Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
      MTV$
      Thanks

Trading Platform

In Forex trading, there are several trading platforms used by traders to perform trading activities. Metatrader is one of the platforms favored by traders because of the flexibility of the platform that can be used with a custom indicator that is now being circulated on the internet.

Metatrader is application software for access to online forex broker system. With MetaTrader forex trader can trade quickly and easily fitted tools and advanced facilities. Average almost all brokers support their traders with trading application MetaTrader platform this.

Compared with platforms like java, webbased, etc.. Metatrader has more advantages which provide the facility to the trader to be able to add and create specific scripts (indicators and robots EA) for their trading purposes. No wonder when we can easily find scripts (MQL4) indicators and robots aplenty on the internet.

Some of the advantages and benefits of the metatrader:

1. Support at all Windows
      2. Metatrader accessible through mobile (PDA, Smartphone), support win CE, Palm OS, Android, BlackBerry.
      3. To facilitate trading of all kinds of products, be it Forex, CFD, Futures.
      4. Facility many languages ??( multi langguage )
      5. Various facilities , a variation chart, plus hundreds of standard good indicator you can also make your own, graph analysis tools, etc.
      6. Scripting facility to add, edit, reprogrammed so that the trader can obtain service and function as expected.
      7. Facility EA, where traders can create scripts that perform automated trading. And pull it again EA robot MetaTrader is a lot and can be found on the internet. Whether it was that free or paid.
      8. Internal email, forex news, forex broker messages, etc..
      9. Ease export data , to file or print.
      10. Various technology execution : Instant Execution, Request Execution, Market Execution.
      11. Widely used by a forex broker.
      12. System security good that comesencryption .

TENKOFX OFFERS YOU THE WORLD’S BEST AND MOST RELIABLE TRADING PLATFORMS, PREFERRED BY THE MAJORITY OF FOREX TRADERS. EACH OF OUR TRADING PLATFORMS DELIVERS AN EASY AND SECURE TRADING ENVIRONMENT, SUPPORTED BY AN EXTENSIVE ANALYTICAL TOOLKIT.

2. # ADS
      Advertise here Circuit advertisement

MTV$
      Thanks

Re: Trading Platform

A good trading platform is very important for every Forex trader. Without a good trading platform, nobody can earn regular money by trading. This is way, I like my trading broker FreshForex very much. Because, their low trading spread and accurate market movement is always help me to earn quick money. Even, they provide my withdrawing profit within five min.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Fiegerman View Post
      A good trading platform is very important for every Forex trader. Without a good trading platform, nobody can earn regular money by trading. This is way, I like my trading broker FreshForex very much. Because, their low trading spread and accurate market movement is always help me to earn quick money. Even, they provide my withdrawing profit within five min.
      Yes, a good trading platform help us making easier profit. The award-winning platform Metatrader 4 is designed to execute trade operations with a large number of financial instruments and to provide traders with the ability to implement technical analysis with chart functions. The software became world famous for its usability, effectiveness and customization features, which enable users to adapt the platform to a number of software programs and EAs that perform robot trading. A user-friendly interface and a wide range of options make Metatrader 4 a highly customized platform.

MTV$
      Thanks

Trading platform is very crucial for every trader as a up to date platform always help us avoid those silly mistake or minor errors that we do unknowingly so we have to make sure that we trade only on that platform which is latest while also keep us up to date with the situation.

I only prefer to trade on cTrader with OctaFX now as they have developed it for ECN trading. We can trade directly with prominent global banks. Dealing desk intervention is impossible and we are guaranteed instant execution of every trade without any requotes and we can trade with as many accounts and different base currencies as you we want. Switching between multiple demo and live accounts is just two clicks work using the Account Bar.

MTV$
      Thanks

A trading platform provides information such as quotes and charts, and includes an interface for entering orders to be executed by the broker. Trading platform software can be locally based, meaning it is installed on the trader's computer and can be used with Windows, Mac and Linux systems - different brokers offer different options in this respect. My broker now ( FBS ) provide MT4 platform with ease and no requote every i trade on this platform

MTV$
      Thanks

Currently, the most popular trading platform in the world is cTrader, as it is also my favorite. It is built for ECN trading lovers due to the accuracy and speed in execution of all trading orders with never having any requotes. It also have fantastic advance charting system including allowing us to trade on their multiple account with different currency at once and also have great option of which trading session it is which is written below on the platform.

MTV$
      Thanks

now we can choose many avaliable trading platform. but i think every trader has a different choice and will be using convenient paltform. myself using MT4 pkatform and sometime using for android platform in my broker

MTV$
      Thanks

Right now, there have so many brokers in Forex industry! But honestly, friendly trading platforms are very limited here! Even, a number of ECN platforms don’t allow scalping trading style and small trading investment! By the way, I have selected most friendly ECN trading platform TradingBanks for doing my live trading so I get best flexible live trading environment here!

MTV$
      Thanks

I am reading news few days ago, on certain source, if metaquotes stopped to developed mt4 platform and will continue to developed for mt5 platform, if this issue is right, might will possible someday later all broker will change and mt4 will not used anymore, although currently so many trader still like using mt4

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
      I am reading news few days ago, on certain source, if metaquotes stopped to developed mt4 platform and will continue to developed for mt5 platform, if this issue is right, might will possible someday later all broker will change and mt4 will not used anymore, although currently so many trader still like using mt4
      we will experience confusion, because most trading activity going on and carried by many trading, and of course if that issue happened so yeaa lots of trader should habituate for new platform

MTV$
      Thanks

TempleFX is a broker which is real ECN Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad Mohammad View Post
      TempleFX is a broker which is real ECN Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
      we should be able to leverage the capabilities and our business well, in order to make our work better roads and right, and be able to execute any market price movements well and is able to benefit properly

MTV$
      Thanks

There are some kinds platform trading like as ninjatrader and also cTrader with good views also, but so far still many trader and broker using mt4 platform and now already many broker also offer ,mobile platform for android and this giving easiness for trader to monitoring account anytime

MTV$
      Thanks

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life first of all we the traders have to choose credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which is real ECN Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

MTV$
      Thanks

Trading platform is important for trader which we can using platform for making transaction in forex market trough server broker and we using service from brokerage and might broker also buying licency to using software to developer mt4 is popular platform among trader

MTV$
      Thanks

manage trading well and truly in my opinion easier to do manual trading with discipline in money management. Fund management in forex trading is a key element in maintaining our balance when facing a situation that is not good in the forex market

MTV$
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uncle gober View Post
      manage trading well and truly in my opinion easier to do manual trading with discipline in money management. Fund management in forex trading is a key element in maintaining our balance when facing a situation that is not good in the forex market
      should discipline can be understood properly in order to facilitate us to manage and control any risks and losses, and with the discipline that we have it will be very easy for us in the run, and was able to make us easy to achieve profits

MTV$
      Thanks

Choosing a right broker is a big deal nowadays. Because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments , lowest trading spreads , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

MTV$
      Thanks

Yes choose broker is important part for trader because no anyone trader that want to choose broker that only scam people, and we will enjoy using platform and service with good broker and also having reputation, also will enjoy using mobile platform which giving easiness in trading to monitoring account anytime

MTV$
      Thanks

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the platform to be used , should choose the proper trading platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information