Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: DollarSignup - DollarSignup.com

The payments here are late than donkeymails or Jillsclickcorner and the admin here also tries to avoid early payments.I have waited here longer than any other GPT sites for getting my first payment, so I left continuing on this one.So @xetang you can request payments faster so that you can get your payments within a month or so.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alok12345 View Post
      The payments here are late than donkeymails or Jillsclickcorner and the admin here also tries to avoid early payments.I have waited here longer than any other GPT sites for getting my first payment, so I left continuing on this one.So @xetang you can request payments faster so that you can get your payments within a month or so.
      oh, my second payment have been paid out very fast only some days, it is faster than with DM and JCC, only have first payment have problem, but admin too inform to apologize for that problem, because he wait fund for other place then paid out for all, but I too hear you, I have had more $0.7 and ask to pay out today, I too hope that I will be paid out early, thanks for your advice

MTV$
      Thanks

hello, all you, today, I receive my 3rd payment from this site, you can check in other forums about my payment proof, it is very good, you too see, this site paid out only about 2 days, it even is faster than JCC and DM as soon as some other site, I will trying click ads daily for more next payment, only hope that admin will not have problem about fund to payment for all his members

MTV$
      Thanks

Today, I received 4th payment from this site, oh, it still pay out good and very fast within 3 days after ask to pay out, with up to more 4 cents daily for active to click all ads of this site, now, I see that this too is one of sites that have rate per click is very good and pay out is fast, it up to 1 cent per click, and have very many ads valued 0.5 cent, if compare with Bux site, it is very ok when it is truth, always pay out for all member, with Aura sites, it better very many about rate ads

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, just a wonderful site here. It will very very easy to reach payout in this site without delay. Since the admin is not from USA is not a news that offers will be for internatinal members. Hope this site offers wont be very low so that members can benefit more from this wonderful site. I guess i need to check on this site right away.

MTV$
      Thanks

Today, I reached 4th payment limit with this site and I asked to pay out although amount only $0.5, but I think that it is good, because I too just receive a new inform about admin's delay of payment, it is ok, I asked to pay out and hope that he will pay out early without have any problem about fund from admin, everything still be good with rate more 3 cents daily with this site. I will post new payment proof when receive it

MTV$
      Thanks

I have long stopped working with this site after it delayed my payments for more than a month and then also when I sent a trouble ticket then only I received it because of which I lost faith on it.But if it has started paying faster now as xetang stated,then I think I should try it again.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes, you should active to work again with it, because although it too have some problem about payment, but admin is truth, he finally too pay out for all members, only late when have problem about fund, with rate more 3 cents daily for some click (max 1 cent per click), very least site that have rate is same in this time, pay out limit only $0.5, it is very easy to reach

MTV$
      Thanks

Hi, I just receive 5th payment a hour ago, it is good when don't have any problem of payment from admin, he paid out very fast, same as before my payment, I posted new payment proof in this forum. everything is very good with this site when rate is ok with more 3 cents for clicking all ads daily. From next payment, I will try to reach more limit $1 then will ask to pay out, hope that everything will still be ok with this site.

MTV$
      Thanks

oh, sure you don't yet join this site, it running during a bit long time and paying out for all members, pay out limit is $0.5 via PP, you can easy be to reach pay out when it paying for ads rate is up to 1 cent per click, you can earn more 3 cents daily for clicks all ads of this site, it too don't have many ads daily, I have had 5 payments with this site, this is truth site

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, the site is cool but at times deals are been managed inna damn slow rate and thereby making th whole thing look somehow boring and dumb, i cant really make it here, regards

MTV$
      Thanks

Is this site accepting international members? And how about the earning opportunities that is available here like the survey, is this also available for asian members? Some program like this don't give us more opportunities to earn in this type of program.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reyah View Post
      Is this site accepting international members? And how about the earning opportunities that is available here like the survey, is this also available for asian members? Some program like this don't give us more opportunities to earn in this type of program.
      yes, this is site application for all int members, before, it pay for rate of PTC ads is very high, from it change Admin to now, this is too have many valued offers and it too have many contest programs as Referrals Contest, Offers Contest valued high, I too try to become one of winners in their contest.
      I too have many payment with this site but it is paid out by before admin.

MTV$
      Thanks

I want to see how much offers provided in this site but looks like I need to register first to see it. if have many offers, I am sure member can reach minimum payout easy and it will be attract a lot of people to join.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      I want to see how much offers provided in this site but looks like I need to register first to see it. if have many offers, I am sure member can reach minimum payout easy and it will be attract a lot of people to join.
      About offers that you asked,I don't sure that how many offers does it has? but as my country, in this time, I have more 20 offers in my offers lists, I think that your country will be more my country, because I from Vietnam, it have very least offers.
      If you join it, please join under my name (xetang)
      I just ask to pay out today, I hope that I will be paid out early as old admin.
      Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

this is very known paid to sign up site and i am a member there but the problem is i can not find worth offers that will make me some money as my country is not supported very good now in such sites .
      it will be hard to get some money from there

MTV$
      Thanks

its so bad that i can't access my account i open account but i'm not active at all then change my ip and try to be active again but they block my account i will try to contact the support

MTV$
      Thanks

ok, you should contact with admin about this problem, new admin too is very trust, I received first payment from him and it too is 6th payment from this site, it very good when site still paying, I post new payment in Get Paid To GPT, at this time, I too active daily to work with this site, it don't have many PTC ads, but it too have new offers from members, I trying to work best and hope that will win Referrals Contest of this site

MTV$
      Thanks

Are There only US and Can offers or there are other too? Because there are hundreds of GPT but not very much with offers for smaller countries

MTV$
      Thanks

Oh, with this site, it too same as many other sites, it too have very many int offers that you can join, I only member from Vietnam, but I too can complete many offers with this site. But I see that you asked many answers is same, you shouldn't only ask that don't join site to know more about it, it too is not correct with rule of this forum, please note.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information