Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Strategy that actually works

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      of course if we can understand and learn the work path of trading the more successful it will make us better understand, and indeed we need to do is to often learn and strive to facilitate us in reaching its benefits
      Actually all of us want to making money through forex trading, in everyday we making transaction or at least monitoring the market to look update market condition, with always keep update market condition it will help us to determine next plan trading

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      Actually all of us want to making money through forex trading, in everyday we making transaction or at least monitoring the market to look update market condition, with always keep update market condition it will help us to determine next plan trading
      of course we need to learn and try as well as possible to learn and master all the facilities, so learn and try well, and able to achieve profitable trading

MTV$
      Thanks

of course we need to learn and try as well as possible to learn and master all the facilities, so learn and try well, and able to achieve profitable trading
      Learning is compulsory task for all trader, in daily trading analysis they must learn how to identity the trend with look and reading from experienced trader it will help us to making better insight how to analyze the market, if we can making good analysis hence profit will easily to obtained

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      Learning is compulsory task for all trader, in daily trading analysis they must learn how to identity the trend with look and reading from experienced trader it will help us to making better insight how to analyze the market, if we can making good analysis hence profit will easily to obtained
      with we often learn and try well it will provide a good ease and capture the maximum level of ability, so that when trading can be managed and controlled properly

MTV$
      Thanks

with we often learn and try well it will provide a good ease and capture the maximum level of ability, so that when trading can be managed and controlled properly
      If any trader already having good ability to managed their money properly on trading, hence they will survive on forex and easily to increasing money, but however not always one strategy will work on all market condition, we need to adjusted strategy according the trend market behaviour

MTV$
      Thanks

Well there are many strategies out there that works. But for any strategy to work, the trader needs to make the strategy his own. If one can do that then it can do something good for the trader.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      Well there are many strategies out there that works. But for any strategy to work, the trader needs to make the strategy his own. If one can do that then it can do something good for the trader.
      of course if we continue to learn to understand the trading system well then it will be very helpful and make his trading more successful and also make trading with Instaforex Brokers more successful and make trading more successful

MTV$
      Thanks

With good trading ksiapan then will make the trading that we run will be able to generate profits that meningka if we always do profses learn and practice with Instaforex correctly

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fitrahw View Post
      With good trading ksiapan then will make the trading that we run will be able to generate profits that meningka if we always do profses learn and practice with Instaforex correctly
      of course things we should consider in forex trading, we need understanding and also good control and indeed to master every way of trading work to be better it will give ease and understand master all its facilities well and succeed with Instaforex broker

MTV$
      Thanks

The Forex market is really attractive because it operates 24 hrs a day and you can trade when the market is going up or when the market is going down and in the eagerness to make money or prove themselves they dive headlong into trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

really, forex market is operating 24 hours. but also forex trading business is a very profitable business, so from that if traders want to generate keuntuungan in forex, then traders must learn and practice with discipline in demo account instaforex facility.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chopetonk View Post
      really, forex market is operating 24 hours. but also forex trading business is a very profitable business, so from that if traders want to generate keuntuungan in forex, then traders must learn and practice with discipline in demo account instaforex facility.
      What about bitcoin trading? What are the market hours for this instrument? I see its available 24/5 on my Hotforex platform. Is it works according to exchanges operation?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greedfx View Post
      What about bitcoin trading? What are the market hours for this instrument? I see its available 24/5 on my Hotforex platform. Is it works according to exchanges operation?
      it all depends on how it works, we only need understanding and also a good learning in order to better understand and also understand and things to note is our ability and efforts that need to be improved so that it can more easily master it well so that big profits can be achieved when entered Instaforex real account

MTV$
      Thanks

Well as far as I know bitcoin operates 24/7 and there is no weekend closing on that instrument or other cryptocurrencies. Also that market is very volatile and offers less leverage and direction is difficult to predict.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sininfinity View Post
      Well as far as I know bitcoin operates 24/7 and there is no weekend closing on that instrument or other cryptocurrencies. Also that market is very volatile and offers less leverage and direction is difficult to predict.
      we surely must pay attention to everything well, and that is the way of work that needs to be considered in order to produce everything properly and successfully succeed with its Instaforex brokers, traders need a good understanding in trading

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex traders get affected with the promotional offers from their broker. Because sometimes traders get bored by the regular trade pattern. In my trading sense a promotional offer is very important. Forex4you is the only STP broker and give different promotional offers to their customers. I get back my 50% of my paid commissions and spreads as I don’t have any active deposit bonus. I am glad to have such a broker who helps me to earn huge amount easily.

MTV$
      Thanks

where for the strategy that we should improve with the best possible, with a good strategy and the maximum then we will be able to maximally run their forex trading, forex business is a business where must continue to learn on the run for where we can trade able to trading with a profitable moment in which to plunge in his real trading later with instaforex

MTV$
      Thanks

Before selecting a suitable broker you have to be determined that you really want to do this business. I saw many people jumped into this business without knowing that clearly. But before start anything you must know what is the concept is. So before start my Forex business I have learned everything about Forex market from my broker Forex4you’s web terminal, free seminar and also through the webinar programs. By attending this program I also get the experts advices freely.

MTV$
      Thanks

Where strategy is a way which we should be able to improve with the best possible, because with the maximum strategy, it will be maximal also in our run forex trading. And I also continue to strive in learning and learning such as taking advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with a goal which facilitates the profitable trading performance which when plunge in his real trading

MTV$
      Thanks

No strategy can have the funds for you 100% secured allowance but these strategies can support you to prevent a lot of losses that you may acquire from the forex through unskilled trading.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information