Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 422 1231151101 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

lotoftalks - lotoftalks.com

3 cents per post
      1 cent for payment proofs

members can request payment with 100 posts and above.
      Alertpay/Liberty Reserve

don't be confused guys. this is the new LOT forum-without the "s".
      rules are the same as the old forum.however,we need to sign up again.

REGISTER HERE

note:Admin Rajes stated on his post that he will clear all the pending payments from the old forum. great news guys!
      Last edited by kirru; 04-05-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Topic Title in Wrong format

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: lotoftalks.com

How about those who upgraded in the old LOT? Will they be considered as still upgraded in this new forum? And will the rates still be better for upgraded (meaning $0.05/post)?

But it is good that there is another forum where members can earn. I just hope that the admin will really pay all those pending payment requests in the old LOT.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am certain that the forum will pay those old pending payouts in here. We should trust admin here because I know he is doing his best for the forum and now he already launched the new reincarnated LOT.

MTV$
      Thanks

I also believe that he will pay. If he is not serious in paying pending payment requests, I don't think he will us the same name (LOT) for this new forum. And because I believe, I signed up.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well. Yes. I believe that pending payments will be paid soon but as of now, LR is still on maintenance so payments as well are pending because of that. Many members requested in LR so payments I think will be available after LR is up again.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am also hoping that LR will soon fix their problems so that members of many forums will soon get paid. anyway, I recently posted in the "Announcement" section here in the new LOT, asking the admin what will be the status of the membership of "old-LOT" upgraded members here in this new LOT. I think, that has to be cleared up.

MTV$
      Thanks

i am certain that Rajes will pay all the pending payments. if not then whats the use of posting about this issue on the forum? you can see it on the announcement section. lets just wait patiently as LR is also having some minor problems. i'm just happy that the forum is back!

MTV$
      Thanks

I do agree. LOT is a nice forum to have and admin rajes is a nice person and he always update members about the forum situation. That's why I am not having any doubts about the forum. I am also glad to have LOT back.

MTV$
      Thanks

Surely, if Rajes will be able to processed all pending payment requests quickly(after LR fix all their problems), the site will be buzzing with traffic in no time. It will be nice to have many paying PTPs.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes. I agree with you. If the payments will be done after LR has fixed their problems then old members in this forum will be joining again and will be active again in the forum. As of the moment, there are still few members posting in here, including me.

MTV$
      Thanks

this new site is very heavy to load in my place, so we need to sign up again.., okay i'll sign up again and i hope sir rajes can pay somehting left soon after LR maintenance is over

MTV$
      Thanks

good news,nice to hear that lot is back without the "S" anyway we have to start scratch once again because we have to create new ids and everything anyhow the good thing is that the admin "RAJES" will be clearing all the payments that have been pending for quite long now.

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah. and I think that admin rajes is only the sole owner of this forum and he has no partner anymore. That's what I think because they have issues with his co-admin before when the old LOT is still up.

MTV$
      Thanks

The admin, I think, should not only process pending payments made from the previous LOT. If it is possible, the admin may well give back the points already earned but have not been requested for payment yet, before the old LOT closed.

MTV$
      Thanks

i have thought of this too. i have made some extra 100 posts after i requested payment and thats still $5 because of my membership. i can forget about that if Rajes pay my pending payment but it wont hurt to have some extra money.:P

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah. It's kinda good thing to have our posts back but I think it's not possible as of now. As you can see, they have a new members database so it's quite not possible to get our posts back. I will be much glad if the pending will be paid. I know it will.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rage35 View Post
      Yeah. It's kinda good thing to have our posts back but I think it's not possible as of now. As you can see, they have a new members database so it's quite not possible to get our posts back. I will be much glad if the pending will be paid. I know it will.
      he doesn't need to bring back all the previous posts we did,just count some of the points we made before the old LOT closed down and get paid for it.i think thats what Pinoycity and i we're thinking of. am i correct?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vainskie07 View Post
      he doesn't need to bring back all the previous posts we did,just count some of the points we made before the old LOT closed down and get paid for it.i think thats what Pinoycity and i we're thinking of. am i correct?
      Well. I didn't get exactly what you 2 are trying to say. lol. Well. Yeah. It could be a good idea to count our old posts for us to get the specific amount of our post balance.

MTV$
      Thanks

Admin, is now on vacation and will be back soon. and when he comes back he will make LOT forum rock again and will try to finish the design or add more that is missing in this forum for now.

MTV$
      Thanks

well we hope that the admin is back soon,we have to start from scratch i have registered my id today on lot anyhow i have not much activity till now,the design is kind of crude at the moment but i think after the admin returns the design will improve and as we said we will start from scratch..and maybe we will enjoy more this time with the new lot without the "s"

Page 1 of 422 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information