Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Which broker you call the best?

CToption is possibly the best binary options broker in all aspects such as trading platform, trading room, educational tools, customer support, and deposit & withdrawal policies. And oh, they have one of the best terms when it comes to bonuses. I really found this broker lucrative for me because I made some big profits last month and withdrawn successfully... Thanks.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Which broker you call the best?

Never have any problem with them. Support is always up to standard and I love their stock forex combination. Somehow, I’m just doing better with this kind of trading when you need to compare two financial instrument. ctoption is a good broker indeed

MTV$
      Thanks

CToption has been very good to me, trading there over a year. Most important is the accuracy of the platform and not playing games (its their own platform, not spot), and great customer service, no withdrawal holding… their payment system is regulated, worth the effort if you are serious.

MTV$
      Thanks

Try my broker below..... it give many bonus
      ForexMart
      Facebook Page
      No Deposit Bonus Up to $300

MTV$
      Thanks

It doesn’t matter which broker I call the best, but it’s about which broker is actually the best because it’s what makes all the difference and if we wish to be successful then we got to have broker that we can trust and rely upon. My selection is entirely to do with OctaFX since they are regulated plus a worldwide recognized company which is servicing in over 170 countries in the world, so that’s why for me they are the best in every way. They have epic conditions with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus 50% bonus on deposit which is use able which makes things so much easier to do and is seriously helpful for us to perform.

MTV$
      Thanks

I havent tried that before but from my experience,every broker is as greedy as anything you can think of.they all ask for more money always.

MTV$
      Thanks

I guess brokers are traders both are partners and both came with a mutual benefit and it is to earn money, a broker provides you trading platforms and services to connect with the market so i don't that none of us (brokers as well as traders) will be more greedy as greed can lead to losses too .. IMO

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mars3000 View Post
      I havent tried that before but from my experience,every broker is as greedy as anything you can think of.they all ask for more money always.
      It’s really obvious that most broker want to earn as much as possible, but it’s obvious only that any company operates to make money and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. I believe it’s just about been honest and straight as far broker comes while whether they are greedy or not is not big deal. I am with OctaFX broker where they have outstanding structure where I can work with comfort which include having low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs while there is smooth trading platform like cTrader, it’s all so cool here that you feel incredible relaxed while working and benefits us in big way not just to make profits, but even to become better trader.

MTV$
      Thanks

I consider best a broker who doesn't discriminate among their clients, a broker who's technology ensures they honor what they quote, One who's demo platform can be useful to observe how prices and spreads vary under different market conditions.

MTV$
      Thanks

I am currently working with OctaFX broker and I believe they are the best, but difference here is that it’s not just me who believe this instead there are millions of traders with similar and mindset and this is the reason why they have won 17 awards in breath-taking time over 4 years. I have been working them since last 2/3 years and I never had any trouble at all. Everything is available here that one can desire. I am not counting their service or instant payments because that’s something even half decent broker should have. The amazing part is their 50% bonus on deposit which is simply awesome and is the reason why they are so highly rated and is the best choice for any newbie.

MTV$
      Thanks

Lowest Refundable Brokerage:

Tradeplus provide the lowest refundable brokerage plans in the industry. This translates to assured savings for you when you trade with us.

1. Flat fee of Rs.99/- per month for trading in Options, Currency Derivatives and Commodities which is the lowest in the industry
      2. Flat fee of Rs.799/- per month for trading Equity Futures
      3. 0.01% on Equity Intraday trades and 0.10% on Equity Delivery Trades
      4. There is absolutely no ceiling on Turnover. It is unlimited Trading at Zero Brokerage
      5. The monthly Fee is refundable if there is no trades in a given month
      6. Check this Brokerage Calculator to see how much you can save on brokerage
      7. Demat Account AMC is just Rs.90/- Annum.

Metal Pen Drive | Wooden Pen Drive

MTV$
      Thanks

Guys, to beat a broker, you just have to be smart enough to realize just how much money he'll take away from you. I always ask for a fixed percent when dealing with future traders, and always remain open for discussions, depending on how his money is doing on the market.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well different people have different needs and everything may not suit for different types of traders. The broker I prefer is in my signature. So check it out and see if it satisfies your needs or not.

MTV$
      Thanks

Tell me please top three brokers you are trading with guys. For me it is Tickmill and Hotforex (only two sorry)

Thread Information