Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Is smartphone making poeple dumb ????

Hello friends,

What,s your views on this

Waiting for some genuine feedback on this topic ????????

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Is smartphone making poeple dumb ????

Smartphones make people dependent or rather say addicted to it. The users remain at the mercy of the notifications. There is no dividing line between rational use and addiction, which results in stress and decreased productivity.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonikathakur View Post
      Hello friends,

What,s your views on this

Waiting for some genuine feedback on this topic ????????
      There is no argument about this. The only thing smart about smartphone is the word smart. lol

The picture says a lot

MTV$
      Thanks

Smart phones are directly related to technology. How can you make people dumb Smartphone when he changes related technology forcing people to become familiar with the latest changes?

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anju jha View Post
      Smart phones are directly related to technology. How can you make people dumb Smartphone when he changes related technology forcing people to become familiar with the latest changes?
      Did you notice the picture I posted above. Smartphones are disconnecting humans from each other. Though it is marketed as it connects everyone. It is convenient but has it's drawbacks which are not being promoted.

MTV$
      Thanks

The Smartphones have entirely changed the world of communication. We have no escape as we don't have other options if we stop using smartphones. And now they are part of our life.

MTV$
      Thanks

I won’t comment in general, but when we talk about smartphones, it’s vital that we know it’s useful for so many things. I don’t doubt about people over using it and causing trouble for themselves, but I also understand that people who use it correctly are always getting benefits from it, so that’s why we need to just understand that. I normally don’t use Smart phones too much, but since I do Forex trading, I have it installed to allow myself to keep eye on the market just in case if I am not around. I am working with OctaFX broker where they have lovely cTrader platform for mobile trading, it’s awesome and really helps me with working from anywhere in the world.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelPips View Post
      The Smartphones have entirely changed the world of communication. We have no escape as we don't have other options if we stop using smartphones. And now they are part of our life.
      Yeah it's Like HYDRA. I am referring to Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier movie. It silently invades our lives until we unconsciously surrender ourselves to it. I still have a button mobile. Just in case the smartphone falls from my hand. lol

MTV$
      Thanks

Not really, I think it depends on user only, as if we misuse or overuses anything than it becomes dangerous, so that’s what we need to avoid. I do Forex trading; I use smartphone a lot for it especially when I am outside. I believe everything is beneficial if used correctly. I enjoy it a lot through Alpari, as they have very feature apart from mobile phone. Investments in Forex under them means certain rewards, it’s also helpful to do with market analysis, free trading signals, PAMM account and much more, it’s all awesome.

MTV$
      Thanks

Not every other person is addicted to smartphone and depending on it for everything. It depends on person to person, I take it as a device, after all, it is a machine. Using it can help us but depending on it for everything and getting addicted to it is not a good way of living.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelPips View Post
      Not every other person is addicted to smartphone and depending on it for everything. It depends on person to person, I take it as a device, after all, it is a machine. Using it can help us but depending on it for everything and getting addicted to it is not a good way of living.
      Agree with you. But there are things on the internet that gets people attached to smartphones. And as a result they go away from people. Even their families. Many relationships also breaks because of smartphones.

Thread Information