Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Important trading tips

Besides traders will also badly need a strong mentality with a good level of patience, this is done so that traders can better control the emotions that exist so as to minimize the emergence of new risks to emerge.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      Besides traders will also badly need a strong mentality with a good level of patience, this is done so that traders can better control the emotions that exist so as to minimize the emergence of new risks to emerge.
      Patience is important for traders to run his trading. Patience is our key to be able to manage the trading well. And besides that we also have to run more in learning in the management of good trading, and also how we control the risk or by always put a stop loss to better able to limit the risk in accordance with the anlisa. Which will be better again try to learn in demo account for we are able to understand will the way of forex run well and true

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
      Patience is important for traders to run his trading. Patience is our key to be able to manage the trading well. And besides that we also have to run more in learning in the management of good trading, and also how we control the risk or by always put a stop loss to better able to limit the risk in accordance with the anlisa. Which will be better again try to learn in demo account for we are able to understand will the way of forex run well and true
      With the patience we have in us it will be very easy to run it, and we must really try as much as possible to make trading more understand, and we must keep trying to trade well, and make trading more understand and more successful

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that, traders should be able to have a strong mental and a high level of patience, this is necessary because then traders can better manage better trading activities. Therefore I am always as much as possible when running trading activities with Tickmill.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that, traders should be able to have a strong mental and a high level of patience, this is necessary because then traders can better manage better trading activities. Therefore I am always as much as possible when running trading activities.
      The trader must be properly executed by having the maximum ability. Forex business may benefit more depending on their skill and trading ability. We want to be successful then trade planning is important, our ability in trading activities can continue to maximize

MTV$
      Thanks

Very true, because the skill and the ability of trading management owned by the trader will affect the results and trading management that is done by the trader in forex trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

Very true, because the skill and the ability of trading management owned by the trader will affect the results and trading management that is done by the trader in forex trading.
      Of course because all the ease of it is from the ability and understanding, it will be very difficult if we do not understand how it works, so the thing to do is we have to learn properly so we control it so easily

MTV$
      Thanks

In Fx trading we the traders think most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in this market place, but practically in spite of good trading knowledge thatís not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. Thatís why I am with LQDFX which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

The ability to analyze the good and true it will be needed by traders, therefore traders really should be able to better in berlaith and learn by using a demo account, do not forget also to train it with evaluation.

MTV$
      Thanks

The ability to analyze the good and true it will be needed by traders, therefore traders really should be able to better in berlaith and learn by using a demo account, do not forget also to train it with evaluation.
      The ability of trading is very necessary because with our ability to have a clear knowledge maximally owned or in accordance with the business we live, such as technical skill that we make the handle to conduct transactions in forex trading will make it easier for the course of this forex trading in generating profits

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. Traders should be able to better and more leverage in running their trading activities with better and more leverage. It is necessary for traders to be better in generating maximum profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. Traders should be able to better and more leverage in running their trading activities with better and more leverage. It is necessary for traders to be better in generating maximum profit.
      In running the trading should we improve better, because forex trading is not an easy thing to run certainly. For that trader can take advantage of any broker you choose. Like me this by utilizing the demo account service also follow the demo contest to hope skill ability of trading will be better again

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with it. Because it is very important for traders to be able to conduct a good evaluation, this is done so that traders can become more maximal again in managing and can generate maximum profit in forex.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with it. Because it is very important for traders to be able to conduct a good evaluation, this is done so that traders can become more maximal again in managing and can generate maximum profit in forex.
      Evaluation with every moment we run it is the most important thing for every trader. Because forex trading is on the run, would often the occurrence of errors. For that evaluation will be more able to we push back the spirit in the run trading with learning. Forex is a very high risk business, so for the benefit of it there must be a process on the run

MTV$
      Thanks

We the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. So, from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including minimum margin requirements. Overall my trading life is very much comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Very important for trader to learn also with reading update news on the world, condition politic economy on the world might can influenced for many speculator behaviour to take action and trying to look on safe investment for safety their wealthy, gold is commodity that many trader said as safe heaven

MTV$
      Thanks

because traders should be able to continue to improve the ability of theory and practice they have about forex, it is necessary for traders to become better and become more leverage in making profits and minimize the risks that exist.

MTV$
      Thanks

because traders should be able to continue to improve the ability of theory and practice they have about forex, it is necessary for traders to become better and become more leverage in making profits and minimize the risks that exist.
      To run trading it is one that must run this forex trading, because maybe this trading is a business that has a very big risk role, for that, always to run a good trading in learning to stage stages we manage trading with better again, with the benefits that we will achieve easily and consistently

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. the risks that exist in the forex it is very big, because traders should be able to be better and maximally in managing funds and manage the risks that exist in the trading system that we have well, because then traders can become better and can survive maximal in forex trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. the risks that exist in the forex it is very big, because traders should be able to be better and maximally in managing funds and manage the risks that exist in the trading system that we have well, because then traders can become better and can survive maximal in forex trading.
      of course, the risks that exist in this business is very big, so for that trader to always do in the stages of a good stage to train our trading skills on a regular basis so that we can afford for this forex to run it better. Forex takes the struggle and also the sacrifice to earn profits when plunge in real trading

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information