Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 422 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: lotoftalks.com

it is not problem to sign up again but i am really happy because the forum came back again but i loved the " S " , anyway no problem at all about that , but i was having 70 posts there and i did not get paid for them . but my real earning is LOT .

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khai28wafa View Post
      Admin, is now on vacation and will be back soon. and when he comes back he will make LOT forum rock again and will try to finish the design or add more that is missing in this forum for now.
      I don't know what is happening to this site.Is this how it will be for now,all those threads and posts already on it,gone ? Are we going to start registering again ?
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      I don't know what is happening to this site.Is this how it will be for now,all those threads and posts already on it,gone ? Are we going to start registering again ?
      Unfortunately , you are right about that you have to register again to post there , and all the posts and topics there were gone , so it will be earner for members but it is a bad news for me because all my work there has gone due to the problem of hosting.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omarelalfy View Post
      Unfortunately , you are right about that you have to register again to post there , and all the posts and topics there were gone , so it will be earner for members but it is a bad news for me because all my work there has gone due to the problem of hosting.
      Is it true we have to register again when the forum is back? That's bad news for me. I have made some posts there and suddenly all of them are gone. It means I have to start all over again. By the way, how do you know that we have to register again?

MTV$
      Thanks

Me too all my works are gone i am about to reach my payout when it went down. Well, i will still register again in that site after all i enjoy it. I do hope that others will do so. I think admin is a good payer before site got a problem with hosting, I am right?

MTV$
      Thanks

The forum database was deleted by the first Admin and co-admin rajeswarnun didn't had back up..indeed,he didn't had access detail of server so there is no way out to restore the database..if he had the back up, it would have taken around 30 min to restore everything including members login details.
      Do leave your request in community Q & A section,if you need more section & option..I will add them if rajeswarnun ask me to do.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vainskie07 View Post
      he doesn't need to bring back all the previous posts we did,just count some of the points we made before the old LOT closed down and get paid for it.i think thats what Pinoycity and i we're thinking of. am i correct?
      Yes, that's what I am also thinking, vainskie. But, as per information by rajloves, it might be impossible to do that now because the database of the old LOT got deleted. I am not really sure how are we going to get earnings from our previous posts now that the data got deleted.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinoycity View Post
      Yes, that's what I am also thinking, vainskie. But, as per information by rajloves, it might be impossible to do that now because the database of the old LOT got deleted. I am not really sure how are we going to get earnings from our previous posts now that the data got deleted.
      then how would he know the pending payments from the old LOT? i thought he's got some copy of those. anyway,i encourage you guys to post threads on the new forum as there's still few of them. even if you have to do it again,it can help you gain a few DR's too!

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah. The forum has few threads as of the moment so it's better to post more threads again in here. I think admin rajes got a copy of the data, just what I think. But I have copied all the pending payments in the old forum but it happened that it was not save because I plan to send it to admin rajes because he told me to do so.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rage35 View Post
      yeah. The forum has few threads as of the moment so it's better to post more threads again in here. I think admin rajes got a copy of the data, just what I think. But I have copied all the pending payments in the old forum but it happened that it was not save because I plan to send it to admin rajes because he told me to do so.
      he asked you to copy the pending payments but its all gone now? is that what you're saying my friend? Geez. if he's going to ask me,i definitely remember how much my request was but for others,that would be a problem.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vainskie07 View Post
      then how would he know the pending payments from the old LOT? i thought he's got some copy of those. anyway,i encourage you guys to post threads on the new forum as there's still few of them. even if you have to do it again,it can help you gain a few DR's too!
      Yeah, that's a thought. How can they pay pending payment requests? Maybe the admin has a list of those pending payment request but does not have a copy of our unpaid posts.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by echofrommadiun View Post
      Is it true we have to register again when the forum is back? That's bad news for me. I have made some posts there and suddenly all of them are gone. It means I have to start all over again. By the way, how do you know that we have to register again?
      if you tried to locin you will find your username and password do not here , and the number of registered members are only 14 when i joined there so i send thanks to rageswarnun because he did a big fantastic thing for all , all of us love LOT so we will all join there.

MTV$
      Thanks

they should have retain the old post for seo purposes any site that is well indexed on google on some topics or article will have a penalty imposed by them by google bot if they always return a 4040 redirect
      OUT OF THIS FORUM FOREVER

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyriousrobert View Post
      they should have retain the old post for seo purposes any site that is well indexed on google on some topics or article will have a penalty imposed by them by google bot if they always return a 4040 redirect
      i think your idea is right but the last forum has gone , so all posts and topics were deleted , so we will now start a new system for this forum and i hope the admin pays daily like here in MTV to get more members in his forum , so maybe i will post there after the admin finish all edits .

MTV$
      Thanks

Just visited the site and noted that the site has 0 activity.. only 5 - 6 posts are there in many categories ! They must work on getting back the posts and users !

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omarelalfy View Post
      i think your idea is right but the last forum has gone , so all posts and topics were deleted , so we will now start a new system for this forum and i hope the admin pays daily like here in MTV to get more members in his forum , so maybe i will post there after the admin finish all edits .
      I still don't know what is going on with this site.Is this how things are going to be or we need to wait for it to get to what it was before ? I expect the admin to clarify this issue himself but now,he is not available.Only the admin can tell us what is gonna happen.

MTV$
      Thanks

@charly :
      i think the explanation is good enough my friend, CO-admin last time is not coorperative and stole all database..admin raje can't got the database back so he made a new forum and stand alone if not wrong..i hope right now this forum can be like before and more better again because im sure admin raje is kind person

MTV$
      Thanks

I shall rather wait for the administration to clear the old payment and run the new site smoothly. I am an old member there but I am not able to log in there. I must wait for the reply.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hey Takiya,how come Raje is now having problem with the other admin ? I thought everything were moving fine between them ? So for now,we have to re-register again and start from creating new threads ? That is take more time for this site to get back to what it was before.

MTV$
      Thanks

@charlly :
      well another admin not coorperative and scamming admin raje as far i know..until now admin raje is the only one person who paid the member and another admin not contribute to paid the member..because of this the site almost collapse and after database is stolen admin raje decide to made new forum..lets see are this new LOT will be good in the future or not

Page 2 of 422 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information