Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

FreshForex Reviews

I am a client of FreshForex for over 2 years now and I am very pleased with their services and the pro-client attitude. They have a lot of bonuses. When I joined my first deposit was 300$ and I applied for a 101% welcome bonus so that made me have around 650$ to begin to trade. Their platform had a continued development since I joined and it always gets better, Meta Trader 4 and 5, this are the two platforms which I trade. I have a live freshforex .Standard account and as I day trader, I trade with currency pairs EUR/USD,USD/JPY and USD/CHF, Gold and Silver, and also Bitcoin. With Bitcoin I won so much profit during the last year, more then 8000$. I deposit and withdraw money with two system Skrill and ePayments, they deposit is always instantly, as for withdraw could take from several hours up to 24h, but no hidden commissions there from the broker. The support team is very friendly as well. I participate in their campaigns and I won an iPhone on the last raffle. I recommend the broker is honest and always looking to develop.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: FreshForex Reviews

Generally all brokers have a team of people willing to help you within your operations, they even help you learn how to trade forex and they give you all the follow-up of your operations, remember that many receive a commission for your successes, but for this your Broker must be regulated and enjoy a lot of prestige. I am currently with Alpari.com and it gives me a lot like what you mention about your broker

Thread Information