Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Where you get LR balance?

Quote Originally Posted by onlinerewardz View Post
      as far as i know i have never seen or heard of any online survey program paying via liberyreserve so i would love you to send me the url of the one that you are talking about.as for me i make lr money from forum posting ,forex and hyips
      same here to i have never seen one too that makes payment via liberty reserve as most of them always make payment via either alertpay or liberty reserve and also i will be very happy if he shares the site we can doo surveys that pays via liberty reserve

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

i get the most of my Liberty reserve balance from paid to post forums but i do not earn a lot of money because of my activity is not good in the forums

MTV$
      Thanks

there so many ways to receive liberty reserve payments . it's very hard to mention them all but some of them are ptp forums, hyip sites , forex Broker and other gpt sites . that is why it's not difficult at all to receive liberty reserve payments

MTV$
      Thanks

I think there are many way you can get your LR balance. You can get it free by joining some PTC or PTR programs and earn money every month without spend any dime. If you can quick way you can buy it from some merchant that accept payment with your country currency and invest in hyip programs to get more LR funds.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well i get my LR Money by depositing through Exchangers and earning from HYIP sites. They are really good to earn such type of E-Currency is very useful for business transaction. Lol i was so deperate to get LR currency in our country and atlast I got the LR currency from my Country.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also got my funds in LR in PTP sites and Paypal have the remaining earning sites. PTP is my main source of funds in LR so other that i dont have. That is why i focus on PTP because for me, it is now easy to withdraw the funds in LR and got no problem so continue posting.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well even i have no problem in using LR since now a days most of the ptp sites will pay only through this payment processor. I would rather prefer to exchange all my LR to PP and then withdraw it to my local bank account. As of now i just have around $5 in my LR account.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well i do get my by exchanging alertpay for liberty reserve when ever i wants to sell it to my online ecurrency exchanger.
      There are also some site's that pays through liberty reserve which i know about some forex brokers.

MTV$
      Thanks

while i really do not exchange them as i hardly make use of alertpay and also the site i make use of as my exchange takes both liberty reserve and alertpay so i really do not see need for exchange both as i can sell them differently

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
      while i really do not exchange them as i hardly make use of alertpay and also the site i make use of as my exchange takes both liberty reserve and alertpay so i really do not see need for exchange both as i can sell them differently
      I also did that directly sell all of my earnings in the ptp forums in an exchanger. It could be better to do it directly and will prevent fees of the payment processor. I have also one hyip that add to my funds in LR.

MTV$
      Thanks

i get my LR balance from many ways: first i earn from PTP forum.., second i earn from PTC site that support LR

actually there are many ways to get that funds, you can buy it from exhanger in your country using bank account.., sometimes i also do that if i need LR funds badly.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well you have mentioned all the methods that people use to acquire LR balance. Aside from those methods and forex, you can also exchange your balance from other payment processors to get LR funds. So basically, it's quite easy to put funds in your LR account.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes as one can also try to make exchange with members here too as you can exchange your paypal or alertpay for liberty reserve with members of these site or members else where as one does not really need to make use of exchangers all the time and also i think i am trying to start gaining knowledge in forex so i might add these to my series of way of earning via liberty reserve

MTV$
      Thanks

Now I am about an year in online earning and I notice very important thing that LR money is very valuable and little harder to be earn than alertpay and paypal and even you can exchange it with more rates than others. so this make most online earner want to get LR money so this also increase the need for LR.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnake21 View Post
      Now I am about an year in online earning and I notice very important thing that LR money is very valuable and little harder to be earn than alertpay and paypal and even you can exchange it with more rates than others. so this make most online earner want to get LR money so this also increase the need for LR.
      It is much more difficult to get AP and PP compare to LR. So many sites that we are comfortable to get funds for LR. And yet most we can choose dont require of investment and will not of course risking our funds to those sites.

MTV$
      Thanks

AP and PP are not ecurrrency and so that is why they have so many limitations. In case of LR theyre much into the open currency stuff. So that way they're into more features and some limitations that are addressed by AP and PP. So that is why it is often cofusing about the stuff.

MTV$
      Thanks

There are many site that pays via liberty reserve but you got to understand apart from paid to post forum other sites pay low via LR. I think a paypal account holder can earn much cos there lots and lots of earning oppurtunities with paypal but liberty reserve is my best payment processor

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah, i think paypal is the most popular payment method for "legal" online earning, since paid to write sites, affiliate sites, and get paid to complete offer sites pay via paypal. In my opinion, LR can only be earned via HYIP and paid to post forums, and thru money cyclers.

MTV$
      Thanks

Anyway, " to each, he has gotten a routine ", as for me, i do hit my stuffs via posting on some paid to post forum though the contest stuffs aint left behind

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dierdre View Post
      Yeah, i think paypal is the most popular payment method for "legal" online earning, since paid to write sites, affiliate sites, and get paid to complete offer sites pay via paypal. In my opinion, LR can only be earned via HYIP and paid to post forums, and thru money cyclers.
      Perhaps most of the earning sites good for LR or acceptable for LR can be found in the ptp forums threads. Although, i think that it is still limited earning sites since paypal is still mostly used and more earning sites such as uploading, freelancing, jobs which LR dont have such. I wish they have those options as i will be glad they added new earning sites.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast