Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: My24hourincome - my24hourincome.com

34th payment

35th payment
      MyPayingAds - RevShare 120% MyPayingCryptoAds - RevShare 120%
      Changer - Instant Exchange PM/OkPay/Payeer/AdvCash/BTC/LTC/etc. since 2009

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

#transparency
      Weekly video update: https://www.facebook.com/groups/My24...1970604632521/

MTV$
      Thanks

36th payment

37th payment

MTV$
      Thanks

Lead Tools Pro (Landing Page Builder, Banner Builder, Email Marketing, Auto Responder, Analytics) is almost ready, this is the first project for external income.
      It will have an affiliate program with a 70% commission, the rest of 30% will be added to the reserve funds of My24.

38th payment

39th payment

MTV$
      Thanks

40th payment

41st payment
      Last edited by Warfare; 11-17-2016 at 12:28 AM.

MTV$
      Thanks

Update: Payza was removed as a processor due to their high fees and Payza AdPacks and funds were moved to Bitcoin.
      Hello My24 members as you all know we have taken payza out of the system this happened much sooner then I had planed. I Id like to apologize for that.

The main reason for taking payza out of the system was so that the MY24 system could build in all its processors we have paid over 350,000 in fees to payza within the past 3 months and it was only going up. also we noticed over 20% of members using payza in the MY24 system were converting there payza withdrawals over to a BTC wallet. witch is very damaging for the members that are building with payza.

the next big thing that forced us to convert all payza ad packs to BTC in the system was that we have 638,000 in frozen funds in our payza account that will not be released till late march 2017. we have been in contact over the past 2 months with payza over the members fees and systems fees and frozen funds but with no luck they are not willing to work with us on this matter.

in a nutshell our hands are tied and we had to do something so the majority of our member's will continue to use the system. we have 1.1 million in resurvey in our BTC account so the MY24 system will have no problem supporting all old Payza add pack withdrawals as well.

This was a move made to keep the system strong.

please see the video is you are having a hard time understanding why this had to be done =)

~~> https://youtu.be/nHn7mcz0yIY

Let's all enjoy MY24 in 2017 and beyond,

~Drew

MTV$
      Thanks

Stats after 3 months:

Alexa Rank

Total Members

$13,629,049*
      Total Payouts

$1,759,374*
      Commission Paid

*These amounts are so high due to the outside compounding

42nd payment

43rd payment

MTV$
      Thanks

44th payment

45th payment

MTV$
      Thanks

Weekly video update: https://www.facebook.com/groups/My24...1702173659364/
      Systems funds update $2.1 million in reserves
      3 months update...
      50461 members
      almost $14,000,000 in payouts =)
      AMAZING !!!
      see the video below...
      46th payment

47th payment

MTV$
      Thanks

New update:
      "11/27/2016 update!!!
      we will be under maintenance for the next 2 to 5 days for some need admin panel updates and system security
      see the video below for the full update
      https://www.facebook.com/drew.burton...2095387110629/"

MTV$
      Thanks

My24HourIncome is back online.

Earlier there was a hangout:
      https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.we...0572076971338/

MTV$
      Thanks

48th payment

MTV$
      Thanks

49th payment

MTV$
      Thanks

50th payment

MTV$
      Thanks

MTV$
      Thanks

Update:
      "Hello my24 members we are seeing a ton of support pending posts about missing funds in accounts. We have looked into this and found what happened.
      In the next two or three days we will open up support tickets through the website. We will gather the following information we need to resolve this problem for the members.
      this has issue reflects in about 5 to 7% of our member base.
      Which is a lot of people...
      1) Over the next three days gather your member ID number... it's at the end of your referral link.
      2) Also the amount of missing funds from your account.
      I know a lot of members could take advantage of getting extra funds in their accounts...but please do not think like this or take it vantage of my 24 in the situation...
      I want to be the best possible admin I can be. that's the reason why am publicly notifying all members and not personally contacting the members that have missing funds.
      If we have a issue I feel the entire member base should know the situations. to have an understanding of what the system and admin team is going through.
      This will cause a huge stress and strain on the support team.
      We will do our very best to support all the members in every area that they need support through.
      Please be patient with us this could take quite a long time to sort out this issue. But will be 100% resolved
      So please we ask only members that 100% are sure they are missing funds. send in a support ticket through the site. This will be available within 2 to 3 days...
      We will be asking for your member ID, the amount of funds missing from your pending withdrawls.
      I'm very sorry about this and we will do our very best to sort this out as fast as possible.
      Thanks for understanding,
      -Drew"

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello,

This is a notice. This is just the beginning.

