Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Important trading tips

According to my trading experience ,I think first of all we the traders have to make sure to take this bonus from only regulated trading broker , otherwise , it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and from here I got 100% initial bonus which is totally usable including lowest trading spreads.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Important trading tips

I have 1:400 leverage, but for avoiding risk I always like to use 1:100 that is more flexible to lead a pliant trading life. But, in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Actually, leverage is an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

MTV$
      Thanks

To achieve success in running forex trading business is a trader must learn and practice regularly and seriously so what will be done in the market can take a more precise attitude and can gain profit.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all. if there is any risks it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk before trading with high leverage.

MTV$
      Thanks

Forex trading is risky business and we should obey golden rules to invest, don't borrow money to investing money on forex business, because this is included as risky and we may losing money on this field, spent money that afford to lose is first step before imagine easy earning and spent time to practice on demo account

MTV$
      Thanks

Because I think that risk will always be in all things, therefore I always try to manage my trading activities as well as possible. Because I want to be able to generate profits according to what I expect. Therefore I always maximize when running trading activities with Tickmill.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      Because I think that risk will always be in all things, therefore I always try to manage my trading activities as well as possible. Because I want to be able to generate profits according to what I expect. Therefore I always maximize when running trading activities.
      In making a profit certainly not an easy thing to run. We each want success in every business must certainly need the process that we run. And maximize the trading ability in must for traders in the run his trading want to be able to achieve profits consistently

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
      In making a profit certainly not an easy thing to run. We each want success in every business must certainly need the process that we run. And maximize the trading ability in must for traders in the run his trading want to be able to achieve profits consistently
      Making money with forex is not easy indeed, so many trader fail and eventually leaving forex because failure, greedy is most problem that often the cause of losing and margin call account, so as we can possible avoid greedy on trading and keep strict with risk management plan

MTV$
      Thanks

A lot of people think trading business is easy. Then not a few traders who choose to stop from this forex trading because the results in the can not be in accordance with expectations. To get maximum profit, traders are advised to focus on the management of his trading.

MTV$
      Thanks

A lot of people think trading business is easy. Then not a few traders who choose to stop from this forex trading because the results in the can not be in accordance with expectations. To get maximum profit, traders are advised to focus on the management of his trading.
      No business that we will be controlled by instantly, it all takes a process and also not easy for us to master the understanding and ability that we have a top priority to we can achieve and we manage well in order to facilitate us in managing and controlling it well

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aliforex View Post
      No business that we will be controlled by instantly, it all takes a process and also not easy for us to master the understanding and ability that we have a top priority to we can achieve and we manage well in order to facilitate us in managing and controlling it well
      Yes patience is required but also we should keep to learn and discipline in trading, not always we can analyze the trend accurate all the time, and we need always trading with emotion control, when facing with bad condition might can leading us being emotion and if we can't control emotion hence usually will being reckless

MTV$
      Thanks

There are many things that we have to check when looking for a good trading broker. Actually the good broker first of all make sure secure trading environment for their clines. And they always ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to feel comfort when trading. as a newcomer because of these trading facilities from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform. so, my trading life is very much secure and flexible.

MTV$
      Thanks

In forex trading that will giving profit is not broker, but our own skill to analyze the trend market, as broker only giving service for their client to trading on financial market, but indeed choose broker also very important for trader because so many scamm broker that might can making trader losing money

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. Besides very important for traders to be able to get support from brokers to be successful in forex, traders must also be able to have sufficient trading ability, so traders can still to be more confident.

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with that. Besides very important for traders to be able to get support from brokers to be successful in forex, traders must also be able to have sufficient trading ability, so traders can still to be more confident.
      Then with that in order to make forex trading can get the profit we need to do the first exercise to maximize skill and trading ability to be maximal. With that demo account we can take advantage to learn by sharpening the science of trading that we have

MTV$
      Thanks

There is no real requirement of tips if you don’t follow them correctly, so if we are to move forward in right direction then we have to work on following any one tip correctly and then it will man something. I find it relatively easy through company like OctaFX who have it all with huge educational guidance along with several demo contests, so that really works well in my favor in terms of learning and makes it exciting too due to high prizes.

MTV$
      Thanks

All will be able and able to quickly master the way of trading work properly, if we can continue to learn and understand how it works well, so that way traders will more easily understand correctly, and can control every risk and loss well, and profits Can be easy to achieve

MTV$
      Thanks

Very true, because learning and practicing is one effort that can be done by traders in order to better in improving the trading ability that we have. I myself chose to use the Tickmill dmeo account to be able to do the training and learning process.

MTV$
      Thanks

Very true, because learning and practicing is one effort that can be done by traders in order to better in improving the trading ability that we have. I myself chose to use the dmeo account to be able to do the training and learning process.
      The forex business certainly will not be instantaneous to run, but forex trading is a very high risk business. And traders take advantage of important demo accounts for the practical stages of how to work properly with forex that will be applied to the trading account later

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
      The forex business certainly will not be instantaneous to run, but forex trading is a very high risk business. And traders take advantage of important demo accounts for the practical stages of how to work properly with forex that will be applied to the trading account later
      We can manage these risk with risk management plan, on first time deposit we should only spent money that afford to lose, don't use money that will used for near future, and we in trading also need to obey rules with our risk management plan we can use stop loss here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information