Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: 301 redirection

MTV$
      Thanks

301 redirection

I am planning to move my php website to Joomla, So automatically my urls are changed,also i want to enable https to my new website. In that case how to enable 301 redirection in .htaccess file without loosing the seo ranking .Any one please share the code what i need to put in to .htaccess file.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

Re: 301 redirection

A 301 redirect, or also known as a permanent redirect, should be put in place to permanently redirect a page. The word ‘permanent’ is there to imply that ALL qualities of the redirected page will be passed on to the detour page.

MTV$
      Thanks

It never struck me that 301 on-area sidetracks may be an awful thought for going along programs/seek indexers to new substance URLs, however here's a utilization situation where it turns into a major issue: when the individual in control alters their opinion and needs to return anything that you changed with a 301.

MTV$
      Thanks

"301 redirect” is a type of redirect that is used when you are moving your website to a new domain. Using a 301 redirect will let search engine spiders know that the content of the site has been moved or assigned to a new URL. This will let search engines pass the value and link juice from the old URL to the new one.

MTV$
      Thanks

301 redirect is the most efficient and Search Engine Friendly method for webpage redirection. It's not that hard to implement and it should preserve your search engine rankings for that particular page. If you have to change file names or move pages around, it's the safest option. The code "301" is interpreted as "moved permanently".
      Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
      Cheap Dedicated Servers | Servers starting from $29/MO

Thread Information