Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Basebucks 2 - Basebucks.net

I'm not the admin.
      Basebucks has been re-launched after more than a year!

Hello everybody,

It's been something like 13months since we refunded everyone, closed up shop and began our re-development. So welcome back!

Now first and foremost - this is NOT the website we have spent the last 13months building. That is still under construction and is expected to launch in July 2011. You can monitor it's progress here: www.mytrafficvalue.com

BASEBUCKS!
      This program is very similar to what MyTrafficValue will be. The design of the two inter-connected investment plans is basically the same. Just the rates are different and METHOD are very different!

Basebucks is far less capable [than MTV will be] of monetizing its' website traffic (that's just a bonus / supplement). Our primary means for clearing debt (repaying all investors) is via re-investing 65-75% of every investment made into it into MyTrafficValue. Then returning the dividends earned there back here at Basebucks.
      Meanwhile the design of our plans here enable users to "pass the buck" between each other for some very speedy repayments! (And also mitigating / filling in the time that those re-investments take to mature)

INVESTMENT PLANS

# 118% Cycler # http://basebucks.net/cycler
      --------------------------------------
      Deposit in increments of $3.
      Deposits are added to the bottom of the queue. As soon as they reach the top of the queue, and there are sufficient funds to repay them. They will receive $3.54 back.

> Re-payments are sent directy back to your Liberty Reserve account.
      (This is not automatic - it will take up to a few hours, as they are first manually approved for security)

> Auto-Reinvest.
      You can select 3x, 5x or 10x with each deposit. So each time you are paid, your profit is sent to your liberty reserve account. And your principal is added to the bottom of the queue. To cycle and earn again! Your principal will be returned on your final cycle!

> Shuffles.
      Invest $33 exactly to "shuffle the queue". (Randomly re-arrange the order in which deposits are listed, hopefully bumping your deposits closer to the top!)

> Resetting Rounds.
      Rounds last 1 week. Inevitably the cycler queue will get longer and longer. To keep renewing the opportunity for instant money. The queue "resets" every week (every Monday). Pushing all unpaid deposits into our second plan (below) - emptying out the queue, so any new deposits into the new cycler round will again get paid nearly instantly.

# Daily until 200% # http://basebucks.net/deposit
      -----------------------------------------
      This plan receives a contribution from every deposit into our main "Cycler". It also receives 100% of all website advertising revenues as well as the dividends from the 65-75% of every investment that is re-invested by Basebucks on your behalf.

Those earnings are divided equally, between all active investments, and paid daily variable returns UNTIL each investment receives a total of 200% back (double what was invested).

> Returns are repaid DIRECTLY to your liberty reserve account each day.
      > In the unlikely event that we are unable to repay at least a 1% daily return. We will instead announce no result that day, and roll the earnings over to the following day. (This will save you the Liberty Reserve fees).
      > You can monitor the status of your investments (and every other investment!) on our "LOGS" page:
      http://basebucks.net/log

IMPORTANT NOTE
      ###############
      Basebucks is going to get better and better as time goes by.

The reason for that is every deposit contributes 65-75% of its value to being re-invested. We then re-invest that money, and return the dividends to our Daily program repaying each of your investments 200%. However, once you earn 200%. You are fully repaid and your investment is complete. But that 65-75% of your investment is still being re-invested and earning.

So as we completely repay more and more investors. There is ever more investment capital generating the repayments for less and less "debt" (or active investment). Therefore bigger rates of return and faster profits for you all!

Additionally, as BB gets more traffic (more users / investors). We'll be able to command ever greater advertising revenues. (And seeing as BB is owned by MTV; we'll also get some "traffic monetization" freebies that MTV investors develop!

If you have any questions,
      Post on the forum or send an email to jo@basebucks.net

Jo

Join here
      http://www.basebucks.net

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

fgold Guest

Thumbs down Re: Basebucks 2 - Basebucks.net

These guys are liars! The truth is: "It's been something like 13months since we SCAMMED everyone"
      Jo already proved to be a huge scammer so he doesn't deserve any 2nd chance. I don't think is a good idea to support his 2nd scam scheme

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Basebucks 2 - Basebucks.net

Quote Originally Posted by fgold View Post
      These guys are liars! The truth is: "It's been something like 13months since we SCAMMED everyone"
      Jo already proved to be a huge scammer so he doesn't deserve any 2nd chance. I don't think is a good idea to support his 2nd scam scheme
      I think everyone got a refund when Basebucks stop operating.............Didn't you get the refund ? ..................Or is there any other story with you ?

MTV$
      Thanks

Please do some research before making vicious claims fgold.
      Read our thread on TalkGold (the warmongering of all forums)... there are over 3000 posts there from previously & for now... None of them shouting scam... and that's the first place you'd hear it if it were true... Plus look at our system, and our daily results breaking down our revenues, it is all completely transparent! Nothing like the lies you see elsewhere.

Basebucks was a very different hyip to what you're used to. It shut down for 13months or so whilst we were building its successor; mytrafficvalue.com (still under construction - will launch in July hopefully). And as a sister website to that; we have made Basebucks also. (Ultimately designed to re-invest into MTV, but has some stand-alone ability also).

If you have any questions - let me know.
      But please don't attack us just because you have been burned elsewhere.

Jo

fgold Guest

Quote Originally Posted by moneyking View Post
      I think everyone got a refund when Basebucks stop operating.............Didn't you get the refund ? ..................Or is there any other story with you ?
      No refund for me. My account was suspended and could not profit from my 2$ investment. And the story was not only with me. You can see in TalkGold forum lots of complains from their old investors and advertisers...

MTV$
      Thanks

$2 investment? That sounds like our promotion... where we gave away free $2 investments.
      And we didn't suspend any accounts; in all likelihood, your deposit either ran out of strikes (as per the design of that program), or you failed to complete the tasks associated with each investment.

