Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

ClixSense-Clixsense.com

Join our dedicated community for free and start getting paid just for browsing websites, play games and more. Refer your friends and multiply your earnings!

Member Benefits
      • Browser Toolbar With Instant Notification of New Ads Available
      • Earn Up To $0.02 Per Click and Up To $0.008 Per Referral Click
      • Earn Even More With Our Affiliate Program
      • Payments Via Check, Alertpay and PayPal
      • Win Daily Prizes Up To $5.00
      • Unlimited Direct Referrals
      • Guaranteed Ads Daily

PREMIUM upgrade costs only $14.95 USD for 1 year.

Install the toolbar to get alert whenever ads is available for click.

click below to join

http://www.clixsense.com/?3260533

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: ClixSense-Clixsense.com

am when install this toolbar its only one click in one day you cannot make profit with this company whithout refer

MTV$
      Thanks

I already earned $13 in this site
      But this site is good if you are building a team, to ensure that you will have referrals too
      plus upgraded members has free 400ads to click

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deyen View Post
      I already earned $13 in this site
      But this site is good if you are building a team, to ensure that you will have referrals too
      plus upgraded members has free 400ads to click
      can you explain how you make this a lot of money from this companey its only i watch one ads click you can do in day?

MTV$
      Thanks

Clixsense for me is the top PTC site that I do have right now. And I'd like to suggest to all of you that if you're a Filipino, you can join our team too. I'm already near to my 1st cashout here which is $10, I'm just a few clicks away from that amount. I'm really hoping that I can reach $10 within this month. Being an upgraded member is really helpful 'cause more ads will appear in your site. And in fact, you only have to pay $16 ANNUALLY. Other PTC sites offer like $80-90/year.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really love the new clixsense now coz they really offer generously members with many ads daily. I now have $7.xx in my balance. I am upgraded here for one year and I dont have any upgraded referral. if I get 1 I will earn $2 for the sign up.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khai28wafa View Post
      I really love the new clixsense now coz they really offer generously members with many ads daily. I now have $7.xx in my balance. I am upgraded here for one year and I dont have any upgraded referral. if I get 1 I will earn $2 for the sign up.
      in the past this site was very bad for me because I onlu got about 2 ads to click ber week, so I didn't make any profit here. but now it is much better I got many ads per day. yes the click rate is low and most of this ads is only worth $.001 but sometimes I find $.01 ads to click so I make money, yes it is very low profit but better than nothing.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is so good that the Admin of the site has changes the rules and now he is giving the Ads for all members to click.Before last three days,I got only 1-2 Ads per week to click but now I can get more than 5 Ads to click.However the earnings are still not so good because only 1 Ad is of $0.01 and $0.005 while other remaining are for only $0.001...

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar View Post
      This is so good that the Admin of the site has changes the rules and now he is giving the Ads for all members to click.Before last three days,I got only 1-2 Ads per week to click but now I can get more than 5 Ads to click.However the earnings are still not so good because only 1 Ad is of $0.01 and $0.005 while other remaining are for only $0.001...
      Yes in the past the number of ads you got depends on the country you live in, and this is unfair. because there are members in this countries may want to upgrade in this famous site but when they find this small number of ads they will stop clicking. in the pst the minimum payout is $10 so no one it that time will reach this minimum with that rates.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ehapmohamed View Post
      am when install this toolbar its only one click in one day you cannot make profit with this company whithout refer
      if you install the toolbar you will get alert everytime ads is available for click and they also give some fixed ads too for standard members...you will get minimum 1 ads of worth 1 cent and rest some between 0.001-0.005...if you spend more time on net you won't have problem getting ads daily...it won't work for you if you stay online for some limited periods.
      clixsense is more good for people who spend enough of time online.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnake21 View Post
      Yes in the past the number of ads you got depends on the country you live in, and this is unfair. because there are members in this countries may want to upgrade in this famous site but when they find this small number of ads they will stop clicking. in the pst the minimum payout is $10 so no one it that time will reach this minimum with that rates.
      solidsnake my friends..they still have country targeting and premium targeting option enabled in their advertising packs but since now they implemented mini ads I am getting always like 10-12 ads a day and sometimes more.Before,I used to make like 16-18 cent a day but it was not fixed some days I just used to get 2-3 ads.though, the click rate has been decreased now but I think its better as we get more ads daily than before.
      premium members gets around 500 ads to click after they do upgrade and after that they will get all the ads which advertiser targeted for premium members only.so its more like they will get more ads than standard members and premium members also get daily fixed ads too.

MTV$
      Thanks

upgrade price now coast $14.95..I agree,upgrade membership has more good feature than standard members like premium targeted ads ,daily fixed ads and good percentage and upgrade commission from the down line which is 8 level deep..one must be assure that After you buy upgrade account..same day you got to clicks all your 500 ads fast as they gets expired soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

ya i have got paid 10 $ once with this program... best part is clixgrid and i have never won any prize here,... Hope some day in my life i ll win a prize lolz... U need to refer users in order to get paid here as 10 $ minimum can be rechaed only by referring atleast 2 Upgraded referrals

MTV$
      Thanks

I am fortunate that when I upgraded here, the cost of upgrading was still $10. But I was not that fortunate to join any group, so my earning is limited to my clickings and no earnings from referrals.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am yet standard members since last 4 month...I am closer to my first payout and just 92 cent away..active referrals can sure boost your earning as clixsense giving earning 8 level deep on referrals..however there system is different from other paid to click network and it would be great if they add option for renting/selling referrals.I will cash out my earning only if I really in need...clixsense is very old and legit site and we can rely on them.

MTV$
      Thanks

This is the only paid to click site that I paid to have a premium account. Clixsense gave me the investment I need for other sites. I am so happy. But I don't have the toolbar. Maybe I should. I'm cautious about downloading toolbars you see. I'm afraid it might have virus or bring virus into my pc.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think, having the toolbar is safe. I've had it since last year and it has given me, of course, some advantage over other members because I get to know if there are available ads at a certain time.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      I think, having the toolbar is safe. I've had it since last year and it has given me, of course, some advantage over other members because I get to know if there are available ads at a certain time.
      I'm using the toolbar, and it really helps me every time there's an ad available. So with that, it notifies me which is really good for better earnings. Unlike to those who haven't installed the toolbar yet, it would be hard for them since they still need to login to their account for them to see whether there are ads available or none. I really recommend clixsense members to all the toolbar already, it will give them a lot of benefits.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caramelized View Post
      This is the only paid to click site that I paid to have a premium account. Clixsense gave me the investment I need for other sites. I am so happy. But I don't have the toolbar. Maybe I should. I'm cautious about downloading toolbars you see. I'm afraid it might have virus or bring virus into my pc.
      You will loose the chance of getting ads if you don't have installed toolbar because clixsense ads pack last really fast and you gotta be fast to click on ads quickly...I have Kaspersky anti virus and installed the toolbar...its clean and doesn't show up any virus or hack..I am having tool bar from last 4 month and so far didn't got any kind of such problem..it doesn't hang browser nor it's rewrite our browser setting.

MTV$
      Thanks

You must get the toolbar,i am new to this site,but my opinion is that it a good site,because he rezisted 4 years now,so gest click

MTV$
      Thanks

it is a good program but i think that it is hard to get more clicks in every day ... also the toolbar did not usefull more at this matter ....

Page 1 of 97 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information