Posts
      869
      MTV$
      33
      Thanks
      4
      Thanked 7 Times in 2 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Can somebody tell me where can I find information about how many members are on this site and how many have requested cash out. I find it hard to orientate around here! But the page is very cute! Good work to all who created this site.

    5. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      3,095
      Blog Entries
      2
      MTV$
      1,272
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 635 Times in 92 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Quote Originally Posted by ghostx View Post
      Can somebody tell me where can I find information about how many members are on this site and how many have requested cash out. I find it hard to orientate around here! But the page is very cute! Good work to all who created this site.
      There is a whole section dedicated for that purpose. Check on the main category for Payments section. I am sure you wouldn't find any difficulty in finding it.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

    6. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      83
      MTV$
      234
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 9 Times in 1 Post

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Hi Tarak,

      Thank you for this information. It helps me because I am just a newbie here in the site. I don't have knowledge yet when or how I can earn here. But the information here is enough.

    7. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      3
      MTV$
      29
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      thank you for this information and it is clear now and it help me because im new member here and i want also to found out how to earn here and also making friends here as well

    8. #6
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Philippines
      Posts
      10
      MTV$
      50
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      how is much is the minimum MTV$ can be requested? and any even if I'm just registered today, I can still make a request? or do I have to wait some days?

    9. #7
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      4
      MTV$
      25
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      What is the minimum MTV$ requested? and is there a limit for withdraw .and I want to know how can I withdraw money to paypal or Liberty reseve account. because a register before few minutes

    10. #8
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Posts
      3,095
      Blog Entries
      2
      MTV$
      1,272
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 635 Times in 92 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Quote Originally Posted by dissgee View Post
      What is the minimum MTV$ requested? and is there a limit for withdraw .and I want to know how can I withdraw money to paypal or Liberty reseve account. because a register before few minutes
      Minimum via Liberty Reserve in $5, via Paypal is $10

      As of now there is no limit on how many times you can withdraw. Once you reach the minimum payout you can go to Payment Request section and place a request.
      Follow us on Facebook | Rules & Regulations - Guidelines to survive| Suggestions & Feedback - Voice your Opinion
      Contests - Place to make some extra money | TheSidd Music Composer & Producer

    11. #9
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      4
      MTV$
      25
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      thankx

      for As of now there is no limit on how many times you can withdraw. Once you reach the minimum payout you can go to Payment Request section and place a request.

    12. #10
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      4
      MTV$
      25
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      anybody knows how many post should I put for get 5$ to cash out?
      thankx............
      .....................

    13. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      463
      MTV$
      1,726
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Is it true that i might happen to request for $5 and i would just end up getting stuffs like $2.54,,$2.00 e.t.c ??, am just scared about this because i would be requesting for my payment soon

    14. #12
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,500
      MTV$
      446
      Thanks
      4
      Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Quote Originally Posted by dissgee View Post
      anybody knows how many post should I put for get 5$ to cash out?
      thankx............
      .....................

      hi there! 500 points equals to $5 ....

      Quote Originally Posted by raskystan View Post
      Is it true that i might happen to request for $5 and i would just end up getting stuffs like $2.54,,$2.00 e.t.c ??, am just scared about this because i would be requesting for my payment soon
      It is true but it will all depends on the quality of your posts, should you post good quality post I don't see any reason for you to worry about getting a deduction

    15. #13
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      22
      MTV$
      43
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Where on the website can I locate my outstanding balance? I have been trying to understand the payout procedure and would like to know the mode of payments.
      Can members be paid with cheques or Liberty reserve? The site excites me tremendously and I hope to see other innovations in future

      Thanks
      uncleray
      2348098591080

    16. #14
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      2
      MTV$
      25
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      with what I can withdraw?
      poin or what? i still confused here. because i'm a new member

      Thanks. kaskus.us

    17. #15
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      24
      MTV$
      100
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Quote Originally Posted by nayaka19 View Post
      with what I can withdraw?
      poin or what? i still confused here. because i'm a new member

      Thanks. kaskus.us
      Your Point (MTV point)

      every 500 points Equals 5 USD


      .................................................. ....

    18. #16
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      22
      MTV$
      43
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      Hi friend,it is very easy to withdraw your earnings as soon as you reach the minimum which is$5 for liberty reserve, there is no limitation to how many times you can request payout

    19. #17
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      9
      MTV$
      39
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: When can I withdraw my balance (MTV$) ?

      ok friend thanks for the help for evry newbie in here, i hope that everyone in here can easily understand what he tried to say and have a happy earnings in here

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •