Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Cool Adfoc - Adofoc.us

Earn up to $5.10 per 1000 visits to your short URLs.
      payout users automatically every month for earnings above $5.00.
      Referral Commission: Earn 15% of referred users earnings.. for life!

Rate: 1000 Pts =Up to 5,5$

Paiement

• Min payout : 10$
      • Mode of payment : Alertpay /Paypal
      • every 1 st of Month

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aksoft2007 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Adfoc - Adofoc.us

Thank you that is quite interesting . I will join now to try them. I plan to make $50 weekly from them can you please guide how to achieve that and how you promote your url to get traffic

MTV$
      Thanks

Hely folks, it's better be late than never

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
      Necessary information and leave Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
      this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
      Curt

MTV$
      Thanks

Thanks man, this site since I have not tried before, but I register to test it on my niche and blog to see how it goes

MTV$
      Thanks

if you have a blog or website which have a lot of traffic everyday, maybe you deserve to tried this program. besides paying high, traffic from all over the world have same value. there is no tier 1 or tier 2 rule.

MTV$
      Thanks

Is this worldwide or they only have some list of countries where you can only be credited? I found many site with a program like this but i did not join in because they have some list of countries where you will only get credit. And it would be hard for me to get credit or visitor coming from their list.

MTV$
      Thanks

like what i,ve said a while ago, adfos is just the same as adfly, it means that the owner of both sites are just the same. or maybe they are twins. haha

MTV$
      Thanks

This is one of famous and boring framebreaker which caused me big problems when I was surfing on traffic exchange websites. No matter it is shortening the links, it has exit and offer popups really qualm and boring. I don't even know how to work and earn money on this station, but I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

MTV$
      Thanks

Dude its like you just miss out some certain things here for sure what you really need here is that you must Re-visit the site again so this will help the explanation comeout well for you because this site is a legit site for sure and they are paying.
      Hello,rush now to : http://poolsntubs.com/ for a great service

MTV$
      Thanks

The main problem in using these sites link with traffic exchangers is that they never opt to frame breakers and pop up windows. Many tire-I traffic exchange sites like traffic hoopla and Easyhits4U do not accept these links. The traffic exchange sites who do accept these links gives very low tire traffic and fake traffic which are not good earner to these links. So is the problem in dealing with these links. Else these are some good earners.

MTV$
      Thanks

getting referrls is not an easy task and depending on them is alos very difficult so i don't think so this kind of work is good for me. i don't want to depend on others.

MTV$
      Thanks

well the sitemerely possess some list of countries which you could merely always be paid? I came across quite a few internet site with a method like this nevertheless used to do certainly not join in since they possess some list of countries where you may merely obtain credit ratings.

MTV$
      Thanks

i rate this one as second in terms of popularity i have always across this link every time i download files from file sharing community I guess it's a great way to maximize your earnings if you had a very interesting download to offer to all your prospects

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jerwin View Post
      like what i,ve said a while ago, adfos is just the same as adfly, it means that the owner of both sites are just the same. or maybe they are twins. haha
      Are you sure? I have no idea about this. If it is thru then surely the admin has diged out an effective source of online earning. Truely Adf.ly has been paying since long. So Adfoc.us will. But I dont know how to channelize traffic to Adfoc.us links. Can you give some tips.

MTV$
      Thanks

Adfocus has not much strict rules than other similar sites i.e adfly and the I consider the rate of $5 very decent.It is good for increasing the website or blog traffic in short period of time.The payout can be achieved within 10 days of normal work here.

MTV$
      Thanks

Thank you that is quite interesting . I will join now to try them. I plan to make $50 weekly from them can you please guide how to achieve that and how you promote your url to get traffic

MTV$
      Thanks

Are we allowed to make the our marketing of the url that will be given to us in another website that gives us the room to do such or we must actually use a strategy that is already there as a preset to run the business because if it is like that then you will come to understand that it will some how be a difficult task that will be ran in that format. In fact i will give it a try and know how it functions then i will know how to go about it.

Thread Information