Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

MTV$
      Thanks

Is winning addiction?

Sometimes we start winning so much that we get into addition mode and when we lose, it is just impossible for us to handle. This is the reason why I believe that we need to be making sure that we understand losses can happen anytime. I am lucky that due to Nova FX brokerís perfect educational course, I am in shape to accept both losses and profits pretty well and most importantly not get mad over losses which most new comers get.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Is winning addiction?

Sometime winning trades make addiction and want to repeated again, and also sometime winning trades making trader become over confident and then become reckless in trading which they felt will sure will obtained profit, and over confident is not good habit in trading which often causing trade recklessly.

MTV$
      Thanks

Success is very hard to achieve in a traders life. They will face lots of difficulties when start trading. So as a Forex trader I pick Forex4you to guide my trade properly. I check their reputation of customer service so I do select them without wasting my time. I get daily trade news, economic calendar, alert, Dow Jones news, charts, political news and reports and so many essentials in this trading platform. So I can make myself prepare for the current market position.

MTV$
      Thanks

Where we want to be able to get the victory in the way of this forex trading we thing we should be able to run is where traders keep trying in learning and learning to make we can be able to trade well to trade better, need a process where to succeed in his way trading forex this

MTV$
      Thanks

When you start your trading career you need to believe in yourself. Always focus on the amount of money that you are risking on any single trade. Look for high-risk reward trade setup just like the professional traders. If you trade the market 1:3 risk-reward ratio than even after losing three trades in a row you will remain at the break even position due to one single big winner.

online virtual debit card

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Murphy For This Useful Post:

MTV$
      Thanks

Successful traders from my point of view are those, who make stable money from a long time perspective. Most of these people don't make billions, but they are quite happy with the fact they can make good profits with their knowledge.

MTV$
      Thanks

For where the desire to succeed in the course of forex trading is not an easy thing in the run, business forex business risk is very large, so traders should try in level where the maximum science to make us able to trade a better, need a stage where the struggle process and learning to be able to feel the maximum results in the run forex trading

MTV$
      Thanks

To be Successful, Forex trading does favor some particular skill-sets. A trader should have the capacity to learn a trading strategy. That requires some analytical thinking and self-discipline to not only understand it but embark on your own research if you're not understanding the concepts presented.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelPips View Post
      To be Successful, Forex trading does favor some particular skill-sets. A trader should have the capacity to learn a trading strategy. That requires some analytical thinking and self-discipline to not only understand it but embark on your own research if you're not understanding the concepts presented.
      to be able to become more understanding and profitable big with his broker instaforex, to be able to make tradingnya master it well and correctly

MTV$
      Thanks

I really agree with it, traders should be able to be better and more leverage in survival and able to be better in managing funds and risks that exist to be able to generate profits in line with expectations.

MTV$
      Thanks

Well addiction is never good. Even if a trader is winning and makes it an addiction then he or she should snap out of it. And become a disciplined trader.

MTV$
      Thanks

because it will be very important for traders to be able to apply the discipline on the trading system that we have, this is done so that traders can be more leverage in running the existing trading activities well.

Thread Information