Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

FXOptimax - FXOptimax.com

FXFront is an official partner of FXOptimax. We offers client a possibility to trade online forex using MetaTrader 4 platform and a very competitive trading conditions such as fixed 2 pips spread for 4 major pairs, stop level from 5 pips, leverage up to 1:400, 0.01 lot increment.

Bonuses

20% Deposit Bonus Promotion

Make deposit on your account and get 20% deposit bonus.

Term and Conditions
      • Minimum deposit to get bonus is 100 USD, maximum bonus per customer ID is 5000 USD
      • Only for micro account.
      • If client do withdrawal, bonus will be voided 20% of the withdrawal. For example, if client deposited 1000$, he would get 200$ bonus, then when he requested a 500$ withdrawal, his bonus will be decreased by 100$ (20% of 500$).
      • FXOptimax has the right to decline and/or remove client’s bonus without explaining the reason.
      • In case of fradaulent activity by client, such as bonus cheating and abusing, FXOptimax has the right to deduct client’s balance as settlement.
      • Bonus will be removed in 6 months after it is credited.
      • Bonus can NOT be withdrawn.
      • If client get margin call, FXOptimax have rights to remove credit/bonus.
      • Client must request the bonus to admin@fxoptimax.com, stating customer ID, MT4 account number, deposit transaction number, and customer full name. Bonus is processed within 1 business day.
      • Only deposit made by LibertyReserve, Bank Wire, and deposit through local IB are eligible to this promo.

FXFront / FXOptimax Advantages
      • Minimum deposit 10 USD
      • Leverage up to 1:400
      • Fixed tight spread from 2 pips for majors
      • Micro lot trading (1000 of base currency)
      • Best execution
      • Expert Advisor and scalping are allowed and welcomed
      • Hedging is allowed
      • E-Currency accepted
      • 5-minutes to open account

Click here to see our detailed trading condition.

------------------->> JOIN NOW <<

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: FXOptimax - FXOptimax.com - $10 Free Bonus

you also can take bonus in this site by twitter if you have 50 followers you can take this bonus and make good profit

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ehapmohamed View Post
      you also can take bonus in this site by twitter if you have 50 followers you can take this bonus and make good profit
      Yeah, twitter promotion is still available for people who have at least 50 followers on twitter, mean that you can get up to $20 free bonus on this site, great promotion for forex traders

MTV$
      Thanks

They also have a forum were you get paid for posting ($.20 per comment) and use your earnings to fund your FxOptimax trading account.

That's a good start along with all the bonuses the site offers (Up to $20 bonus!) . You can't withdraw your fund but you can withdraw your profits earned.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaja97 View Post
      They also have a forum were you get paid for posting ($.20 per comment) and use your earnings to fund your FxOptimax trading account.

That's a good start along with all the bonuses the site offers (Up to $20 bonus!) . You can't withdraw your fund but you can withdraw your profits earned.
      its good news for beginner like me. because I can't trading with real money and learn as well. I already registered in fxoptimax and get $10 free deposit to trading. but I loss it all but now I can expect another bonus from fxoptimax by posting in their forum.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      its good news for beginner like me. because I can't trading with real money and learn as well. I already registered in fxoptimax and get $10 free deposit to trading. but I loss it all but now I can expect another bonus from fxoptimax by posting in their forum.
      This a is a great chance for everyone to test their service. I missed the $10 bonus. But I found a new promotion by them. I wish to deposit $10 and get more $10 bonus.

