Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook vs twitter

What are the diff. Between facebook and twitter? and what are features of twitter that facebook should have? Wich do you preffer to use? facebook or twitter? share to us whats on your mind.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Facebook vs twitter

I loved the earlier facebook before a lot of people found out about it. Now its starting to get like myspace (overcrowded and confusing). Twitter is way more simple and is focused more on tweets or in other words "status updates" which in turn adds for more focus on an individuals words over pictures, videos, profiles, etc. I love twitter and you can follow me @kiddreamusic Haha

MTV$
      Thanks

twitter is not photo oriented while facebook is. It is the very premise of twitter is text updates while the premise of facebook is an images society

MTV$
      Thanks

I thoroughly enjoyed FB more than twitter as twitter is just to share whats on your mind with your friends. However FB is to socialize with your friends and it contains lot of applications as well that kept us engaged for hours.

MTV$
      Thanks

It seems like facebook is still the best, when it comes to making people happy. Though i have twitter, i only open it if i have to ask kuya kim about the things i just incounter that i never herd before.

MTV$
      Thanks

lol there are many differences between facebook and twitter. Both are very good in both of their ways. And I think twitter is mostly used by business and affiliates person to share their latest business info or product details. well I have three twitter accounts. I use 2 for advertising and the other for personal space.
      Facebook is a social society to meet long lost or new friends. its totally a community where we can share everything like pics, videos, status updates and much more.

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook is the best way and easy way to share your photos, videos, notes, links and status.
      Twitter is more on status update. Sharing photos but not in album.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am more prefer to use Facebook compared to Twitter, besides, I only have Facebook account and I don't have any Twitter account. I think Facebook is still the best and number one social networking site for me.

MTV$
      Thanks

If you don't have a lot of follwers then you probably won't like twitter too much because you'll pretty much be talking to yourself so in that sense I can see why people would prefer facebook over it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothalot View Post
      If you don't have a lot of follwers then you probably won't like twitter too much because you'll pretty much be talking to yourself so in that sense I can see why people would prefer facebook over it.
      I am completely agreed with you, I suppose twitter is much to know about the latest news happening all across the world simply by following some great personalities of their fields. So simply by following them you keep yourself updated with the latest news in their field.

MTV$
      Thanks

If you don't have followers in twitter its like your a small in an ocean. Unlike in facebook, your like a gold fish in an aquarium and its over crowded. So in short your not alone in facebook.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel07 View Post
      If you don't have followers in twitter its like your a small in an ocean. Unlike in facebook, your like a gold fish in an aquarium and its over crowded. So in short your not alone in facebook.
      Oh, I like that! Well, your absolutely right and I agree with what you had said. In facebook, you will never be alone because there are many things that we can do and for sure we can enjoy.

MTV$
      Thanks

for spread information and gain information i'm prefer twitter, but sometimes facebook give me good information as twitter. beside that im combine some application with twitter to control my computer, . and for me facebook is a place which i can communicate with my other friend who live far away from me

MTV$
      Thanks

In my view, many people doesn't want to be in twitter because it is plainly a big massive chat. Not all are talkative enough to handle the site. Twitter is more on talking as a way of socializing.
      Earn while you sleep. Earn extra cash on your site while relaxingCLICK ME!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Am really new in twitter and twitter features is confusing to me. For about a month now i havent see any sweetness of it despite my maximum people i follow. But facebook is easy and fun to acess
      Really you got confused? For me it is so user friendly. For you to find sweetness of it you should have a bunch of friends also there. Sweetnes of twitter can be found on exchanging tweets.

MTV$
      Thanks

Me too, twitter is so confusing, i guess my twitter account is now six month old but still, i use it whenever i what to ask kuya kim. Twitter is not friendly for me.... Thats why id rather choose facebook as my social site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Me too, twitter is so confusing, i guess my twitter account is now six month old but still, i use it whenever i what to ask kuya kim. Twitter is not friendly for me.... Thats why id rather choose facebook as my social site.
      Really? you too? how come? Its just tweeting and easy to tweet, easy to tag. So easy to follow a person or follow an account. Can you please enlighten me what is confusing to twitter. Thanks mate

MTV$
      Thanks

Hahahaha... I dont know how to express it in words, i find it so hard to tag, and to tweet. I was confuse in its functions. Haizt... Thats why my account is not so updated. Pluz most of my friends are facebook users. I have no friends in twitter, aside those filipino stars that i fallow.

MTV$
      Thanks

Ah i see. Well I guess not to offend you, I think it is because youi areally not into it. Thus, i thing not your interest that much that is why it is confusing to you. thanks for the honest reply mate.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hahahaha... I dont know how to express it in words, i find it so hard to tag, and to tweet. I was confuse in its functions. Haizt... Thats why my account is not so updated. Pluz most of my friends are facebook users. I have no friends in twitter, aside those filipino stars that i fallow.
      Haha, same with me. Actually I made Twitter account last week because I was confuse why other people love it. I tried to tweet but it really made me confuse how to tweet. I also don't know how to tag (actually I don't know that they also allowed tagging). Well, For me Facebook still the beset.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information