Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up





    Advertise here
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Results 61 to 67 of 67
    1. #61
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Belgium
      Posts
      1,088
      MTV$
      257
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Flashybux - flashybux.com

      the offer and the rates of this site is so much nice but i decide to wait for some days because this site is new and very few member join so i just want to see the response the other members who join this site.

    2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement
      Join Date
      My Birthday
      Location
      Advertising world
      Posts
      Million and counting


       
    3. #62
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Posts
      20
      MTV$
      105
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Flashybux - flashybux.com

      Np, take all the time you need we're not going anywhere. I re-sent the poll out again to members, we now at 125votes with 62% saying elite and 22% legit giving us a combine total of 84% legit site along with members comments at the bottom.

      as of Date: 313 posted proof pictures for July and 76 posted for month of Aug just a friendly update

      http://www.bestptcsiteslist.com/2011...ybux-scam.html

      Flashy
      www.Flashybux.com
      Last edited by flashy; 08-06-2011 at 10:51 PM.

    4. #63
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Pearchoha
      Posts
      3,865
      MTV$
      63
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

      Re: Flashybux - flashybux.com

      the site is paying and you are able to make good money from it only if you make investment in it because you cannot cash out your money if you invest in it.you can make more than 1$ if you buy ultimate membership.the membership are available at cheap rates which we can buy easily.

    5. #64
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      754
      MTV$
      -4
      Thanks
      4
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Flashybux - flashybux.com

      you will just invest to upgrade here and the return is really good.. this is my 2nd time to upgrade in this site and I'm very confident that the admin here is very honest as you can see him always in the forum/chatbox..I've been paid here 2 times already and waiting for my 3rd pay out...

    6. #65
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      754
      MTV$
      -4
      Thanks
      4
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: Flashybux - flashybux.com

      I'm glad to share to you guys that I got another payment here... my 3rd payment just arrived and 'm very happy for this.... The admin really nice to approach because he is online in the forum with live chat box...

    7. #66
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      2,099
      MTV$
      -7
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

      Re: Flashybux - flashybux.com

      yeah the admin is very active both in forum chat box and site announcements. well i can see more payments than members; the unique characteristic of this kinda sites. Btw, AP disabled as payment option from now on? We will soon be putting ALERT-PAY up for "Adding Funds" ONLY

    8. #67
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Posts
      414
      MTV$
      84
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: Flashybux - flashybux.com

      Quote Originally Posted by moneykeeper View Post
      yeah the admin is very active both in forum chat box and site announcements. well i can see more payments than members; the unique characteristic of this kinda sites. Btw, AP disabled as payment option from now on? We will soon be putting ALERT-PAY up for "Adding Funds" ONLY
      Hm... I don't think this site will survive for very long as at some point in time Paypal with freeze/suspend his account unless he starts talking with them. Paypal has a tendency to kill of PTC sites and as this one doesn't payout though AP, there won't be any payment processors once PP dies.

    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •