Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

<a href="http://www.instaforex.com/?x=IJGJ">InstaForex</a>

Advertise here
    Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Re: have you found a long lost friend on facebook ?

It is easy to find if they have facebook account we'll just use the search button and then we will get some results unless they are not using their real name so you can't find your long lost friend.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

yea i found long lost friend i am so happy and he also very happy we by the Help of Facebook we connect with other so i live the Facebook.it is a great social networking site.thanks for Facebook i got many long lost friends are found.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have a friend that had long lost with me. We have been lost contact for 4 years. Then, I met him on facebook . This site is very helpful to find our friend that has lost for a long time. Since I met him on facebook, we make conversation sharing our experiences.

MTV$
      Thanks

In this part of facebook been used to find old time friends,it is very useful in the aspect inding a long lost friends and it helps connecting so easy and ones we are connected it doesn't go back in the conections.I do meet my long lost friends of our Class of 2007 and more.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes i have found long lost friend by the help of social net working site as a facebook thanks for Facebook. i get my lost friends i am so happy.facebook is agreat.it makes people connect from any parts ot he world.

MTV$
      Thanks

I want to find some of my friends but i also think why i will make the first move? it seems i don't matter anymore so sometimes i just don't as it seems they almost forgot me, but i will still try to find them in facebook and maybe i won't add them.

MTV$
      Thanks

My own is that i did found my long lost friend back in the secondary school time.And it was him that sent me requests and also i did find more of my friends just by typing their names and i get at them ones and even more of my old friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes actually I have found out 2-3 long lost friends.But they were not actually that long lost.We were actually school friends and we were not connected for about 2 years.And I was really happy to have been in connection with him.

MTV$
      Thanks

i have found many long lost friend about 11 years we connect in Facebook all my friends are very happy with me and me also too with them.now we can easily message with each other.and chat when i get them in online.they are my school friends.my collage friends are also found 3,4we are not getting connect 7years but now we can easily talk and chat and also call video face to face.i am so glad of Facebook by the help of Facebook i get my many years lost friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have found a long time relationship in facebook, i was really like the happiest guy that day because i thought that i can not get in touch with the girl again not knowing that almighty facebook will bring us together again. We was very happy to meet each other once more and since then we have been seeing each other and have been chating as well.

MTV$
      Thanks

yes i have found my long lost friend by the help of Facebook so thanks for Facebook .Facebook is a great site it has played a important role in our life now a days.Facebook connected with my all new and old friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackroseshrest View Post
      yes i have found my long lost friend by the help of Facebook so thanks for Facebook .Facebook is a great site it has played a important role in our life now a days.Facebook connected with my all new and old friends.
      I am happy for you! Me too, I had found my long lost friends and sweethearts in Facebook. Facebook plays an important role to several people out there. It provides several information, learning experiences, fun and satisfaction to different users engaged in Facebook. It is also a powerful tool and a brilliant social networking site. I use it often to dig my long lost friends.
      Reviews from cakes to candies to any form of tasty sweets and desserts everywhere: Kaibril's Sweet Life

MTV$
      Thanks

Finding our long lost friends on facebook is also dependent on if the person is using the real name on facebook cos atimes when i tried searching for a long term friend that i practically know his/her name but it all appear that the name does not exist on facebook and also when i do use their phone number for those who use their number to open a facebook account i found out that they have changed their names to another name.I think that would somewhat hindrance to finding our long lost friends on facebook.

MTV$
      Thanks

yeah! All my grade school friends are there in face we made a group so we can keep in touch with each other! Facebook really is connecting people!

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes I recently found one friend that I had lost during the lower level studies.Especially talking about the grade 7 to grade 9.I do not know the exact year.But I know that he was a very close friend of mine and I am really happy to have met him again.

MTV$
      Thanks

This morning i got a message on my phone updating me about a friend from my faceook who is inviting me to chat with him on facebook and when i checked on the person inviting me,guess who;it was my classmate during colledge meanwhile he has been my friend ever since but i never knew who he was till date because he changed his name but i decided to check on his profile and pictures it was him.Facebook contributes so much in finding a long lost friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

This morning i got a message on my phone updating me about a friend from my faceook who is inviting me to chat with him on facebook and when i checked on the person inviting me,guess who;it was my classmate during colledge meanwhile he has been my friend ever since but i never knew who he was till date because he changed his name but i decided to check on his profile and pictures it was him.Facebook contributes so much in finding a long lost friends.

MTV$
      Thanks

I have up to now managed to get close to 30 people that I used to go with in hgh school and friends from my early teen yes. Its always good hearing from them and find out how their lives are progressing since you last communicated with them years ago.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blappy View Post
      It is easy to find if they have facebook account we'll just use the search button and then we will get some results unless they are not using their real name so you can't find your long lost friend.
      There are so many users that use such nick names in facebook.And I am one of them but because of this our friends will have difficulty to find our account in facebook.And the search feature is really good by which we can easily search our friends just typing the names.

MTV$
      Thanks

I do find alot of them on facebook and they are always my class mates in school and some times i wish to find my formal neighbours way back from home.And i do look for my friends i do meet in most events that i do come across.I Love facebook for that feature of the search engine that we can use in finding our long lost friends.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information