Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 37
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Posts
      344
      MTV$
      753
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      I am eager to try option trading but there are some term that are not cleared yet.. What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

    2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Posts
      Million and counting
       
    3. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      side world
      Posts
      7,600
      MTV$
      8,484
      Thanks
      32
      Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      I don't get what the point here about intraday up and down, as I know price movement always move up and down not only on daily but sometime on few minute already move up and down, because this reason some trader work as scalping as short term trading

    4. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Indonesia
      Posts
      1,805
      MTV$
      5,249
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Make it forx as main job or side job it back to trader respectively. Because the most important thing is we have to be able to make profits consistently, and that's not easy. Practice and learning seriously is needed so that traders can to better manage trading

    5. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,937
      MTV$
      5,770
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      Make it forx as main job or side job it back to trader respectively. Because the most important thing is we have to be able to make profits consistently, and that's not easy. Practice and learning seriously is needed so that traders can to better manage trading
      If indeed we can master and understand every way to work properly it will be very easy at controlling, and for that trader must really learn in understanding and run it to can make us better understand in reach its profit

    6. #5
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      2,475
      MTV$
      7,235
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by miyake View Post
      I am eager to try option trading but there are some term that are not cleared yet.. What is the difference between the intraday up and down?
      I can't say for sure but from the looks of it, it sounds like intraday swings. Better switch to forex because on forex you can control your profit where on options you can't.

    7. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      2,984
      MTV$
      8,940
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      I can't say for sure but from the looks of it, it sounds like intraday swings. Better switch to forex because on forex you can control your profit where on options you can't.
      Forex trading that does have a very big advantage, so we can do forex business with main business. And the important role we are always to continue to do in learning good for us can run better trading. Forex is a high risk business. Maximize the skill of good trading ability for us with easy forex run tradingnya with yielded profit

    8. #7
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,937
      MTV$
      5,770
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
      Forex trading that does have a very big advantage, so we can do forex business with main business. And the important role we are always to continue to do in learning good for us can run better trading. Forex is a high risk business. Maximize the skill of good trading ability for us with easy forex run tradingnya with yielded profit
      The advantages that exist in forex trading is a thing we must be able to understand and learn well, in order to make our work path more profitable, because indeed with we can master it correctly it will be very easy at reaching its profit

    9. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      side world
      Posts
      7,600
      MTV$
      8,484
      Thanks
      32
      Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      The advantages that exist in forex trading is a thing we must be able to understand and learn well, in order to make our work path more profitable, because indeed with we can master it correctly it will be very easy at reaching its profit
      We should realized also if the trend easy to changed, even on minute and sometime if the trend on uptrend as example, this will not always arise but there are sometime rebound, often trader rush when price already on peak or bottom according thetrend but then facing floating

    10. #9
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Indonesia
      Posts
      1,805
      MTV$
      5,249
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Therefore traders really should be able to do a good and proper preparation first dnegan use a demo account, this is done so that traders can better in managing existing trading activities well and can maximize when running trading activities in real Tickmill account.

    11. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,937
      MTV$
      5,770
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      Therefore traders really should be able to do a good and proper preparation first dnegan use a demo account, this is done so that traders can better in managing existing trading activities well and can maximize when running trading activities in real account.
      In running the trading we have to be able to understand and learn how our work is right to use a good plan so it's easy to control and manage well so it's easy to win,

    12. #11
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Indonesia
      Posts
      1,805
      MTV$
      5,249
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      I really agree with that. Therefore traders should really be able to do the prepare in dmeo account before running trading activity by using real account. It is done so that traders can get a proper understanding

    13. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      1,937
      MTV$
      5,770
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      I really agree with that. Therefore traders should really be able to do the prepare in dmeo account before running trading activity by using real account. It is done so that traders can get a proper understanding
      Demo account should we learn well for easy to maximize it and indeed to master it then things we have to do and do must we can run well, because to be able to master and understand it then we should be able to do well

    14. #13
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      2,475
      MTV$
      7,235
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
      Forex trading that does have a very big advantage, so we can do forex business with main business. And the important role we are always to continue to do in learning good for us can run better trading. Forex is a high risk business. Maximize the skill of good trading ability for us with easy forex run tradingnya with yielded profit
      Risk depends on the trader. Risk was always there and will always be there. It won't go anywhere. But a trader can increase or decrease it. It all depends on the way the trader works.

    15. #14
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      1,892
      MTV$
      3,661
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      of course, sir, everything is back again to ourselves, because the advantages and disadvantages that we will get depends on our own who run it, for that we as good as always must learn to understand its risk and also hone our trading skill and ability, Real accounts can easily generate profits.

    16. #15
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Indonesia
      Posts
      1,805
      MTV$
      5,249
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      besides that traders should be able to manage the existing trading activities better. good management and correct it must be accompanied by sufficient trading ability. because if we as a trader can manage the trading we have with good and true, automatic profit in the can will be maximal.

    17. #16
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      2,984
      MTV$
      8,940
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      besides that traders should be able to manage the existing trading activities better. good management and correct it must be accompanied by sufficient trading ability. because if we as a trader can manage the trading we have with good and true, automatic profit in the can will be maximal.
      Indeed, to plunge in a forex business where a trader must continue to improve in the ability of better trading, forex business is a business where the role of risk is very large, continue to try to learn and practice with the goal we can trade better and more capable to bring a profit

    18. #17
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Posts
      2,475
      MTV$
      7,235
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by chopetonk View Post
      of course, sir, everything is back again to ourselves, because the advantages and disadvantages that we will get depends on our own who run it, for that we as good as always must learn to understand its risk and also hone our trading skill and ability, Real accounts can easily generate profits.
      Well generating profit is another story but keeping ourselves fit for trading is very necessary. There is nothing that can replace our brain. So we should take rational decisions in our trading.

    19. #18
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Indonesia
      Posts
      1,805
      MTV$
      5,249
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      very well, besides that traders should be able to better and be more maximal again in improving existing trading skills. forex is meruapakan independent business, therefore traders only bsia rely on the trading ability they have just when trading in a real account.

    20. #19
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Posts
      2,984
      MTV$
      8,940
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      very well, besides that traders should be able to better and be more maximal again in improving existing trading skills. forex is meruapakan independent business, therefore traders only bsia rely on the trading ability they have just when trading in a real account.
      To improve the science of trading one of which way we must run, forex business is not an instant business, and traders need to continue to increase the ability to better trading so that we can trade in a more profitable where plunge in his real trading by being able to bring a success

    21. #20
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Indonesia
      Posts
      1,805
      MTV$
      5,249
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

      Re: What is the difference between the intraday up and down?

      really, traders should be able to continue to improve existing trading skills to be better and more maximal again in improving existing trading skills in order to better still in surviving in the real account with the maximum.

    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •