Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up



    Advertise here
    Page 3 of 421 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Results 41 to 60 of 8407
    1. #41
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Egypt
      Posts
      1,769
      MTV$
      244
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Quote Originally Posted by takiya View Post
      @charlly :
      well another admin not coorperative and scamming admin raje as far i know..until now admin raje is the only one person who paid the member and another admin not contribute to paid the member..because of this the site almost collapse and after database is stolen admin raje decide to made new forum..lets see are this new LOT will be good in the future or not
      I am sure that admin raje will start a new system and life with members in new LOT , so i have to see if it will pay for members first because the activity there are some low in addition to that no payments requests or proofs there , so i will wait until i see a new proof to start posting there.

    2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Location
      Advertising world
      Posts
      Million and counting


       
    3. #42
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,398
      MTV$
      159
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      Hey Takiya,how come Raje is now having problem with the other admin ? I thought everything were moving fine between them ? So for now,we have to re-register again and start from creating new threads ? That is take more time for this site to get back to what it was before.
      The other Admin who was handling forum was ignoring rajeswarnun and not answering his phone call..said by rajeswarnun...the problem he had was with old partner...rajeswarnun is good into managing money making program but he don't have technical knowledge and there was no way out to get the back up of database because first admin didn't gave him full access of Admin panel..he was just put in group of Administration...he had asked me if I can get the database back for him but I was surprise to see that he didn't had full Admin access.
      I see some people here saying that some section are restored..which is just false information...All the section is re-created and there are lots more work to finish.point system gonna be implement too.

      Quote Originally Posted by omarelalfy View Post
      I am sure that admin raje will start a new system and life with members in new LOT , so i have to see if it will pay for members first because the activity there are some low in addition to that no payments requests or proofs there , so i will wait until i see a new proof to start posting there.
      I guess He gonna pay...the forum is new and many more things got to be fixed..hopefully forum setup will be done with in this week.
      he didn't ran away and gave us explanation...I won't blame him because he got cheated by his partner.
      Last edited by rajloves92; 04-04-2011 at 06:58 PM.

    4. #43
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      2,671
      MTV$
      249
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      @raj :
      no reason for us to blammed admin raje..he is kind person i know him well for sure..im sure what he tell is the truth..and beside that i know another admin not coorperative and look like doesn't care the forum when im applied the message to him regarding become verified exchanger..he online but never answer my PM lol..but if we compare with admin raje..he always answer our question although via PM he always give his time to answer the question from member..im sure he will paid the member after LR is up again.

    5. #44
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      2,671
      MTV$
      249
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      @raj :
      no reason for us to blammed admin raje..he is kind person i know him well for sure..im sure what he tell is the truth..and beside that i know another admin not coorperative and look like doesn't care the forum when im applied the message to him regarding become verified exchanger..he online but never answer my PM lol..but if we compare with admin raje..he always answer our question although via PM he always give his time to answer the question from member..im sure he will paid the member after LR is up again.

    6. #45
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Earth
      Posts
      2,763
      MTV$
      2
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Quote Originally Posted by rajloves92 View Post
      The other Admin who was handling forum was ignoring rajeswarnun and not answering his phone call..said by rajeswarnun...the problem he had was with old partner...rajeswarnun is good into managing money making program but he don't have technical knowledge and there was no way out to get the back up of database because first admin didn't gave him full access of Admin panel..he was just put in group of Administration...he had asked me if I can get the database back for him but I was surprise to see that he didn't had full Admin access.
      I see some people here saying that some section are restored..which is just false information...All the section is re-created and there are lots more work to finish.point system gonna be implement too.



      I guess He gonna pay...the forum is new and many more things got to be fixed..hopefully forum setup will be done with in this week.
      he didn't ran away and gave us explanation...I won't blame him because he got cheated by his partner.
      Good that there will be point system and not what is being used before.I read he is on holiday,when he comes back,he should at least try to get online and clarify issues about this site.I saw some sites closing this thread from their forum.I hope you will help him out Raj.If all the database cannot be retrieved,how will he know who to pay and who not ?
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

    7. #46
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,398
      MTV$
      159
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      Good that there will be point system and not what is being used before.I read he is on holiday,when he comes back,he should at least try to get online and clarify issues about this site.I saw some sites closing this thread from their forum.I hope you will help him out Raj.If all the database cannot be retrieved,how will he know who to pay and who not ?
      I doubt,database can't be restored now because all the section was physically deleted by someone....I was surprise,when rajeswarnun told me that he doesn't have record for domain and hosting login details...if he had domain login details..it was easy to move the forum without any problem.
      Point system would be great but I guess he gonna start paid subscription too so I have to work on that part where VIP members get more point than standard one.
      rajeswarnun gonna be back by tomorrow (tuesday).

