Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

D-144, 1st Floor, Flat No. B-5, Krishna Park, Khanpur, New Delhi, India
      MTV$
      Thanks

You have just launched a new web site. Unfortunately, nobody visits it, even search enginesí spiders donít notice it. What can you do for its SEO?

You have just launched a new web site. Unfortunately, nobody visits it, even search enginesí spiders donít notice it. What can you do for its SEO success?

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: You have just launched a new web site. Unfortunately, nobody visits it, even search enginesí spiders donít notice it. What can you do for its SEO?

First of all, the spider Google is reacting to the appearance of new information. I advise you to write articles every day (if you have a news site) or fill the site with a product and a description if it's an online store. I often use amazon web scraper https://mydataprovider.com/amazon for this. This handy tool helps to get the necessary information from any website (I prefer large online stores). Also with this application you can easily compare prices. Also, in addition to content, you need to properly advertise the site, so that the first visitors appeared there. Discussion of your site on the Internet will also be a plus.

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: You have just launched a new web site. Unfortunately, nobody visits it, even search enginesí spiders donít notice it. What can you do for its SEO?

Submit a sitemap into Google Search Console. Google will index some of your pages, but it takes time. It is important to build internal links on your pages and posts, because very often when spiders crawl a page and there is a link in it, they follow the link and crawl also the linked page. Building backlinks from other sites is also a good way to get more content indexed : forum posting, directory, article submissions etc.

Thread Information