Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Facebook way for porstitute

Facebook has an advantages and disadvantages, young people tend to get spoilt with this. I think it would had have a certain age limit inorder to be involve. The world is a bad place to live in. But lwts wait and see its outcome in the coming years

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
      Facebook has an advantages and disadvantages, young people tend to get spoilt with this. I think it would had have a certain age limit inorder to be involve. The world is a bad place to live in. But lwts wait and see its outcome in the coming years
      But these young ones are quite wise because they can trick their information as to their age. They can just pick their age as to 18 years old and above just to register in Facebook. Yeah. We are lived in a world full of bad influence. The only control is through the Facebook's control panel. Hehe

MTV$
      Thanks

Not all though,.. but the possibility is high... well,.. its a very hard life here in the philippines and other people will indeed try their best
      to earn using every resources they have... and i mean everything...

MTV$
      Thanks

Beibhytearz... I'm so agree with you.

Its very easy to fake the age and other information in facebook. Thats why parental guidance is important.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel07 View Post
      I just heard from a friend of mine that facebook is now the new way for the prostitutes. They do their transactions thru facebook and paying is thru bank and or gcash. Their using facebook in a bad and so disgrace for our country (Philippines).
      yeah thats right.facebook is a good tools for advertisers,so i think they do also do their advertisings by also uploading nude pics.well it is a social network and it is posible for such things to happen.it radiate all over the world.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also agree with you guys. I'm afraid that Filipino being conservative is no longer happen but this is to some people. It is primarily bad if it is from Philippines who has prostitutes in Facebook. I hope the younger ones can't see this transaction because money in this form can be an evil, they can probably attract to it and if it will happen, oh no! Bad image to the Philippines!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamsuperchen View Post
      I also agree with you guys. I'm afraid that Filipino being conservative is no longer happen but this is to some people. It is primarily bad if it is from Philippines who has prostitutes in Facebook. I hope the younger ones can't see this transaction because money in this form can be an evil, they can probably attract to it and if it will happen, oh no! Bad image to the Philippines!
      Afraid to face the reality but I guess we are already embracing the liberation on everything on clothing's even on sex. Pre-marital sex, this happens to anyone. They do such act even they are not yet married. Sorry for the terms but I believe to majority "Virginity doesn't matter at this era" One have sex in here and over there. And in Philippines this is also happenning. What had humanity done to the Gift of God. The world is going to dark side now.
      Earn while you sleep. Earn extra cash on your site while relaxingCLICK ME!

MTV$
      Thanks

So agree with you my friend diplomatz... Now a days teenagers already forgot thier bataan not to surrender...and the result for that irresponsible act, is early marrage and soon thier marrage is unsucessful.

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook is unhealthy for kids and it is not really intended for ages bellow 13 years of age.. Because they can see almost anything or everything on it such as videos, images, etc..

MTV$
      Thanks

This is not a secret anymore that Facebook has been used many times for some girls to find some men and got paid for prostitute. Most of the girls on Facebook, they act individually, not by a group.
      Actually we can not blame Facebook, because other than Facebook, many other website on Internet has been used too until now!!

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh my God, is that true! How bad? Should report it to the police so that it will not happen again. And the prospect will be punish!

MTV$
      Thanks

@Mp020...yup! it is true... It's hard to find the persons behind those crimes. That is why crimenals are not afraid to do their crimes it's because there is no proper law for the cyber violators.

That is why we, facebook users should think first before we click, to avoid unwanted things to happen.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
      This is not a secret anymore that Facebook has been used many times for some girls to find some men and got paid for prostitute. Most of the girls on Facebook, they act individually, not by a group.
      Actually we can not blame Facebook, because other than Facebook, many other website on Internet has been used too until now!!
      I agree with your point that it makes no sense to blame face book over here, how could you come to know the intention of the firl who is going to use face book. Its not at all possible. So how come face book blocks all these peoples?

MTV$
      Thanks

I guess the best possible way to get rid of this is for the members to do their own part too. They were not our 'friends' for no reason, right? We should still give a thing about them, regardless of what they're doing in their lives. We can contact them and warn them about what they're doing. According to some term I've read before, social sites are not responsible for those kinds of things going on inside their networks. I know it's already a plague among us, but surely we can still do a thing or two about it. I hope this helps! Thanks a ton for bringing up these posts. The discussions here at MTV sections never fail to inspire me. I hope others do the same too!

MTV$
      Thanks

Members of social sites should know whom they can trust. We all know that these kind of crimes in cyber world is getting bigger and bigger, they fear no one, because they know there's no law for what they do. The sad reality is breaking and tearing the mind of young ones, leaving only the set of mind that doing those crimes are okey, because there is no law.

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook was abused by many people who want to earn and for those who want to take advantage of ladies.. Hope this can be seen and notice by facebook admin to stop them. But facebook user is too large to determine who abuse the site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well in my opinion, nowadays, social-networking sites are use for the main purpose of communicating but there are people abusing it. Using Facebook as a way to attract people to work for them. They use attractive words and attractive offers to persuade people. Promise to work as waitress or any legible jobs. Then,when they meet, that's the time when bad things happen. All individuals, especially woman should be aware on how to know if the job offer is legit or not. And think twice or thrice or even 10x before doing any action. Study the job offer, search for legal documents of your employer and also seek help in government agencies. Nowadays, "IT IS A MUST TO BE SURE ON WHATEVER DECISION YOU WILL MAKE!" THINK WISELY!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Actionman15 View Post
      Well in my opinion, nowadays, social-networking sites are use for the main purpose of communicating but there are people abusing it. Using Facebook as a way to attract people to work for them. They use attractive words and attractive offers to persuade people. Promise to work as waitress or any legible jobs. Then,when they meet, that's the time when bad things happen. All individuals, especially woman should be aware on how to know if the job offer is legit or not. And think twice or thrice or even 10x before doing any action. Study the job offer, search for legal documents of your employer and also seek help in government agencies. Nowadays, "IT IS A MUST TO BE SURE ON WHATEVER DECISION YOU WILL MAKE!" THINK WISELY!
      I seriously agree with your point. Its a usual practice to lure people by giving them attractive offers that they are in search of and finally such people falls into trap of scandalous people. If your advise been followed religiously then surely many people save themselves from being trapped.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by markiy071384 View Post
      Facebook was abused by many people who want to earn and for those who want to take advantage of ladies.. Hope this can be seen and notice by facebook admin to stop them. But facebook user is too large to determine who abuse the site.
      It is not the responsibility of facebook. It is the keen responsibility of the users for them to be safe. All of the users should be aware of what things may happen if they grab opportunities without any thinking. And of course, if the opportunity given is too good to be true,most probably it is a scam. Jobs nowadays, especially in abroad is like gambling. I know people applying in legitimate agencies with their hope that they can earn big salaries but when arriving in the country of choice then end up with another job, not the job that they are applying for. And where do they see the job offer? On Facebook.

MTV$
      Thanks

Facebook and any other social network is not for kids or anyone below 18 years. So not sure what to say on this. But considering prostitution as profession in some countries, i don't feel anything wrong with that. Life goes on, as it is profession. You can't even fight against corruption, why fight a profession just because you feel its bad ?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information