I am from Team ProXScripts. The person Drew Burton of my24hourincome.com is not trustworthy at all. He was using our script and then came mentioning publicly that he is bringing a new program. He also said that his site was hacked (we are not revealing any other details at the moment, but can when required). We can bring the truth out about this person.

He purchased a pirated copy of our software from some low grade person. Selling and using pirated software is illegal world-wide. So, now he is part of a crime. We can also complain regarding this in the country in which he is living. It is not a big deal to hire a lawyer to file a complaint against him and the person who is selling the software. He does not know the consequences of indulging in such a criminal activity.

We had sent him an email asked him to provide an explanation regarding purchasing and using pirated copy of our software, but he has completely ignored us and has not yet replied to our email. Therefore, we have decided that we will make all his members and everyone on internet aware about this. If a person is using someone's software in such a way, do you think he is trustworthy and will you trust him? (There are many things about him that we will reveal slowly and when the time comes).

We have given him all the support he needed. In fact, we have gone out of our way to provide support to him. We are finding a proper way to take a legal action against him. This is last warning we are giving to Drew Burton. Whoever is Drew Burton needs to contact us as soon as possible. Either he should change his script or purchase our open source software. Otherwise, we will let everyone know how he is fooling customers (we will provide proofs along with screenshot) and also take legal action against him.

Thank You.

MTV$
      Thanks

Hello,

Greetings!

The purpose of this email is to alert you of illegal activity including a major piracy breach by Drew Burton - the owner of my24hourincome.

Drew Burton is using a pirated copy of our software. As you are aware, piracy is totally illegal and whoever indulges in piracy can face legal consequences. We have informed Drew Burton to provide an explanation about his illegal activity. Unfortunately, we have not yet received any response from his end.

We would like to alert all the members of my24hourincome that Drew Burton is running an illegal operation.

Drew has founded my24hourincome on lies and deceit and there is much more going on than what has been publicly announced.

Drew Burton is a sweet talker and you can see the same from his videos. All this sweet talk is all fake to cheat his members. He is going to face grave repercussions for using pirated version of our software.

We have been monitoring his illegal activity and will also add all the facts on a dedicated page whereby we will reveal how he is scamming all my24hourincome. We have proofs and screenshots.

We urge all members of my24hourincome to withdraw ASAP! As this illegal shame that Drew Burton has created is about to go down.

Once again we are going to take legal steps and due to this the program will shut down eventually. We are warning you because we don't want the members of this scammer to suffer because in the end he will give some excuse and close his program.

So people, be aware and do not trust this guy at all.

Thanks & Regards,
      ~ Team ProXScripts

MTV$
      Thanks

A lenghty video was posted today: https://www.facebook.com/groups/My24...6481856848062/

"Hey MY24 I did this video for you all, as a response to that extremely unprofessional email that ProX put out.
      also the reset very strange posts floating around on Facebook that we all see...
      We are at a very venerable time now and all the people or company's that what to see My24 go down or harm us know this is the right time to attack.
      i dont know 100% whats is going on or why some want to see MY24 fail so bad.
      as requested by many members Ive done a very details very of my thoughts on what we are seeing in emails and social media.
      To tell the truth i'm in the same boat as many members, just wondering whats next now, what will be tomorrows rumors for MY24.
      I know I can make My24 work but I pray all the rumors surface in the end. there will always be people out there trying to slow us down. the best thing we do is focus on not thinking to much about what others say tell the honest truth is revealed"

MTV$
      Thanks

Update:
      "Hey everyone we are setting the system to 3% to 5% max today as many of you know it's been up and down like crazy for the past 3 days we needed to do this to test the system cron-job...we found that 5% as a max is the stable point for the system. so for the techies MY24 members our cron-job will run every 4 hours at 3 to 5% on all ad packs for earnings. the programes are setting this up as im making this post.
      Also 2 days a week you will have the availability to repurchase from your earnings bal. I think Sat. & Sundays will be the days...this will make the system a little unstable seeing when you buy adpacks within the system it's just numbers and not actual funds your building with. but the honest truth is I built MY24 for the members and Im seeing so many people complaining over and over about why can MY24 work with a repurchase inside the earnings bal. so I thought we would just give it a shot... Ill watch our funds but if i see a huge decrease we will not be doing this seeing I want my24 to work for ever.
      I hope this will not come off to strong but all the members that are complaining please understand we just opened back up and everything is new with MY24.. what we are doing over the next two month is testing and creating a system that will work for everyone.
      So please be patient with us. im not going to lie to you and say the site will be 100% tomorrow... it takes months to get things working 100%... we have over 56,000 members and most active members understand the system it just takes time for everyone to get on the same page.
      let's make MY24 the best it can be. we are big in our space and everyone is looking =)"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information