Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: DollarSignup - DollarSignup.com

Checked the site and used the info here as guide but the sad news is that they pay only by paypal which many of us in my country dont have

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

yes, this site only have a way to pay out, it is PP, because admin from Canada, but I hope that he too can progress with AP, if you want to pay out with other ways, please contact with admin in all, I think that he will have best payment ways for you. This is int site, it have many offers for all countries

MTV$
      Thanks

First of all, Hello everyone!

My name is Vincent, and I am the new owner of dollarsignup.com. I'd like to thank xetang for talking highly about my site here, and rest assured that everything he said is true!

I just wanted to answer as many questions as I can from what I read in the previous posts:

- Payments can be made via Paypal ($0.50 minimum) or Alertpay ($1 minimum). That should allow anyone to cash out. In a rare exception you can buy Amazon gift card with your cash/points.

- There are over 4000 (yes, 4000!) offers on the site. Some countries will see much less, but everyone should have access to at the very least 20 offers. Most countries in the hundreds, USA, Canada, UK, Australia in the thousands.

- There are several Daily Surveys, which you can take every day, which pay anywhere between $0.25 ro $1.00 each. So a couple of surveys and you can already cash out.

- There are many contests:

The new Daily Six-Pack (Six winners a day, each offer completed gives a ballot)
      Referral Contest (Monthly)
      Offers Contest (Monthly, new version coming in December)

There is also Astro Blitz, a game where the top 10 players each month make $.

And much more. At this point, to be honest, I am not making much money with the site every month, but my goal is to reinvest it all in building a solid, active community. I pay out like clockwork every 2 days or so (hundreds of proofs on the site) and I want to make sure to provide the most value in paid survey sites.

I welcome any comments or suggestions, and wish you all the best!

Cheers!

vdupuy

MTV$
      Thanks

yes, thanks for your reply about all my post, I like your site and try to work best with site, in this time, I'm in 2nd Position of Referral Contest with more 93 referrals, but regret that very least is active, I only have 10 member active to complete conditions. But I will try best to have more referrals and hope that will be one of winner in end of month

MTV$
      Thanks

Today, I just complete 2 offers with valued $0.1 and $0.15, now I have more $0.5 in my account, I can ask to pay out, but I will wait for big amount to ask to pay out, with many 3 cent daily with click all PTC ads, I think that I will be early to reach $1 for next payment, I see that now, this is good paying site and it too is easy to work for payments

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh? you still can click PTC ads with 3 cents per day? because I too active daily but I don't see any PTC ads to click as before, only work way of this site now, as I know, it is to complete offers, don't have many ads PTC valued as before, if have only 1 ads daily but only 0.1 cent, not be 1 cent as you said??????????????????????? you can say clearly about this problem?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      Oh? you still can click PTC ads with 3 cents per day? because I too active daily but I don't see any PTC ads to click as before, only work way of this site now, as I know, it is to complete offers, don't have many ads PTC valued as before, if have only 1 ads daily but only 0.1 cent, not be 1 cent as you said??????????????????????? you can say clearly about this problem?
      For all members that like gpt site, please read my offers

http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/show...States-members

Happy earning all partecipants
      Last edited by concita; 11-17-2011 at 03:31 PM.

MTV$
      Thanks

I try to sign up in this site, but they still kick me out.. don't know why.. seem like there is some problem with my ip which will change timely.
      But the click rate is good if really 0.02 per click. it's already a high rate for me, for funding my other ptc very legit site.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think that sure your IP address have problem, please check again in all or you should change new model for connect better with Internet. About rate click ads of PTC now, as I'm know and working, this site don't have ads valued as before, it only is 0.1 cent per click for int member and each days only have a PTC ads, but if you are member from US, UK or Canada, I don't sure, may be rate will be higher

