From Account: U7404785
      Amount: $8.40
      Memo: Withdraw to hyips4all from PreMoney

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: PreMoney - premoney.com

Hey hyips4 all i want to tell you that you should report that thing in the payment section , so show us payment proof their because usually check their not here

MTV$
      Thanks

The banner of the forum is designed very well, expectation this site is serious one because i have seen it started since 2001 to this day, its such a wonderful process for them. Maybe i testament joint this one rattling presently and can cognise how i can equally clothe with them inorder to realise vantage

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

Armom,you're serious?
      I haven't meet nor heard of a program that has a ten year of quality hyip provision service and has a paying status till this day,it's enchanting,i think i better search this program out and see how far and trusted they are.

MTV$
      Thanks

Date: 2011-18-10 12:05:09
      Batch: 73948874

From Account: U7404785
      Amount: $5.40
      Memo: Withdraw to hyips4all from PreMoney

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello all, Mega hyip thank you admin ! I love this kind of hyip ahhahahhahahhahaahhahahaha! See you soon guys!

MTV$
      Thanks

INSTANT WITHDRAWAL SCAM MESSAGE FROM PREMONEY ADMIN
      Hello xxxxxxxxx

During last days we had some problems with withdrawals. Now we changed our withdraw system. From today you can withdraw your earnings whenever you want in a second without any problem because it is working directly with our main LibertyReserve account. Please enable your LibertyReserve account API system before starting to withdraw your funds. After enabling API system, you can get all of your earnings in a second. Please follow the instruction in the page below:

http://www.premoney.com/API/

If you don't have Adobe Flash Player installed or if you are not able to load PreMoney API instruction page, please install one of these Adobe Flash Player software:

Adobe Flash Player For Internet Explorer
      http://www.premoney.com/API/Adobe_Fl...yer_For_IE.exe

Adobe Flash Player For Other Internet Browsers (FireFox,Opera,...)
      http://www.premoney.com/API/Adobe_Fl...For_Non_IE.exe

Regards,
      Premoney Admin is not satisfied with the money he has already scammed investors so he wants to clear all the money in the investors liberty reserve account. Enabling Api from your liberty reserve account by set words given by a third party automatically gives to the third party access to your liberty reserve account and funds and as such the third party can withdraw funds from your liberty reserve account this is the latest liberty reserve scam which many hyip users had fallen victim off.

So please do not carry out the instructions above. Else you will succeed in enabling Instant withdrawal as was stated from your account. where premoney cheaters can withdraw your entirely liberty reserve funds from your accounts.

MTV$
      Thanks

INSTANT WITHDRAWAL SCAM MESSAGE FROM PREMONEY ADMIN
      Hello xxxxxxxxx

During last days we had some problems with withdrawals. Now we changed our withdraw system. From today you can withdraw your earnings whenever you want in a second without any problem because it is working directly with our main LibertyReserve account. Please enable your LibertyReserve account API system before starting to withdraw your funds. After enabling API system, you can get all of your earnings in a second. Please follow the instruction in the page below:

http://www.premoney.com/API/

If you don't have Adobe Flash Player installed or if you are not able to load PreMoney API instruction page, please install one of these Adobe Flash Player software:

Adobe Flash Player For Internet Explorer
      http://www.premoney.com/API/Adobe_Fl...yer_For_IE.exe

Adobe Flash Player For Other Internet Browsers (FireFox,Opera,...)
      http://www.premoney.com/API/Adobe_Fl...For_Non_IE.exe

Regards,
      Premoney Admin is not satisfied with the money he has already scammed investors so he wants to clear all the money in the investors liberty reserve account. Enabling Api from your liberty reserve account by set words given by a third party automatically gives to the third party access to your liberty reserve account and funds and as such the third party can withdraw funds from your liberty reserve account this is the latest liberty reserve scam which many hyip users had fallen victim off.

So please do not carry out the instructions above. Else you will succeed in enabling Instant withdrawal as was stated from your account. where premoney cheaters can withdraw your entirely liberty reserve funds from your accounts.

MTV$
      Thanks

I look about some popular monitor hyips said about premoney has been turn to scam. Actually, I am not believe about that. But, may be I can't see a payment proof made from members lately. So, I guess, that is right information to premoney is scammer.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hely folks, it's better be late than never

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
      Necessary information and leave Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
      this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
      Curt

MTV$
      Thanks

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
      Necessary information and leave Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
      this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
      Curt

MTV$
      Thanks

Regards,
      Curt

MTV$
      Thanks

I just visited this http://premoney.com and a site like a parked domain displayed. Do you guys experience such error here? It seems like the site is down or maybe they are sharing the same server with different site. Well, too bad if this site wants to stop paying, as i have read from above, while the Admin is sending investors a likely scam mail to set up their lr API account. Which is a new way hyip Admins uses to scam investors more even after turning to scam.

MTV$
      Thanks

Same with you my friend. Domain of premoney doesn't put in their hosting again. Even I visited few monitor hyip, most of them said about admin already turn to scam. But, that is not problem to me. Since I never invest my money at premoney. Lolz

MTV$
      Thanks

that is really nice hyip but there is a problem thses days with scam and it is so much these days ,i wish this one is really true .
      the minimum invest is so high i mean it may be not trusted and it will take some time to get the profit there

MTV$
      Thanks

This site has turn to scam and beware even though they turn to scam they are trying to hack your LR account to get more money. So they don't only run away with our money they also want to steal our money in our LR account.

MTV$
      Thanks

Still get to that parked domain today as i visited it again. The Admin of premoney must be too greedy and selfish as well. I mean, how can he turn to scam, run away with people's bucks, also sents a hacking message to investors and finally send the domain to a domain parking program, all in the name to get more bucks. Isn't that greedy. Anyway, i still don't understands since the ads are here and may also be in some other PTP forums or even Monitors.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information