Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corel Draw

MTV$
      Thanks

Thumbs up Corel Draw

Corel draw is also a powerful graphics tool like photoshop.. but with this tool, you dont just edit pictures and make fun of fonts, Corel DRAW is where you can actually DRAW. draw pictures, logos and etc., it's like photoshop and autocad in one program. if you guys have tips for Corel draw, post it here..

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Corel Draw

Corel draw is also a good software the difference within Photoshop and Corel draw is Photoshop uses Pixels and Corel Draw Uses Vectors. What good about this is you can use Corel draw to design for printing t-shirts and some sort of printout that needs good quality. Even if you zoom in to the maximum level you can see the same quality in Photoshop if you zoom it you will see that the pixels become pixelized.

Corel Draw and Photoshop are both very useful tool in designs. But they have different specialization.

MTV$
      Thanks

I installed this application in my pc before. its features are amazing. it is also like photoshop. with this application you can create cliparts and vectors like the image below.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello, Corel draw is not like a Photoshop. The equivalent of it on Adobe product is the AI or Adobe Illustrator which you can create a vector. AI and CD can make un-pixelated drawings. FTI. Have a great day!

MTV$
      Thanks

couple of weeks back i download it for my sister as her arts teacher instructed her to do so,but when i explored it,indeed its a great application,i have make a lot of wall papers for my desktop.

MTV$
      Thanks

Does any one have an work book, more like a e-book for a beginner training on both the corel drwa of any version and the photoshop application? pls rely to this thread and give me the detail of how I csan reach you. thank you, let's help each other.

MTV$
      Thanks

Actually i haven't use the corel draw but i have heard that Corel draw is also a powerful graphics tool like photoshop. I have use the photshop then i think i can be able to use the corel draw also.

MTV$
      Thanks

What good about this is you can use Coral draw to design for printing t-shirts and some sort of printout that needs good quality. Even if you zoom in to the maximum level you can see the same quality in Photoshop if you zoom it you will see that the pixels become penalized. I have use the Photoshop then i think i can be able to use the coral draw also.

MTV$
      Thanks

i think corel draw it is used in computer this is you can use coral draw the design for printing,the corel draw but i have heard that Corel draw is also a powerful graphics tool like photoshop. I have use the photshop then i think i can be able to use the corel draw also.

MTV$
      Thanks

Corel draw is really amazing software .Though i haven't use it ,i just have heard about it and i heard that it is used in Graphic Design to create logo and and it is some extend just like photosop and i really like to learn it.

MTV$
      Thanks

yup it is a strong graphic tool. I heard ots name somewhere in the past. Is it used to make memes(troll), if yes it is just as good as photo shop. i will be using this is near future

MTV$
      Thanks

yup it is a strong graphic tool. I heard ots name somewhere in the past. Is it used to make memes(troll), if yes it is just as good as photo shopCorel draw is just like photoshop as i heard it. as i heard it corel draw uses vector as photoshop uses rastor images.

MTV$
      Thanks

yup it is a strong graphic tool. I heard ots name somewhere in the past. Is it used to make memes(troll), if yes it is just as good as photo shop.yup it is a strong graphic tool. I heard ots name somewhere in the past. Is it used to make memes(troll), if yes it is just as good as photo shopCorel draw is just like photoshop as i heard it...............

MTV$
      Thanks

corel draw helps to make a great photos.clip arts,funny photos and has a great tools which is incredible. A long time ago i use but i now i really don't know to use but my friends use and create a great pictures.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is an alternative option for Adobes' Graphic softwares. It is quite nice having unique options like red eye removal and more. It need to upgrade it's pattern of service.

MTV$
      Thanks

CorelDRAW is a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Corel Corporation of Ottawa, Canada. It is also the name of Corel's Graphics Suite, which bundles CorelDraw with a bitmap image editor, Corel PhotoPaint, and other graphics-related programs (see below). The latest version is designated X6 (equivalent to version 16), and was released in March 2012.

MTV$
      Thanks

Corel Draw is a software for defining and designing images of high quality where we can edit as well as add some features and improve the image quality by using different enhancement tools.

MTV$
      Thanks

owo , these informations above are really cool . This is really helpful for me , i had heard about crol draw many times but these informations are really really beautifull . thank you very much friends , keep on going like such information over this forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

Corel Draw is also a photo editing software which is also used for Desktop Publishing works as well. It is also used for creating your own drawings. It is used for producing creative arts as well as designing the photos, pictures, images, graphics with high quality.

MTV$
      Thanks

with this tool, you dont just edit pictures and make fun of fonts, Corel DRAW is where you can actually DRAW. draw pictures, logos and etc., it's like photoshop and autocad in one program.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information