Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
      MTV$
      Thanks

Earn money on facebook?

I heard some people saying that they can earn REAL money using their facebook. I'm wondering how could they do that? I'm really interested.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Earn money on facebook?

Yes you can earn money in facebook, there are some application that lets you earn money. In my case, i use easycash apps, wherein you earn cash doing some simple task. And embee apps, you will not earn cash here but cellphone airtime load. this is the same as easycash.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reyah For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

A lot said that you can really earn money via facebook. There are some applications that you can use like Cloud Crowd, and you'll earn already. And I've just read a post from a member here that playing God's War is also one way for you to earn money. You just have to sell your stuffs to other gamers there, then they will pay you already through paypal, I guess.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reyah View Post
      Yes you can earn money in facebook, there are some application that lets you earn money. In my case, i use easycash apps, wherein you earn cash doing some simple task. And embee apps, you will not earn cash here but cellphone airtime load. this is the same as easycash.
      i never heard of easycash.. is this like appbank? appbank is not rational and fair.. almost most of my friends tried my application but only $0.01 was recorded in my account..

MTV$
      Thanks

^ Regarding Appbank, is it true that it is not paying well now? I thought it gives plenty of compensation as long as your quizzes are being used by people?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cashquest View Post
      ^ Regarding Appbank, is it true that it is not paying well now? I thought it gives plenty of compensation as long as your quizzes are being used by people?
      i don't know.. they are not crediting any of my apps up to now.. regarding easycash apps.. it looks so easy because you'll just have to answer some surveys and try some apps.. but unfortunately.. there's no available survey at this time.. maybe i'll wait and see if this is true..

MTV$
      Thanks

Friends one can make money from facebook by so many applications from facebook some of them are cloudcrowd, appbank, easycash. I checked all of them all are paying and are good apps to spend time and earn money.

MTV$
      Thanks

@ thread starter, yah, it is true. You can earn real money through facebook. Maybe you already heard Appbank. You can create your own apps to earn but you need to make your apps intersting and good.

MTV$
      Thanks

You may be interested to earn money through facebook but you need to know that,you must have a Paypal account to get your money out.I haven't seen a program paying with Alertpay or Libertyreserve.Many are making thousands of dollars from Facebook.You can do the same if you know your way.
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh yeah that is true, you can earn in facebook through games. GodsWAR which is an RPG game is like those other games Ive played, you exchange valuable items by gold or through paypal or other money transactions.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes it is possible to earn on facebook. Aside from using the facebook application, I also liked the Fan page of a certain products on facebook , I can earn there If I won on there promos. Some would put up an online store on facebook wherein people will just choose which I item will they want to buy.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hmmm I want to try that promos ,can you give some? Well as youve said you only win when you are lucky. Its a promo. Yeah Ive seen people selling branded items on facebook and it greatly helps.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well,i think they can make money through sharing their link or website.Face book will not pay you money,but the only site you shared to face book.Face book is social,you can share anything on there and also people are loving that site much.

MTV$
      Thanks

its good that some people are actually earning money from here. the only advantage i could get is getting more referrals. promoting here is better than using traffic exchange sites. more referrals means more money. its easiest to do that here if the site is for earning for free.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes I heard about it and tried and it is application where you earn money for doing the tasks and most of the tasks are paid to sign up and download a software or toolbar and I am not interested in such things.

MTV$
      Thanks

they say downloading a zynga toolbar is oneway of earning. I think its not giving that free for me because I had downloaded it already and theres no such thing as earning a $ on it. Other than appbank, I havent heard any other.

MTV$
      Thanks

appbank for me is the best app in facebook. You can earn easily by just creating quizzes and etc. You only need to promote the app that you have done to your friends and their friends so it will earn a lot.

Thread Information