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      Today, I just complete 2 offers with valued $0.1 and $0.15, now I have more $0.5 in my account, I can ask to pay out, but I will wait for big amount to ask to pay out, with many 3 cent daily with click all PTC ads, I think that I will be early to reach $1 for next payment, I see that now, this is good paying site and it too is easy to work for payments
      how much do earn everyday? thanks for proving that it is a legit site
      i am also interested to join and earn.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have paid out over $2500 so far, The fastest way to make money is to complete the daily surveys. I have some for every country, many take only a few minutes to complete, and pay $0.25 to $0.60 on average. There are many, many surveys being completed every day, from every country (Vietnam, China, Singapore, India, Philippines no problem!) Of course, US, UK, Canada etc have a bigger choice, but I work hard everyday to find offers for every country! Come and take a look, start with Generic Global Router, it is usually the easiest survey to complete!

Cheers!

vdupuy, your admin!

MTV$
      Thanks

that's great you can get cash out with a very small value. but how your work on the site. if you only do cash out with such a small value. I was thinking about the rate that is owned by the site, because maybe you do not cash out that very little if you if the site has a fairly high rate. with a rate high enough you should be able to cash out with a higher number.

MTV$
      Thanks

he is admin of this site, this is very good site, I'm having happy when earning here, for to now, I have had very many payment with this site, you can see all my payment proof in Get Paid To GPT of this forum. About work ways, you earn many or less, it depend on yourself because this too is site that you can easy to complete offers if you try, today, I too have 10th payment with this site, you too can see in Payment Proof Thread (Get Paid To GPT)

MTV$
      Thanks

As i think they do have the same rates and I am sure that they will adapt the same payment request system which is not that evident yet in this new forum.i like such a wonderful offer like this site and as well as with good rates.

MTV$
      Thanks

No Doubt that it is a good site and i like to work here permenantly but the main problem is that they only Paypal as their Payment getway but paypal is not accepted in bangladesh. So it is big problem for me. So i requested the Admin to add more Payment gateway. And i am Happy with their Plan

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by impossible00 View Post
      No Doubt that it is a good site and i like to work here permenantly but the main problem is that they only Paypal as their Payment getway but paypal is not accepted in bangladesh. So it is big problem for me. So i requested the Admin to add more Payment gateway. And i am Happy with their Plan
      Yes, it is problem if you can't use PP to pay out with this site and it too is difficult for you if you can't use it to pay out because with almost sites, all payment is progressed most is PP, it too have AP and LR, but it is not many as PP, but you too should try to contact with admin, I think that he will help you about this problem. Today, I too just receive new payment with this site and posted latest payment proof in "I Get Paid By GPT" section, you can see all my payment proof there.

MTV$
      Thanks

i have seen the banner many times, now i am fully understand what is dollarsignup, it appeared to me that is a legitimate paying site, with all those payment proof, no doubt it is true, i want to try new things, i would check out this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snowhite View Post
      i have seen the banner many times, now i am fully understand what is dollarsignup, it appeared to me that is a legitimate paying site, with all those payment proof, no doubt it is true, i want to try new things, i would check out this site.
      I don't understand about things that you saying, not double is true with my payment proof? you should read all above posts in this thread, this is good paying site and all my payment is true, you should see all this proof in "I Get Paid By GPT" section to see all my payment proof, it can't be created with too many as you said. With this site, I'm upgraded pro member here and earning very good from more my 200 referrals for to now, I don't need work many in this time, my balance still increasing daily

MTV$
      Thanks

wow this sounds great. I usually dont like offer sites because they either take to long to verify or they dont pay enough for the offer. I will most defeneitly give it a try.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sherrien View Post
      wow this sounds great. I usually dont like offer sites because they either take to long to verify or they dont pay enough for the offer. I will most defeneitly give it a try.
      About offers of this site, it have very many daily with new int offers that you can join but you too should note that about time verify, it not is by site that it is by ads advertisers, they will approve for you if they are online often therefore too have offers is approved very fast, I think that if you want too approve fast, best you should try to work with wall offers. With me, I'm upgraded member therefore I don't must work many because I have very many referrals, I too earning good from them, I have had more $1.3 in account now, I will ask to pay out early

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information