Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

728x90_53c4cd8a58f74.gif

MTV$
      Thanks

I need a Broker...QUICK

As a newcomer, I need a broker which is regulated and make sure best trading environment for leading a flexible trading life by providing real exclusive trading facilities. actually, it is very much difficult to be a successful trader without having a reliable support form a regulated trading broker.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: I need a Broker...QUICK

From all trading strategies in this market place scalping is considered most demanding. But, due to many restrictions scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker. but, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads.

MTV$
      Thanks

We need to be calm and sensible when selecting the right broker, as that’s one of the major requirements as per success in Forex is concern. I go for Alpari, as they are the largest MetaTrader broker in the industry servicing since last 18 years and have over millions of traders joined under them and are regulated by 3 international regulators which means one feel so comfortable with them. They have the finest facilities to work around from having narrow spreads to high leverage up to 1:1000 while there are over 59 instruments to select from and then come their http://alpari.com/hi/analytics/fxwirepro/, it’s all epic and helps work out things nicely.

MTV$
      Thanks

I better suggest a good way to choosing your broker by shortlisting a few brokers and researching them thoroughly before finalizing the right one.

MTV$
      Thanks

In spite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without flexible trading spreads. Now I am trading with AAFX Trading which is regulated and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

MTV$
      Thanks

For making better profitable trading life, we the traders first of all have to choose lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. actually, spreads and leverage are considered two important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

For me the good broker is a broker which guarantees their clients funds with certainly. Thatís why, now I am with CIB FX which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, now my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad Mohammad View Post
      As a newcomer, I need a broker which is regulated and make sure best trading environment for leading a flexible trading life by providing real exclusive trading facilities. actually, it is very much difficult to be a successful trader without having a reliable support form a regulated trading broker.
      A nice point made there. It is better to look for a broker by yourself rather asking others. Also look for broker's honesty and don't put too much faith on regulation.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is very much difficult to use deposit bonus because of many restrictions. so, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using deposit bonus devoid of any kinds of limitations. Actually, credible trading broker does not restrict to use any kinds of deposit bonus.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well, I highly recommend you to trade with a broker I'm trading with: it's a reliable company with trader-friendly conditions and cool bonuses and contests. You can activate their $1 sign up bonus if you want.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colt View Post
      Well, I highly recommend you to trade with a broker I'm trading with: it's a reliable company with trader-friendly conditions and cool bonuses and contests. You can activate their $1 sign up bonus if you want.
      When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience we have to make sure first of all the broker is regulated or not. Then we have to focus on their and withdrawal system how it works. I have chosen in my trading career LQDFX which is regulated platform with STP Execution and always ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process including security of funds at any deposits. So, I get comfortable environment when trading.

Thread Information