Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Advertise here
    Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

have you found a long lost friend on facebook ?

the main purpose of online social networking sites is to connect us to our friends and families where ever we are ,but it could be a tool to help us find a long lost friends ..Have you found a long lost friend on facebook
      OUT OF THIS FORUM FOREVER

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: have you found a long lost friend on facebook ?

i did and its great. i did learn about the power of social networks from friendster but since facebook is more popular now and more people are using it,its better to find long lost friend in here. i did find my old classmates here the same as how they find me. its cool!

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vainskie07 View Post
      i did and its great. i did learn about the power of social networks from friendster but since facebook is more popular now and more people are using it,its better to find long lost friend in here. i did find my old classmates here the same as how they find me. its cool!
      me too but i'm having problem finding some of my lady friends since they are now using different surname since i'm sure all of them are married

MTV$
      Thanks

I've found a long last friend on Facebook.

We were classmates in our elementary days and we were like nuts when we found each other on Facebook.

Not only is Facebook excellent for finding long lost friends, it's also great for communicating with your former batchmates who are now studying in different schools ^_^ It works wonders!

MTV$
      Thanks

I found my long lost friend in facebook. I can't believe for how many years we have no communication and now got connected using social networking sites.It easy to find now the people we want to see and get connected.

MTV$
      Thanks

Though I have not found a long lost friend on face book, I got some new friends which are now old and valuable to me. I like face book. it is a good platform for social marketing.

MTV$
      Thanks

well,as for me,i haven't found anyone i have lost contact with on this site.But i am meeting new members.I just don't have the time to search for them.
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah... I have found my old friend in elementary school through facebook. I just typed his name in the search box and I found him in facebook. It's amazing. Facebook is really a great tool to connect with friends and family.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyriousrobert View Post
      me too but i'm having problem finding some of my lady friends since they are now using different surname since i'm sure all of them are married
      the trick is to add up all your similar friends and check out their friends lists. you will be surprised on how much familiar people you will find. try it!

MTV$
      Thanks

as for me , i do not use Facebook in much time on the day , and i have only 16 friends in my account there , so i do not have enough time to search about lost friends there never , but i will try it now and i then tell you what happened .

MTV$
      Thanks

I have found some of my school friends in facebook. Its really nice to chat with them after a long time. I found twenty two friends there in facebook.

MTV$
      Thanks

facebook also helped me to find some long lost friends after 15 years and this shows the growth and power of facebook and the expansion of it among its users

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaja97 View Post
      I've found a long last friend on Facebook.

We were classmates in our elementary days and we were like nuts when we found each other on Facebook.

Not only is Facebook excellent for finding long lost friends, it's also great for communicating with your former batchmates who are now studying in different schools ^_^ It works wonders!
      10 years a go the only way you can connect to all your classmates are through class reunion but now with he power of facebook we can held even new year reunion and it's going to be easy to update it to our friends

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vainskie07 View Post
      the trick is to add up all your similar friends and check out their friends lists. you will be surprised on how much familiar people you will find. try it!
      yeah you're right i tried it now and sure enough i found them finally it works almost like google it all goes down to the kind of keywords that you will be using

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by charlly007 View Post
      well,as for me,i haven't found anyone i have lost contact with on this site.But i am meeting new members.I just don't have the time to search for them.
      well if you are adding friends they will be the one who will find you as you can have similar friends that might be a friend to your long lost friend

MTV$
      Thanks

I have not found yet i did not search their names. But i used to keep in track with my elem and high school mates i did found new friends everyday.

MTV$
      Thanks

theres a lot of people you can find in FB. not only friends but also long lost relatives. i recently looked for my relative in my father's side and its great to reunite with them although we weren't much close before.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yeah,i agree with you Kyriousrobert.From those friends that we have,we can get in touch with those ones we have long lost.On Facebook,i do search for people bearing the same surname as me.Facebook is a fun place to get friends especially lost ones.
      Check This Site & Earn Safely Online - http://charllyinvestment.blogspot.com

MTV$
      Thanks

i found my long lost kindergarten classmate in facebook.. facebook lets you add your attended schools to your profile.. and you can also see who also attends that school in that particular school year.. this feature is really helpful..

MTV$
      Thanks

I have this close friend when I was just in grade 4, then I was surprised that she added me here in facebook. She and her family already migrated to other country and she's also studying there for a long time already. I don't think that they still have plans in coming back to our country. So there, she added me, but we never get the time to talk with each other even just posting in our own wall. But still, I'm still updated on what's happening to her through the help of facebook.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlaloosh01 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information