Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

12biying - 12biying.com

12BET is a remote gambling brand, focused primarily on offering sports betting products and services to certain European and Asia Pacific markets.

In Europe, the 12BET brand is operated by Pacific Sea Invests S.A. (Europe) Limited (“PSE”), an Isle of Man company. PSE’s products and services are licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission (http://www.gov.im/gambling). A copy of PSE’s Isle of Man license may be viewed here.

In Asia, the 12BET brand is operated by Pacific Sea Invests S.A. (“PSI”), a British Virgin Islands company with offices in the Cagayan Economic Zone, Philippines. PSI’s products and services are licensed and regulated by First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation (www.firstcagayan.com) for the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority of the Philippine government. A copy of PSI’s Philippine license may be viewed here.

Our philosophy is to grow our business through seeking to deliver to sports betting customers the best overall experience in the market.

Join Here :
      http://www.12biying.com/index.aspx?lng=en

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: 12biying - 12biying.com

As additional info, 12biying main office is on philipines.
      I like this site interface but I can't join this site because I don't have moneybookers...
      I hope on the future this site will accept LR, WMZ, or alertpay..

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah, I also like this site interface. Also, when you bet on this site you can watch sports free too. They're very professional in sport betting and often have bonus upon deposit for new users. I don't have MB account but I think I'll create on to bet on this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

If they want to go international they should atleast add liberty reserve or alertpay or webmoney. Not everyone use moneybookers.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T2t2 View Post
      If they want to go international they should atleast add liberty reserve or alertpay or webmoney. Not everyone use moneybookers.
      Actually, Moneybookers is quite popular in the betting world. Liberty Reserve and Webmoney is more popular to us but MB is popular to people who bet frequently. Creating an MB account is easy and you don't have to verify it like PP or AP. And the limit for unverified account in MB is high too. If you're into betting, you should creating MB account instead of keep using LR and Webmoney.

MTV$
      Thanks

by the way, i have moneybookers account but its still need verifying. like paypal, moneybookers can verified via credit card. because I don't have credit card, my moneybookers account become inactive now and I also never use it.

fgold Guest

Wink Re: 12biying - 12biying.com

Quote Originally Posted by T2t2 View Post
      Moneybookers is more popular than LR or alertpay. Those payment methods like Liberty Reserve , are just anonymous cash payments which doesnt hav a refund policy. Alertpay is another one which is not trustable enough to be added by any serious company...

MTV$
      Thanks

I thought creating a moneybooker account you must verify it before you will start using it?
      Though i don't have much use for it, but this site interface look professional to me also.

http://www.jobnigeriavacancy.blogspot.com
      MTV$
      Thanks

It's not that popular to most forum users,i don't have money brokers account,and thinking of the years i have spend online,i haven't come across a serious case where i will be using MB so badly,so it's not just that too popular compared to alertpay,except in other continents.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't think to join this site cause it's similar to 12bet or it is the same. Besides my favourite Live Tennis Bet doesn't look comfortable for me compare to other sportbooks. While Soccer lives bet still good for me

MTV$
      Thanks

I like this site interface. Also, when you bet on this site you can watch sports free too. They're very professional in sport betting and often have bonus upon deposit for new users. I don't have MB account but I think I'll create on to bet on this site.

Thread Information