Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Leverage

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: The Leverage

Quote Originally Posted by greedfx View Post
      What size of leverage is appropriate for you guys? I've never exceeded 1:100 from the start of my live trading with How do you handle trading risks and volatility associated with high leverage?
      it all depends on the side of the trading plan that runs its trader itself, and indeed if it could happen with a small leverage that may make it difficult for traders, of course must be good with it because traders can take advantage of secure leverage facilities from brokers Instaforex in order to more easily manage it

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad Mohammad View Post
      In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.
      of course to be able to make trading more successful we can do correctly to always run the trading well to be able to help make the planning more successful trading with Instaforex broker him, in order to better master it correctly

MTV$
      Thanks

Leverage is the investment strategy of using borrowed money: specifically, the use of various financial instruments or borrowed capital to increase the potential return of an investment. Leverage can also refer to the amount of debt used to finance assets.

MTV$
      Thanks

I seem, your may work with low trading leverage facility because of your small trading balance! High trading leverage is always risky for novice traders, it inspires to use over trading lot size! Whatever, I appreciate your trading decision on risk management issue! You can try with 1:100 leverage, but practice first in your demo account!

MTV$
      Thanks

A word of advice, never try to use leverage as a tool to get rich quick. You may get profit one or few times. But ultimately it will drain you. So always manage your risk.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      A word of advice, never try to use leverage as a tool to get rich quick. You may get profit one or few times. But ultimately it will drain you. So always manage your risk.
      the use of leverage is one way that we must really balance between capital and our management, because it can affect the benefits and losses we achieve, so understand correctly to be more disciplined when trading on Instaforex

MTV$
      Thanks

The leverage basically contain risks . so in my trading career for avoiding risk I always use small leverage , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly . actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. So, before trading with leverage it is important to know how to mange risk.

MTV$
      Thanks

Trading in margin is highly speculative, involves a significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors but only for those who understand and are willing to assume the financial risks involved.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      the use of leverage is one way that we must really balance between capital and our management, because it can affect the benefits and losses we achieve, so understand correctly to be more disciplined when trading on Instaforex
      The broker you mentioned, there is a sufferer I am giving link. https://www.myfxbook.com/en/communit...forex/945682,3
      That trader did not break any rule. But when made profit, still ended up losing his money. What they did? Hide behind rules. People should avoid these kinds of brokers.

MTV$
      Thanks

that's why traders should be able to maximize again in choosing broker, so traders can feel comfortable and safe especially when are running trading activities in real account. that's what I feel when trading with Tickmill.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information