TG kicked up a fuss because people weren't used to something different. But we paid everybody and even they acknowledged that.

MTV$
      Thanks

And regarding advertisers, only one kicked up a fuss because we refused to advertise his blatant scam! (And not only a scam, but he tried to defraud us out of a lot of free promotion in the process - via some fictional deposit that never existed and that wouldn't mature for months).

... Which by the way; turned out to be a scam

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fgold View Post
      if it's true that this guy already set up a scammed investment site then he do not deserve a second chance unless he pay those people who he owed and he has a the nerve to set up one and post his name tsk tsk tsk
      I AM THE CHOSEN ONE!!

fgold Guest

Thumbs down Re: Basebucks 2 - Basebucks.net

Quote Originally Posted by basebucks View Post
      And regarding advertisers, only one kicked up a fuss because we refused to advertise his blatant scam! (And not only a scam, but he tried to defraud us out of a lot of free promotion in the process - via some fictional deposit that never existed and that wouldn't mature for months).

... Which by the way; turned out to be a scam
      You're permanently banned from TG and I think is really deserved because you tried to hide facts and accuse your victims which is unacceptable...
      And Via some fictional deposit that never exist??? Bellow is the proof that payment was made so you were lying in your above post. Its very usual to see scammers like you hidding the real facts.

payment proof and also here you can see it was not a week

1/23/2010 07:42 27453494 U2842089 (Basebucks!) $50.00
      Partial of 200 for listing monitor review and lifetime fixed banner 728x90 + Xcelsus bonus 2500 freshman plan
      1/27/2010 01:46 27789513 U2842089 (Basebucks!) $200.00
      Rest of 250 for review monitoring and life time fixed banner 728x Thank you

fgold Guest

Talking Re: Basebucks 2 - Basebucks.net

$2 investment? That sounds like our promotion... where we gave away free $2 investments.
      And we didn't suspend any accounts; in all likelihood, your deposit either ran out of strikes (as per the design of that program), or you failed to complete the tasks associated with each investment.

TG kicked up a fuss because people weren't used to something different. But we paid everybody and even they acknowledged that.
      You only paid some of your fake/paid posters but NOT everybody! Those who haven't done the paid posting stuff didnt get paid anything. TG kicked up because the "paid posting" its not welcomed there

MTV$
      Thanks

You are the xcelsus scammer? So that's why you're spreading malicious rumours lol.

Everybody investor was paid with Basebucks per the terms of that program. And when it closed down for rebuilding, we refunded everybody. There are tons of posts at TG and elsewhere to back that up... Now we are back with an even more transparent system and method for making money - everybody is being paid.

And I am not banned from TG; they closed my previous accounts so that I can maintain a more up to date username for the upcoming MyTrafficValue.

Jo

MTV$
      Thanks

@fg
      when basebuck was giving out 2dollars bonus.
      I didn't upgrade but i kept getting paid until my strike complete.
      But what you need to do to get paid- if i remember well was to post your payment proofs in forums.
      It was fun while it last.
      I don't know if this is the same admin.

MTV$
      Thanks

Correct.
      However, the new BB2 is completely different. We have removed the strikes system entirely... Now it's a very straight forward and simple investment, where everybody either earns 118% via the cycler, within 7days, or they are upgraded to our daily plan. Where they are paid variable returns each day until they earn a total of 200% back. (As per our revenues).

Each result posts a full breakdown of its revenues in the forum.
      (Plus next to each advertiser on the site, you can see how much they are contributing to the daily results).

Jo

MTV$
      Thanks

Wow, I am really glad that basebucks is back and I remember being profitable here before. Well I hope that we can be profitable in program once again. I love their new offer for us investors. And also good to know that admin is active in this forum

MTV$
      Thanks

Basebuck that is a new and interesting feature to add. Instead of the money being stuck there.

Hope you will be around for long to make investors earn from their investments.

fgold Guest

You are the xcelsus scammer? So that's why you're spreading malicious rumours lol.

Everybody investor was paid with Basebucks per the terms of that program. And when it closed down for rebuilding, we refunded everybody. There are tons of posts at TG and elsewhere to back that up... Now we are back with an even more transparent system and method for making money - everybody is being paid.

And I am not banned from TG; they closed my previous accounts so that I can maintain a more up to date username for the upcoming MyTrafficValue.

Jo
      I am not xcelsus neither a scammer. Xcelsus paid for advertising in old basebucks and you didn't place the ads as promised so you scammed your advertisers and now you want to blame him?? The scammer here is the admin of this Ponzi scheme! And closing an account is the same thing as banning. I'm not sure why they allowed you to have multiple accounts. Maybe you paid for that lol

MTV$
      Thanks

Even though this is best cycler i ever seen - but now i dont know why the graph of new deposits in the cycler is falling after each cycler reset - one reason I guess may be as some unpaid units goes to main investment where they are paid only 1% daily - but it should still be considered attractive as we shall be paid until 200%.

MTV$
      Thanks

Since few days payment schedule for profits of base investment is changed and now bb is paying 5 days a week instead of 7 days a week in past. So there will be no payments on thursday and sunday but roi is still going to remain same for the total week, as we shall get paid double roi i.e. 2% on friday and monday.

MTV$
      Thanks

I did hear that Basebucks was so big before but the site was gone. I don't know how at first but it seems like they scam. I don't know what basebucks is before (if its a cycler or HYIP or just a forum that didn't pay). Whatever it is, from moneyking's payment proofs, I think this one seems profitable at the moment.

MTV$
      Thanks

Basebucks is finally back and I can remember to make huge profits are good here before. Well we hope to be beneficial to the program again. I do not love their new proposal for our investors. The administrator is good and active and very well respected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information