    8. #47
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      5,583
      MTV$
      393
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      The admin rajes should have some data with him because he informed in the thread here in the new LOT that "All the users having Pending payments in earlier LOT will be cleared as soon as possible".

    9. #48
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Earth
      Posts
      2,763
      MTV$
      2
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Quote Originally Posted by rajloves92 View Post
      I doubt,database can't be restored now because all the section was physically deleted by someone....I was surprise,when rajeswarnun told me that he doesn't have record for domain and hosting login details...if he had domain login details..it was easy to move the forum without any problem.
      Point system would be great but I guess he gonna start paid subscription too so I have to work on that part where VIP members get more point than standard one.
      rajeswarnun gonna be back by tomorrow (tuesday).
      Good that the admin will be back tomorrow,i am gonna bombard him with lots of questions.I am glad he is setting up another site and is ready to pay those who have requested for payments.I really pity him.Good that he got you.Honestly it will be hard to get the site back to what it was before.
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

    10. #49
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      685
      MTV$
      13
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      I do miss posting in the forum. It used to be one of the most active forums with great atmosphere in it. I really hope the new forum replacing it will be as good as the previous forum.

    11. #50
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,398
      MTV$
      159
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      I am not sure, if he has detail list of members who has pending payout...I think he should rather re-fund all upgrade members than paying all the pending payout if doesn't have detail of it...I had the pending payout too but you know,some people can just lie and take away money from him...as far I remember there was just 8-9 pending payout request.i don't have a problem if he wanna pay all but he should first re-fund and pay to all upgrade members because they deserve it.

    12. #51
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,632
      MTV$
      155
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      I've heard a lot about this forum, so I signed up in this forum several days ago, and requested payment already, but I am still waiting for payment until now ,
      I hope that this forum back again soon, because it was really good and Cares to pay to the members in a short time .

    13. #52
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,669
      MTV$
      186
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Rajes will be back today so i'm sure he will make more further updates about the forum.

      @mahmou: you must register again my friend. its a new forum!

      @Raj: whatever he wants! i can go by an upgrade refund or paying my pending payment. LR is back now. and its the perfect time to make those payments. LOL

    14. #53
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,398
      MTV$
      159
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      vainskie07 @ As, he got cheated by his partner..I think you should leave those fund and save him..lolzz...honestly,if he can afford to refund then its great or he should just start from the glitch again...I hope,this time he will take care of all the fund and not rely just on the partner.

    15. #54
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      337
      MTV$
      504
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Hi all .. Nice to see Users Discussing about LOT once again..

      However we are unable to get Old database as Raj was saying.. I didnt have any details on Hosting & Domain and as m not so technical enough i Could not make it..

      There are many things which need to be fixed in Newer LOT Which i ll be working with Team this week.. However i m Busy offline too as its Year end Closing .. so ll take lil Time

      I have saved all Payout requests in word File and will be making payouts soon

      For Upgraded members in erstwhile LOT i ll be verifying how many days pending and will decide what should be done

      Please Give some Time before we settle all things

      Now all the hosting details arewid me n My Trusted Friend.. We ll make it BIG Happy LOTing

    16. #55
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,669
      MTV$
      186
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Hi Rajes,its great that you're back. just take your time,i know everything will be settled now that you have a good team helping you out. i just hope everything's back to normal so we could keep rockin' again. and i like it everytime you say "well make it big". sounds real promising.but wasnt LOt big already? :P

    17. #56
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      685
      MTV$
      13
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      It's great to see the admin here announcing the update about the new LOT forum. I am always eager when the topic comes to the return of LOT. Unfortunately, I have to lose all my previous posts in the forum but I understand the complicated situation faced by the admin. I hope this new LOT will stay long this time.

    18. #57
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      337
      MTV$
      504
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Apart from Paying Pending Payouts (Mostly by Tomorrow) For users who had Joined & Posted in new LOT are given Bonuses

      Vainskie07 & Rage 35 ---- Activity Bonus 2.5 Each
      Arnankim,Avirox,Khai,Pinoy,Rajloves,Rivha ---- 1$ Each
      Kirru,Nehmer,Omar -0.5 $ Each

      Happy LOTing
      Last edited by rajeswarnunn; 04-05-2011 at 07:48 AM.

