Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Suggest a Best Broker ..plzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Majhi View Post
      If you want to lead a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly you have to make sure the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you depend on scalping approach should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips . so, I always feel comfortable when scalping practically.
      the selection of a good broker is very difficult, but now there are many brokers who are very safe and comfortable including Instaforex brokers that I feel, because it is a lot of facilities and services that can help his planning and make the concept of trading the easier to do well

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. broker is an important factor that should be able to always be considered by traders in order to better and could be more maximal again in running trading activities to get results more leverage than ever.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      I really agree with that. broker is an important factor that should be able to always be considered by traders in order to better and could be more maximal again in running trading activities to get results more leverage than ever.
      broker is a place where traders can more easily in the trade, of course should be able to choose a safe broker and also secure, such as Instaforex broker because it is very safe, and easy to grab everything and succeed

MTV$
      Thanks

According to our trading understanding we the traders basically choose our trading brokers, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time and that’s why I have chosen this STP trading platform which does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging. So, I always feel comfortable when scalping practically.

MTV$
      Thanks

For brokers it is a very important role, because with us choose the best broker then it will make us comfortable, safe in the run forex trading. Traders must be careful in the choice of brokers so that where trading can be comfortable, safe. And I also currently choose the best brokers so as to make comfortable, safe in trading run and able to survive in the forex trading business

MTV$
      Thanks

for a good broker, which we can use and serve as a place that can help and benefit, we can choose Instaforex brokers, because Instaforex brokers provide many facilities and also a bonus promotion that will help traders achieve big profits so understand everything well

MTV$
      Thanks

because that is indeed very important for traders to get better and get more leverage in choosing a broker for trading, this is done so that traders can be maximal again in running trading activities in the real account.

MTV$
      Thanks

because that is indeed very important for traders to get better and get more leverage in choosing a broker for trading, this is done so that traders can be maximal again in running trading activities in the real account.
      traders that need development and maturity to be able to facilitate the way of work and indeed things that must be true we note is our ability, with the increase of our performance in reaching profits then everything will be very easy in reaching the profits and will be more successful in running it so more mastered by good and true and success is more facilitated, so everything needs to be re-learning we can learn it again in demo account and demo contest in order to better understand and mature in any way

MTV$
      Thanks

In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is difficult to offer a better forex broker. I will give a simple advice - read the reviews on different forums, and make a decision about opening an account with the broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

but if I prefer to bsia run trading activities with Tickmill, because in addition there are many advantages that I can get, I also can get the security thanks to the trusted regulation used by Tickmill.

MTV$
      Thanks

because this broker is one of the bridges for our success in forex, hence from that we must really choose broker. like I chose the broker instaforex, because this broker is really a quality broker and has been regulated and has a reliable legality.

MTV$
      Thanks

for a good broker in running trading brokers Instaforex course because at this broker we can easily manage and utilize the facilities provided, many promotions and also good service that will help the planning and trading concepts

MTV$
      Thanks

if I prefer to bsia trading with Tickmill, this is necessary because I can get a lot of maximum profit to be more focused again in managing funds and risks that exist.

MTV$
      Thanks

to generate maximum profits that traders need the ability and also good trading management, for traders can be more comfortable doing trading activities in real accounts and facilitate to generate consistent profit with Instaforex broker.

MTV$
      Thanks

really, in forex it will never exist that instant, that's why it will be very dangerous for traders if only relying on luck while running trading activities in real accounts, that's why traders should be able to further improve existing trading skills to be maximal again .

MTV$
      Thanks

really, in forex it will never exist that instant, that's why it will be very dangerous for traders if only relying on luck while running trading activities in real accounts, that's why traders should be able to further improve existing trading skills to be maximal again .
      all of course with the process, no one can understand in an instant way and it all needs to be done in order to understand how we, manage it all organized and processed so everything needs patience as well as good mental strength so that when we trade more discipline and can control trading well and profitable big

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information