Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

What are the benefits of scalping?

This is a technique and which you can look for a quick big profit in a short time this technique is specially for such people who have less time to spend in this business however this business never advise to become a scalper reason being there is a much risk involved because in scalping traders invest Big Lot sizes to earn quick money and if you are not good at scalping then possibility is that you will lose your invested money.

payment gateway comparison

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: What are the benefits of scalping?

Scalping is short term trading, trader they can making quick profit with scalping, but not all broker allow scalping, so better understand with rules broker, but scalping also need more concentration when you trading with scalping which they must focus on the chart

MTV$
      Thanks

Scalping is popular, and profitable for some traders, but it is not without its risks. While trading, many scalpers are similar to marathon runners. They need to capitalize quickly on arising opportunities, and if those opportunities fade, a profitable trade must be a losing one, because a typical scalper will not wait long enough for another opportunity to arise for the same trade.

MTV$
      Thanks

Indeed scalping will profitable for trader that already having experience and good skill trading, because with scalping they can take small profit at short time but on daily trading they made many times transaction, some trader that like with using scalping can occur making one hundred transaction a day

MTV$
      Thanks

The benefit of scalpers is that if they are trading during volatile time, then they don’t have to wait for long to trade and finish the work. In my opinion news traders fall in that group.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      The benefit of scalpers is that if they are trading during volatile time, then they don’t have to wait for long to trade and finish the work. In my opinion news traders fall in that group.
      all that we should be careful not to feel difficult in applying and menemaptkan capital that we have, forex market analysis should we can understand and learn well in order to better understand and also master it because it will make trading more successful and also understand each risk and successfully with his Instaforex broker

MTV$
      Thanks

basic advantage of scalping elimination of long-term risk so you don't need to deal with uncertainty, sudden bursts of volatility, liquidity problems etc. The lifetime of your trade is shorter so your risk exposure is lower and depends only on quality of services by your broker. Scalping is preferred method of trading for me on my Hotforex platform, particularly for that I run scalping EA which I periodically update to make it smarter and less vulnerable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greedfx View Post
      basic advantage of scalping elimination of long-term risk so you don't need to deal with uncertainty, sudden bursts of volatility, liquidity problems etc. The lifetime of your trade is shorter so your risk exposure is lower and depends only on quality of services by your broker. Scalping is preferred method of trading for me on my Hotforex platform, particularly for that I run scalping EA which I periodically update to make it smarter and less vulnerable.
      What you said is opposite of scalping and long term trading. Scalpers are more vulnerable to risk and there is less breathing space for scalpers. And long term traders can give more breathing space to traders.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      What you said is opposite of scalping and long term trading. Scalpers are more vulnerable to risk and there is less breathing space for scalpers. And long term traders can give more breathing space to traders.
      of course in forex trading things that we must pay attention to and learn in running the trade must be properly considered and also studied dnegan as possible to be more profitable with his Instaforex broker so learn and understand in order to be able to run it so it is more profitable

MTV$
      Thanks

As a scalper, you typically don’t have to worry about rollover/swap that can negatively affect your earnings. It’s also not likely that you will be holding a lot of trades that could gap on you and cause unnecessary losses.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelPips View Post
      As a scalper, you typically don’t have to worry about rollover/swap that can negatively affect your earnings. It’s also not likely that you will be holding a lot of trades that could gap on you and cause unnecessary losses.
      of course, so the trader is very difficult to need good management and control in managing this business, all traders need the ability and maximum effort in order to better understand and also profitable, because every good work path then it can be able to generate profits great with Instaforex brokers

MTV$
      Thanks

To become a scalper, the trader should have a precise exit strategy as one huge loss can easily eliminate several small profits that you might have obtained.

MTV$
      Thanks

really masters, Strategy is very important, therefore traders should always be ready with his strategy that is mature, so that traders can be with profit profit broker instaforex profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

Scalping is popular, and profitable for some traders, but it is not without its risks. While trading, many scalpers are similar to marathon runners. They need to capitalize quickly on arising opportunities, and if those opportunities fade, a profitable trade must be a losing one, because a typical scalper will not wait long enough for another opportunity to arise for the same trade.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelPips View Post
      To become a scalper, the trader should have a precise exit strategy as one huge loss can easily eliminate several small profits that you might have obtained.
      That is why I always suggest people to use stop loss no matter what. It is the thing which will save you from your suffering huge losses in case market makes a big move against you.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with your opinion. as a trader should always apply stop loss at the time of trading, so that traders can limit the risk properly and the profits were already determined correctly with the broker instaforex.

MTV$
      Thanks

Scalping is a risky trick or strategy, so you have to be well managed and well planned so that you can give your best for your trading work.

Thread Information