    19. #58
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,669
      MTV$
      186
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Quote Originally Posted by rajeswarnunn View Post
      Apart from Paying Pending Payouts (Mostly by Tomorrow) For users who had Joined & Posted in new LOT are given Bonuses

      Vainskie07 & Rage 35 ---- Activity Bonus 2.5 Each
      Arnankim,Avirox,Khai,Pinoy,Rajloves,Rivha ---- 1$ Each
      Kirru,Nehmer,Omar -0.5 $ Each

      Happy LOTing
      oh my gosh,thanks for the bonus Rajes! i didn't see this coming. im sure all the others will be thrilled! I hope more members would be encouraged to post threads now. :P

    20. #59
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      5,583
      MTV$
      393
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      Quote Originally Posted by rajeswarnunn View Post
      Apart from Paying Pending Payouts (Mostly by Tomorrow) For users who had Joined & Posted in new LOT are given Bonuses

      Vainskie07 & Rage 35 ---- Activity Bonus 2.5 Each
      Arnankim,Avirox,Khai,Pinoy,Rajloves,Rivha ---- 1$ Each
      Kirru,Nehmer,Omar -0.5 $ Each

      Happy LOTing
      Goodness! I haven't even posted a lot and I got a bonus already. Thanks admin! I will really be very active here. And it is quite good to post now or create a thread because there is not much topic yet.

    21. #60
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      1,669
      MTV$
      186
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: lotoftalks.com

      thats right Pinoy. see how generous our admin is? actually,this is not new already. when i was new to LOT way back,i get some bonus all the time.

    Page 3 of 421 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    $10, $25, 120, 180, 1st payment, 1st payout, 2011, 2nd payment, 468, 6th, 728, 7th, ability, able, about, above, absent, absolutely, accept, accepted, accepts, access, accessing, according, account, achieve, act, action, active, activities, activity, actually, advertise, advertisement, advertiser, alert pay, android, antivirus, ap to pp, application, apps, bank, banner, banners, benefits, best way, birthday, blank, blog post, blogger, blogging, blood, bonus, book, box, brokers, buddy, bug, build, business, call, can, cancer, center, change, charlly, chat, cheap, children, click, com, comments, company, computer, computers, content, contest, cup, cutiekc, cycles, daily, demo contest, design, details, direct referrals, discussion, discussions, dollar, domain, earnings, earth, easy, ebay, ecurrency, egopay, entertainment, event, evil, exchange lr, exciting, extension, eye, face, facebook., facts, fanbox, fast, features, file, filipino, finance, financial, follow, forex broker, forex brokers, forex forum, forum, forum contest, forums, fraud, free money, fresh, friend, fund, fund., funding, funny, gain, game, gap, gaps, gdp, get paid to, getting traffic, gift, girl, gmail, goldentalk, good, good site, google chrome, green, guidance, hacking, hang, hardware, health, high, hobby, home, host, hosting, hot, house, how to, hyip monitors, hyip site, hyips, ideas, important thing, incentives, information, instaforex, install, instant, interest, interesting, international, introduce, introducing, invest, investing, investment plan, investment site, job, jobs, jokes, junk, knowledge, learning, liberty, libertyreserve, line, links, listing, lolz, long, lotoftalks, lovely, low, luke1, mails, make, making money online, managed, manual, members, memory, messenger, mid, minimum, minimum payout, mint, moment, money, money making, monitor, monitoring, monthly, mood, mother, move thread, mtv, mutual, my country, my name, mylot, nail, network, new members, new ptc, new site, newbies, news, nice, no minimum payout, no scam, offers, okpay, online, online business, online casinos, online earning, online earning., online work, onlinist, open, opportunity, paid, paid to login, paid to post, pakistan, pass, passion, passive income, pay, pay pal, paying, paying daily, paying forums, payment, payment processor, payment request., payments, payout, payouts, paypal account, paypal payment, pays, payza, people, pes, phone, php, play, politics, position, post, post contest, post in forums, posting, prizes, professional, profile, profile pic, profit, program, promote, promoting, ptc., ptp, quality, rate, refer, referral, referral link, referrals, reply, request, required, requirements, review, rewarding, rewards, roi, rules, safe, salaries, scam, scam hyip, scams, script, search engine, secure, selling, seo, serve, share, sign up, signup, silver, simple, site, sites, smile, sniperz, social, social networking, social site, solution, spam, speed., sport, start, status, steady, stp, student, stuff, surf, sweet, tags, tagvillage, talk, tasks, theme, time, top, tour, track, trade, trade forex, traders, trading., traffic, trick, trust, trust admin, trusted, turnyur, tutorials, twitter, two, unique, update, uploader, uploading, valuable time, verification, very nice, view, virus, vote, warn, watch, ways, web, webmaster, windows, won, world, yourdestiny

    View Tag Cloud

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •