Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Riva Poker - www.rivapoker.com

This room offer $5 no deposit bonus. But most likely they don't have any intention to keep it unless you deposit money as soon as possible.

I claimed the bonus as soon as registered, then trying my hand on their practice account. But as soon as I did, one of their customer service contacted me -- through their platform directly. Quite a nuisance since I was playing. He politely offered me a big first deposit bonus if I send them money within 7 days.

Being a greenhorn in this field, I declined right away. I'm new to poker and have no intention to spend my hard earned money on it when I can start for free somewhere -- no matter how small.

In less than 24 hours, I was unable to log in to my account anymore. The platform did connect, but then stalled. So much so that it made my PC hanged once. I tried it for several days, with the same result.

My advice, if you want to try this room, tell the customer service that you want to look around and have a feel about Riva first prior to deposit anything. Probably that way you'll get your $5 free money.

But no guarantee, guys.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Riva Poker - www.rivapoker.com

looks like nice poker site but after read you explanation I conclude if this poker site will not giving the bonus if we not make deposit right? although they said no deposit requirement to claim the bonus. by the way, the interesting thing about this site is have poker school page as manual or guidance for beginner.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      looks like nice poker site but after read you explanation I conclude if this poker site will not giving the bonus if we not make deposit right? although they said no deposit requirement to claim the bonus. by the way, the interesting thing about this site is have poker school page as manual or guidance for beginner.
      view of your opinion ..
      I conclude that these websites are very well suited as learning to beginners who want to try your luck in this poker game ..
      but if for investment .. it's good for advance payments made some proof that the websites themselves

MTV$
      Thanks

Thanks for this. But can I withdraw the $5 into my Paypal account or anything? Also, could you explain more about the site?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
      Yes and no. You can have better education about poker from other sites. Google "poker school" and you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ekajoey View Post
      view of your opinion ..
      I conclude that these websites are very well suited as learning to beginners who want to try your luck in this poker game ..
      but if for investment .. it's good for advance payments made some proof that the websites themselves
      If you want to try your luck then play dice. Poker doesn't have anything to do with luck. It's a game of strategy. And choosing the right poker room is the first strategy you should learn.

Quote Originally Posted by skrizzles View Post
      Thanks for this. But can I withdraw the $5 into my Paypal account or anything? Also, could you explain more about the site?
      I don't think they would. If you like, try poker strategy site I recommend in poker sub-forum. If you win their quiz, you got $50 which will be deposited in poker room of your choice (from their selection, by the way). After which, I don't find any rule that you cannot withdraw it instead of playing it.

MTV$
      Thanks

Being a greenhorn in this field, I declined right away. I'm new to poker and have no intention to spend my hard earned money on it when I can start for free somewhere -- no matter how small.

MTV$
      Thanks

I think this post will help to develop anyone .very helpful post.It is also highly informative.Anyone can share a lot at this post.

MTV$
      Thanks

If it is really true. It is really horrible situation one is not suppose to that to anyone.I will definitely follow your instruction if I have to face such a situation in future. Actually I love to play online gambling games and have tried lot of sites but never face such situation before.

Thread Information