Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

Libya: Ghadafi, is he the best to lead Libya?

I wonder if anyone noticed that there is nothing known about the rebels in Libya. The news said that not even the NATO knows anything about the rebels, and there was also the mention about the radical islamists among the rebels. This makes some people worry that if the Libyan leader fall, the radical islamists will take over Libya and it may be much worse, not only for the world, but also for the Libyan people.

So, is Gadafi the best to lead Libya for now?

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Libya: Ghadafi, is he the best to lead Libya?

Quote Originally Posted by work3 View Post
      I wonder if anyone noticed that there is nothing known about the rebels in Libya. The news said that not even the NATO knows anything about the rebels, and there was also the mention about the radical islamists among the rebels. This makes some people worry that if the Libyan leader fall, the radical islamists will take over Libya and it may be much worse, not only for the world, but also for the Libyan people.

So, is Gadafi the best to lead Libya for now?
      I would like to say some thinks.
      Firstly... Gadafi was the dictator of that country for 20 years? Or more? Why now they don`t tolerate him anymore? He was old, and almost to leava
      Secondly...That riot wasn`t started from the initiative of ordinary people. Someone from outside helped with moneys, guns, and others. Why? Because they want Gadafi down.
      Thirdly... Why someone would like Gadafi to go? Because they have lot ( A LOT ) of petrol, and now, this is gold mine.

I think that everything was planned carefuly, and now, the plan succeded.

Just an opinion.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gadafi ruled Libya for 42 years, and I agree with you. The way the rebels got their weapons so soon shows that it was planned long ago, and not many Libyan supporting them, as with all those weapons, Gadafi would have to be dead by now if most Libyan supported the rebels.

And oil was very likely the reason of the Iraq war. This Libyan war seems to be just the same.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by work3 View Post
      Gadafi ruled Libya for 42 years, and I agree with you. The way the rebels got their weapons so soon shows that it was planned long ago, and not many Libyan supporting them, as with all those weapons, Gadafi would have to be dead by now if most Libyan supported the rebels.

And oil was very likely the reason of the Iraq war. This Libyan war seems to be just the same.
      I made a second thought about this. I think if they planned this for a long time, an outsider surely helped them to plan and execute it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, may have been planned a long time before. Remember when Libya removed the WMDs? I think it was part of the plan. First they made Kadhafi (or whatever) removed the WMDs then they formed the rebellions to remove him.

MTV$
      Thanks

There are really a lot of points that we ought to ponder over the recent events in Libya.

The fighting occurs in the eastern part, which is reputed to have 80% of the total proven reserves of Libyan oil. A lot of oil exploration and extraction operations there are also being done by China. So the fighting drastically affects China's oil supply. And a take-over by forces loyal to NATO and the US will also put China's oil exploration and extraction facilities under western control, IF ALLOWED to continue to operate.

With or without oil, so goes China's economy too, which now seems to be stronger than the US'.

A game of musical chairs of the leadership - and worst - can be easily perpetrated if the rebel leadership of whatever political stripe is unknown to the Libyans and the outside world.

I really suspect it's not the Libyan People's well-being and welfare that is the paramount consideration of NATO and the UN in its intervention into Libyan affairs. They are protecting and promoting their own interests: oil, geopolitics in their favor, and US hegemony.

And while this is going on Libya, how about the Spratlys in Western Philippines? The Spratlys is reputed to hold the second biggest oil reserves in the world. Things seem to be heating up here. Last week there was a naval exercise conducted in the area by the US, Japan, and Australia. Any country that this exercise was meant to address a warning to? Any cause and effect connection to the events in Libya?

MTV$
      Thanks

You summarized it all very well, and yes, contrary to what the nations involved in attacking Libya said, it seemed only to do with the oil and its effects. Thanks for mentioning its effect on China's economy.

Now it seems that Libya has won the war, since the news said Italy withdrew it's planes and British said they had no means to continue the war, the strikes halted for weeks. And the US handed this case to Russia. All shows Libya won the war. Seems the most of the Libyan people still want to have Kadafi as their leader.

MTV$
      Thanks

Based on his background,.. I guess I wouldn't agree for he's a dictator for almost 20 years and there are no other
      Libyan who ever opposed him of what he is doing. He maybe played some tricks to last that long. And he even did have some dark secrets at hand.

But in some ways, Libya stood for 20 long years knowing that the one ruling them is a bad ass dictator.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes, may have been planned a long time before. Remember when Libya removed the WMDs? I think it was part of the plan. First they made Kadhafi (or whatever) removed the WMDs then they formed the rebellions to remove him.

MTV$
      Thanks

in short, Ghadafi is removed by someone who remove him to take his place over. After all, who doesn't want to sit as the number one man in a country, especially one with oil reserve as much as Libya?

It's all about the love for money and power, the old age root of all evil.

MTV$
      Thanks

Gaddafi some times if feel is the best for Libya but if you come to look at it from one part of life he is not politics is not for the greedy put for the contemned he failed when he fells like libya is for him and his family and that is not a quality of a good politician

MTV$
      Thanks

Sorry for the bump but I just had to post.

The whole Libyan "liberation" was just another Israeli-American NATO invasion to gain oil.

MTV$
      Thanks

No i dont think that gadafi is the best leader to libya, he never improvr the libya, hence i think that gadafi is a best leader for libya

Thread Information