Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tweets to earn

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: tweets to earn

Quote Originally Posted by blappy View Post
      Which site is that is mylikes still paying i have started to get a followers and now i'm looking for some site that offers to earn in twitter, some sites only give credits for US clicks. they don't give credits in all countries.. but i'm more prefer the one which will pay to all clicks.
      I guess they are looking at their target market and that is why their ads are targeted at us residents only. I would also like one that caters for international clicks as well because then you would be getting more for your clicks as opposed to them being disallowed.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

I was a former member of a site wherein I will be paid If I tweet their ads, unfortunately that site suspended my account because I tweeted it directly to one of my friends. But then that site is good for American residents. Here in the Philippines there is also Churp-Churp, they also pay when someone clicks on your link.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diplomatwhizz View Post
      Do you know that there are paying sites that will pay you just to tweet their ads?
      Are you aware of this kind of GPT on twitter?
      I got one site and cashed out already. If you want you can check it out. Sponsored tweets.
      i'ma member of that site for almost five months but until now i haven't got any offer to tweerts which surprises because i have more than 500 followers and there are some people who only had three hundreds followers but a lot of offers are coming to their account really makes me wonder
      OUT OF THIS FORUM FOREVER

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyriousrobert View Post
      i'ma member of that site for almost five months but until now i haven't got any offer to tweerts which surprises because i have more than 500 followers and there are some people who only had three hundreds followers but a lot of offers are coming to their account really makes me wonder
      Well, based from your post, you have to have many followers to earn from this earning program. This is really quite interesting for a Twitter user with many followers but it is confusing and discouraging when one reads your post. Maybe, something still needs to be done in order to get lots of offers.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyriousrobert View Post
      Really? Maybe they not only consider the number of followers that you have, they also consider your geographical location in able for you to get an offers. Some program are like this, and if you belong to countries like asia you will seldom get an offers.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have also looking for some programs which will pays legitimately so even i don't have enough followers then i can click it on my own just like what the others saying that we can click our ads to get some click cents i actually don't know how it works.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diplomatwhizz View Post
      Do you know that there are paying sites that will pay you just to tweet their ads?
      Are you aware of this kind of GPT on twitter?
      I got one site and cashed out already. If you want you can check it out. Sponsored tweets.
      i had heard of this site but if we want to earn high from this site then we will need so many followers.And it is really hard to gain so many followers easily and also keep them.And this site sponsored tweets is a popular one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information