But still a $10 bonus twitter promo is running. You can check fxoptimax website for details.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      $10 twitter promo is till running, you can take advance of that also. Moreover you can get up to 100% deposit, deposit $10 and you will get $10 bonus but you can only do that one a month

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoang Long View Post
      $10 twitter promo is till running, you can take advance of that also. Moreover you can get up to 100% deposit, deposit $10 and you will get $10 bonus but you can only do that one a month
      Yes. They have many promotions running. $10 bonus for $10 deposit, 20% bonus for $100+ deposit and $10 twitter bonus.
      If you deposit $10 every month, within some month it will be a good amount for your trading. Fxoptimax broker really providing good opportunities for newbies. I am wishful to take their $10 twitter bonus and test their service.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi, is this bonus fixed for 50 followers or it increases as number of followers increases? I have few hundred followers so would i get more then $10 for taking their promotion?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      Hi, is this bonus fixed for 50 followers or it increases as number of followers increases? I have few hundred followers so would i get more then $10 for taking their promotion?
      The bonus is fixed, its $10. If you have many followers in twitter, you can consider promoting your fxoptimax affiliate link. FXOptimax has attractive affiliate plan for the partners.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DROiD View Post
      The bonus is fixed, its $10. If you have many followers in twitter, you can consider promoting your fxoptimax affiliate link. FXOptimax has attractive affiliate plan for the partners.
      Yes this bonus is fixed and only one time every month. What about their affiliate plan? How much pips they offer for every executed trade?

MTV$
      Thanks

It is $10 fixed, the condition is that you need to have at least 50 followers and post good thing about the broker, you can find more information about this promotion at FXOptimax homepage

MTV$
      Thanks

I work in there forums posting job. Still haven't decided to invest and get that 10$ bonus, cause still not that much perfect trader. There forums posting job is much better option.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is $10 fixed, the condition is that you need to have at least 50 followers and post good thing about the broker, you can find more information about this promotion at FXOptimax homepage
      Just curious!!!

Are you trading with them? And how is you experience if you are trading with them? I mean the execution speed, withdrawal speed etc.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Numb View Post
      Yes this bonus is fixed and only one time every month. What about their affiliate plan? How much pips they offer for every executed trade?
      Non-Exclusive Partner

Non-Exclusive Partner is a partnership type that provided to every FXOptimax client. Each client will have a unique registration link to track their referral. Non-Exclusive Partner will get 0.7 pip rebate from each client’s closed trade which is more than 2 pips or less than -2 pips.

Exclusive Partner

Exclusive Partner is a subject to FXOptimax approval. It is for serious partner that want to promote FXOptimax in their community or region. Exclusive Partner can get commission up to 0.9 pips. For non-exclusive partner that have solid performance and client base, Exclusive Partner is the best choice for more rewarding business.

Please login to your MyFXOptimax Personal Area to check about partnership information.

MTV$
      Thanks

Fxoptimax becomes very famous forex broker that is very legit and trusted . The leverage rate very good and i think the minimum is just $10 not $100 as you say but i think that we can use this bonus to get some earnings fast

MTV$
      Thanks

Just curious!!!

Are you trading with them? And how is you experience if you are trading with them? I mean the execution speed, withdrawal speed etc.
      I don't know about their withdrawal speed. But their execution speed is so quick. I start trading with fxoptimax. The best thing is no requotes. Trades open on market price so you shouldn't bored on requotes.

MTV$
      Thanks

I don't know about their withdrawal speed. But their execution speed is so quick. I start trading with fxoptimax. The best thing is no requotes. Trades open on market price so you shouldn't bored on requotes.
      Thats a good thing i learned from you. I am going to join there today. Just want to ask you. They are offering many promotions. So did you take advantage of it?

MTV$
      Thanks

Thats a good thing i learned from you. I am going to join there today. Just want to ask you. They are offering many promotions. So did you take advantage of it?
      Yes. Their promotions are so attracting. Specially $10 bonus for $10 deposit. Their affiliate plan is also good. I am thinking about inviting my friends there. You can also join under me.

https://my.fxoptimax.com/register.php?ra=20293
      Last edited by Numb; 04-19-2011 at 12:24 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes. Their promotions are so attracting. Specially $10 bonus for $10 deposit. Their affiliate plan is also good. I am thinking about inviting my friends there. You can also join under me.

https://my.fxoptimax.com/register.php?ra=20293
      You might see me there by tonight. Can you tell me whether we need to open a seperate affiliate account or do we have our own affiliate link in our trading cabinet?

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information