Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

NEGATIVE EFFECT OF COMPUTERS TO OUR HEALTH

People in different walks of life are using computers nowadays to make things easier but we don't know their are side/bad effects this computers to our health.

Example:

It is not good to our eyes because of too much exposure.

How about you cite some more examples!

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: NEGATIVE EFFECT OF COMPUTERS TO OUR HEALTH

I also have the same experience. Every time I'm using computer, my eyes really hurt because of being expose. I also felt dizziness after I used computer.

MTV$
      Thanks

There are lots of negative side effects of using computers. The first one that i experience is I get migraine every night. I resolve this of having a good night sleep and I do not use computer for more than 8 hours a day. Computers can lead to carpal disease, when we are using keyboard, and typing like hell with forums like this, it will get hurt in a day and lead to more serious situation like metacarpal disease. Also using computer, when we are using internet, there are many stressful things out there so we better decide what site we want to belong with it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Really,the use of computers has a lot of negative effects on the human body,especially the laptops.There is the research findings that the use of computers can lead to sterility,both males and females.This the reason why prolong use of the computer at a time is not advisable.Maximum

MTV$
      Thanks

You are right my friend , computer can really harm our health , especially our eyes . I wear glasses because , i spend more that half a day on my computer . I read somewhere , that 98% teenagers in US wear glasses just because of computer . We need to restrict ourselves sometimes .

MTV$
      Thanks

Negative effects of computer to health are: Sleep disorders – insomnia or often awakening during the nights. Cause is frequent use onPC or laptop right after you wake up. Resolution is pretty simple, don’t lay in bad working, just do something that doesn’t stimulate your brain too much.
      *. Headaches – often caused by improper environment surrounding computer use. Check your screen position, room lighting, chair, glasses.
      *. Back pain – caused by improper chair sitting position and prolonged absence of backmuscles exercises
      *. Poor attention span – that’s very interesting. We are used to do multitasking , working with different programs at thesame time and being concentrated on several points on the screen, when feedback isexpected.

MTV$
      Thanks

the effect of computer to our health, it takes alot from us and in most case it create disorder in our sleeping hour which can contribute much on fatique, headache, weakness of the body, and also eye effect is another much effect of computer to our health because of ray of the light coming out from pc have much effect on sight.

MTV$
      Thanks

As i have said,I consider myself an intensive computer user , with more than 10 hours a day of online time. Maybe future will solve those kind of health problems , but I¡¯m not counting on it. I¡¯m now trying to figure out a lifestyle that gets me enough time with my beloved computers without putting my life in danger.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes using computer has really bad impact on our health because i have experience when i was small i used to use computer too much and finally i have to wear glass. so,it has really bad impact on our eyes and its back bone pain too.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes i too heard about the negative effect of computer in our health. speciall one who use computer for long period keeping eye contact very near to screen cause various eye problem, so be aware friends and do use with care.

MTV$
      Thanks

Computer may affect our health if we use it a lot.It makes us lazier and its continous use also cause the eye infection and it damages our eyes power.Many children eyes are damaged due to the vedio games being played in computer and computer also creates pain in our body like back and hands

MTV$
      Thanks

The main effect of computers to our heath is eye defections.As we need to gaze continuously on the computer screen while working on computer we may get eye defections.And,due to it we may suffer from headache also.people who always works continuously on computer also can suffer from obesity and fat.

MTV$
      Thanks

well computers really has been a necessity for everyone in this generation. either a businessman or a student it's been a primary need. but computers also has put a negative effect on our health, basically the 24 hours computer user is facing many health disorder, their sleep is being terribly disturbed and their eyesight power is also being hammered.

MTV$
      Thanks

Computer is an electroni device where imitation of light goes under our eyes which is harmful for our eyes. This cause night blindness.

MTV$
      Thanks

computer have both advantages and disadvantages. It affect directly to our eyes.It hampers our mind and also effect to our eyes so use a computer in a limited schedule.

MTV$
      Thanks

I've been addicted to computer since 1999 till now. I just can't live without computer. My first activity with computer were playing Need 4 Speed II. I spend the whole day playing it till I master every championship in the game. All I do is playing game. I only stop when I really sleepy or go eating. That happened about 3 months. Then I start learning about repairing computer from internet. I surf day and night, as a result I open my own cybercafe. Now I addicted to forum posting, but not so active like before because I have to work offline after I sold my cybercafe.

I see no problem with my health so far. Only problem that I have is my eyes. I use 300+ glass for my eyes. I don't see much effect using computer to our health. But I don't deny if it has effect with our social cause I found changes in myself. Previously, I like to make friends, talking, meeting friends etc. But after I know computer, I'm not like that anymore. I can even able to stay alone the whole day and night without meeting anybody. That's is very very bad to our healthy life actually.

MTV$
      Thanks

well this is one of the best question for our health....................I see no problem with my health so far. Only problem that I have is my eyes. I don't see much effect using computer to our health. But I don't deny if it has effect with our social cause I found changes in myself. Previously, I like to make friends, talking, meeting friends etc. But after I know computer, I'm not like that anymore. I can even able to stay alone the whole day and night without meeting anybody. That's is very very bad to our healthy life actually.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alfonsoaxel View Post
      People in different walks of life are using computers nowadays to make things easier but we don't know their are side/bad effects this computers to our health.

Example:
      It is not good to our eyes because of too much exposure.

How about you cite some more examples!
      well friend, you are right. As we know that in our daily life, the use of computer is increasing day by day. Without computer, we cannot think our life. All the systems we are using are all computerized. As it has many many befits but it also has negative effects. the very use of computer may harm our health. it is very harmful for our eyes. the use of computer decreases the people's exercise. there is lack of exercise so obesity problem is increasing day by day.

MTV$
      Thanks

well it is right that computer effects our health if we use it improperly. Firstly it is not good for our eyes and we have to suffer from headache. If computer is used properly we can make our day.

MTV$
      Thanks

Every thing have a positive and a negative effects.so computers also have a negative effects.Daily use and continue process is really harmful to our health.By sitting all day computer and typing we can get a problem in backbone and the ankles.mostly it effects to our eyes.By working long time and using computers we can get the dark circles in our eyes,eyes will be weak ,and get the pimples also.so computers is also harmful to our health.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information