Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

DollarSignup - DollarSignup.com

DollarSignup is a get paid to website which offers you the opportunity to make money online completing paid surveys.
      For everyone you refer, you're going to get paid 15% of their earnings in FREE CASH! The earning potential is unlimited!!!

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: DollarSignup - DollarSignup.com

wow.. no minimum cashout amount ?? Thats awesome !! Thanks for posting the payment proof ! The site looks good !!

MTV$
      Thanks

I am surprised that members can cashout here with just 2cents in account and it is a paid to do surveys site.From your payment,the admin is not from United State of America,this will make it possible for internationals to sign up.I checked the site,we can only cashout with Paypal.The site looks good,the minimum payout is 1cents.What a great site.
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      I am surprised that members can cashout here with just 2cents in account and it is a paid to do surveys site.From your payment,the admin is not from United State of America,this will make it possible for internationals to sign up.I checked the site,we can only cashout with Paypal.The site looks good,the minimum payout is 1cents.What a great site.
      but if we could payout for only $0.02, then how much we get when we complete one offer ? i think it will be very small, and i don't like it
      many other program give $0.03 or $0.05 per offer, even bigger than that

MTV$
      Thanks

It is nice that you posted a payment proof. I appreciate it. Although, like the poster above me said, this does not seem very high for a paid to offer site. Most of the paid to complete offer sites have offers that pay you at least 30 to 50 cents. However, it is not like they approve for me anyway. This site does have good flash animation though.

MTV$
      Thanks

I'm too member of this site, really now, pay out minimum is $0.5, you can earn up to 3 cent daily with this site only for clicking PTC ads daily, I have been paid out once from this site

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xetang View Post
      I'm too member of this site, really now, pay out minimum is $0.5, you can earn up to 3 cent daily with this site only for clicking PTC ads daily, I have been paid out once from this site
      If the daily earning is not greater than 3 cents then it is going to be real hard to get to the half dollar payout as it will take 17 days to get to the mark.Since the only payment option is paypal,I would prefer to bypass this as on 17 days we can earn more than a dollar from some PTC sites.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alok12345 View Post
      If the daily earning is not greater than 3 cents then it is going to be real hard to get to the half dollar payout as it will take 17 days to get to the mark.Since the only payment option is paypal,I would prefer to bypass this as on 17 days we can earn more than a dollar from some PTC sites.
      yes, if you don't pay out by PP, you should wait for bigger amount to ask for other payment ways, you should active daily, each time active you will have more 1 cent, try to complete offers, you will have more and faster than to reach amount as you want

MTV$
      Thanks

I have joined it and I can see good no. of offers here some of which are worth even 25 cents but the paid to click Ads are worth very less though by completing the offers we can get to the payout easily if the offers will be credited soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

only PP available to cashout..? no other processor they support..?
      well of course there click rates should be low as this is an aurora site..but there are more other ways to earn money like ptsu offers.. you can even reach minimum payout in one day by just completing offers..

MTV$
      Thanks

Till yesterday I was having good times here but I don't know what happened to this that it is saying the site is expired.I think all my balance on this site have gone along with it.I have never thought that a GPT site will expire this soon.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alok12345 View Post
      Till yesterday I was having good times here but I don't know what happened to this that it is saying the site is expired.I think all my balance on this site have gone along with it.I have never thought that a GPT site will expire this soon.
      Oh, I think that it don't have problem, sure be by your Internet, I still log in normal in my account to work, I still activating to click ads PTC daily, please check again with your account or connection. I too have a problem same with Getbuxtoday some days ago

MTV$
      Thanks

This was the message that the admin here sent me for the site being unavailable some time.
      "I apologise for the site being down earlier today.I tried to get on to pay the hosting but my internet service says my internet is going to be down for a few days and now it is on and off.So i managed to grab a quick chance to pay it and now the site is back up and running."

MTV$
      Thanks

I too received massage same as you, I think that it don't problem, before, I too have a problem about payment, I have to wait very long to have first payment, but admin too inform about this problem, he wait for money from other place to his account then pay for his member, I think that this site only have a bit problem about fund.

MTV$
      Thanks

Sites that provide fee does not seem very high on. The site at least half a dollar and payments to provide the most complete. However, I do not want them any case, for approval. The way they animate the site is awesome and very neat.

MTV$
      Thanks

with rate payout only is $0.5, You can easy to reach it because you can earn more 2 cent daily only with clicking PTC, I think that it will be not many time to reach pay out minimum, if you complete offers in PTS, you can reach pay out faster than very many but I don't ever complete any offers from this site, because it don't have many international offers and if have, only have offers that I was member.

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow...,Fantastic,its nice to hear that this site is instant paying ,thanks for gaving information about this site.,

MTV$
      Thanks

yes, this is paying site instant but it too have a bit problem of payment, because as me to know, seem be admin don't have many fund for pay out, therefore, he too often delay payment, I too have first payment that see this problem as like, then everything is ok, this site paying for 3 cent daily for click PTC ads and active, pay out only is 0.5 via Paypal, it is not difficult to reach.

MTV$
      Thanks

Today, I reached $0.5 for 2nd payment, I have asked to pay out via PP, I will post new payment when I receive it, this is site paying for PTC ads with rate is a bit high, you activating to click daily and earned more 3 cent daily

MTV$
      Thanks

Today, I just complete 2 offers with valued $0.1 and $0.15, now I have more $0.5 in my account, I can ask to pay out, but I will wait for big amount to ask to pay out, with many 3 cent daily with click all PTC ads, I think that I will be early to reach $1 for next payment, I see that now, this is good paying site and it too is easy to work for payments

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information