Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Suggest a Best Broker ..plzzz

We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. actually, credible regulated trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Suggest a Best Broker ..plzzz

The important thing first of all for me is broker's honesty. If a broker is honest then a trader can succeed with them. And all those you mentioned usually offered by brokers.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shomor Dotto View Post
      We the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. actually, credible regulated trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo account for practicing , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.
      I feel you have all you need to search for a good broker, there are so many brokers out there. So with the features you listed here, search for one that matches them, then you are good to go. There are many review sites on brokers, you can search for them via google.

MTV$
      Thanks

I will suggest Alpari, as they are the safest and most like able brokers out there. From been licensed by 3 international regulators, it also leads the way in terms of been one of the OLDEST (read Established) brokers in the industry servicing since last 18 years and have over millions of clients. It’s not just that, but they have epic offering including http://alpari.com/hi/trading/fund_management/, so with such luxuries, it’s total perfection to trade with them and leads to not just comfort but serious rewards as well!

MTV$
      Thanks

For leading a secure and profitable trading life , we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which make sure security o funds with certainly including larges bonus, lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirement, high leverage, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system and much more real trading facilities. I have been using MXTrade because of these trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

MTV$
      Thanks

If you love scalping, I would suggest you LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

MTV$
      Thanks

It is very crucial that we have broker that we can rely and trust upon, as if we are not with the right broker then we could struggle badly. I operate under OctaFX broker and with them, I feel great in every way to do with wide range of features and facilities including lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is zero balance protection, swap free account and even rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost, so such broker is awesome to work under.

MTV$
      Thanks

In Fx trading from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a reputed trading broker. by the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Majhi View Post
      In Fx trading from all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. but in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a reputed trading broker. by the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.
      It's really true for that understand and learn every way to work as well as possible to make us better understand the strategy and planning to be able to facilitate in reaching its profit, and the main thing is our ability and effort in managing

MTV$
      Thanks

So many broker on forex world, might making you confusion how to choose one that the best, making research is required before investing huge money on certain broker, and after decided to choose broker hence as trader need to still obey rules just spent money that afford to lose, no guarantee success on forex

MTV$
      Thanks

Very true, because each broker must be present with the advantages and promotions of each. If I choose trading Tickmill, because in addition to getting a lot of benefits, I can also get support that is very useful for bsa achieve success in the forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

For making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to getting profit very rapidly by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach. But the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using it practically. Because mostly brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. By the way as a scalper, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

MTV$
      Thanks

Making profit consistently is not easy, this is required good experience and knowledge also, because forex trading is risky, and choose broker also important of course, might different trader having different selection, I am now also trading with instaforex

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. Because generating consistent profit is one of the goals of many traders. To be like that traders must really be able to run trading activities well and can to continue to improve their trading skills.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      I really agree with that. Because generating consistent profit is one of the goals of many traders. To be like that traders must really be able to run trading activities well and can to continue to improve their trading skills.
      Practice and keep practice and learning, forex trading is required good skill, and if we already having good skill making profit consistently through forex hence choose broker also important part for trader which we will choose broker that giving good service for us

MTV$
      Thanks

In this market place from all important deals brokers choosing a is more important, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, I feel comfortable for all time when scalping practically.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am still using instaforex till now, and this broker is good because many trader get opportunity and learn from forum mt5 and also there are portal trader on mt5 dot com which we can learn anything related forex, contest that provided also attract many trader take part because they want get prize

MTV$
      Thanks

According to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Majhi View Post
      According to my trading experience I think we the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
      The experience we have it will be very easy for us to run it, and indeed it will help us in managing it, so understand and learn as well as possible to be able to reach its benefits

MTV$
      Thanks

Because experience can be the best teacher for trader, therefore I always use demo account and deposit account bonus from Tickmill to increase profit and experience to be better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information